Mute-3

Sorry, I'm Not A Mute Girl! (Editing and Rewriting)


 


 


 


 

When she first time come here, the first place that grab her attention was this cafe, Blue Paradise Cafe. But she only can be standing outside without enter it. She has no right to do it. She likes to see the customer’s smiles. Talk each others while enjoying a delicious cake with hot coffee or tea. Beautiful cakes and brownies at display tray look so tasty. It gives different feeling to her. Make her smile too.

After that day, she came again and again. Just standing outside. So funny, she likes being a stalker to this cafe. Make she's missing something...missing someone...

And one day, her eyes caught up with a group of school boys. They’re laughed happily and then she meet with each others eyes one from them. He smiled. To her.


 


 

 

Kay Lee remember something. She look at Daehyun up to down. Down to up. Please don't say he was the kid that time. It cannot be, right?

Daehyun grinned. “It was me. Do you remember me now?”

 

Kay Lee left Daehyun by himself. She continued walk but stopped when arrived at her house gate and silent thinking about something. After 10 minutes stay frozen, she stepped back. Never enter the house and she walks again. Her heart feels so lonely.

Blue Paradise Cafe.

Really make her feel missing. Kay Lee was just walking and walking without destination until arrive at one corner, she crash with one group teenagers. She gives strong glare when they just conquer half the way. Never care, Kay Lee dare to bump with them. Their eyes meet each others. They smirk to Kay Lee with full meaning. Kay Lee grabs something from someone's hand. Kay Lee's lips then...show her smile... cynical smile before her own lips.

"That old man..." she whispered. For the first time after two years.

After a few second, Kay Lee opens the note.

Hello Young Lady..Sorry we're late. Nice to meet you again...

She smirked. My boys are back...then means someone will be face the bad luck huh?


 

The boys stopped at one corner and lifted their heads to see a girl who continuing walk without care her surrounding. Their expression being soften.

"Young Lady looks so ugly...poor her. She must been suffering for long time."

"I never thought that she can handle those things easily. She really love the cafe but not allowed enter it must be hurt."

"That stupid always wants to ruin everything but you know...I can smell something good. When she's coming here soon, the spell would be broken.”

"Are you planning something that we not know, hyung?"

"Not me but Niel..so just wait and see"

"Ahh...that thick lips, he also suffered a lot. He really cares and loyal to Young Lady and SKY-Be cafe."

 

 


 


 


 

Next two days...


 

New rumors spread out about a new gang enter the school. This one are quite different from other. Look like normal but on their first day, they was creating some problems. Like gangster.

But for Kay Lee, even their school 'welcome' new students, her condition still the same. She sighed. She was on her way to go to class when some girl students suddenly block her way. Kay Lee gives strong glares.

"How dare you..to being close with Daehyun oppa!"

Opss...Daehyun's fan. The fact that kid have many fans. Fake fans! But Kay Lee never cares.

She smirked.

Those girls not satisfied when seeing Kay Lee feels nothing. One of them push her to the wall and slap her face.

"Yah! Mute girl. Daehyun oppa is kingka. Then, don't dream to be his girlfriend. Please watch up!"

Another one girl tries to pull her hair. Kay Lee look so calm outside but inside, she so badly try control herself not to burst her anger. She got slapped. Again. More hard from the first one. Oh my...Her lips bleeding.

"Yahh...stupid girls! Stop it!"

Everyone was suddenly silent. They lifted their head to the right side. Kay Lee also shocked but when saw the owner of the voice, she just smirked. They can see the new comers walk slowly and become closer to Kay Lee and her bullies.

"Get off your dirty hands from her!" Zico, the leader of the group known as Block B, grab the owner's hand that was slapping Kay Lee earlier and pushed her away. That girl was fallen on the floor. Her face becomes pale. Her friends suddenly stepped back.

"Yahh!" Still have one brave girl dare to shout to Block B. “How come you can bully a girl!"

"I don't care about it because I never see you as a girl!" said Zico. Other Block B's members just laugh. That girl bites her lips.

"Let's go!" They are leaving Block B and Kay Lee together.

"Are you okay, noona?" Ask U-Kwon, touch the bleeding lips. Kay Lee sighed. U-Kwon slowly come closer to Kay Lee's face.If see from behind like want to kiss!

"Yahh! What are you doing with my girlfriend?" Someone shout.