Chapter 9

Im His Cool Fiance

Jiyeon P.O.V

It been 1 hours I'm back to Seoul and I already feel boring. I already read a thick novel. I want to read another novel but suddenly my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said.

"Oh, Jiyeoni~ Do you already in Korea?" I heard my best friend voice through the phone.

"Yes, I already back one hour ago" I said.

"Owh, biyane for disturbing you. I know you tired. Get some rest, arasso?" She said. She is sooo caring...

"Gwenchanna, I already took some rest on the plane and now I'm really boring like hell." I said.

"Hahahaha. Well, I'm free now and I really can't wait for my present" She said while laughing.

"Aish, just say you wanna see me." I teased.

"Who said I wanna meet you? I just wanna my present now." She said.

"I'm sorry but I think I left your present at the airport." I joke.

"Tsk,,, I know you lie. Then, just meet at Lee Cafe." Jieun said.

"Lee Cafe?. It is a new cafe? " I asked.

"No. It open 2 years ago but we never go there. " She explainned.

"I don't know where is the cafe." I mumbled.

"It okay, I will take you at your house. Get ready now and do not forget my present, arasso?" She said and end the conversation.

I went out from the library and went to my room. I took this outfit from my closet room and went to downstairs.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMxA9qtVWiqmFmmBYDYkX

"Jiyeon" Suddenly omma voice appeared.

"owh, omma.. " I said

."Where are you going? I just wanna ask you to shop groceries things with ." She said.

"Owh? Since when we go shopping groceries together? I mean where all the maids? It their work right?" I answered.

"Hmm, I gave them rest time and I want to cook with you. Can right? Yaeh, you know that I 'm such a busy mother. So, I'm free now. Can't I spent my time with her belover daughter?" She said.

I took a step and facing her. "Of corse we can, omma. But, before we go to the supermarket, I wanna go somewhere with Jieun " I said.

"Owh,but can you do not come back late? I mean can you come home before 5pm?" Omma said hoping me to said 'YES'.

"Sure" I said and went to the huge door.

I'm not mean that I don't want to go supermarket with my omma, but I really suprise. Seriously, I really hoping that one day I can go buy groceries things with omma and now my hope was fullfill. I saw Jieun's car entered my family land and parked in front of me. I openned the car's door and hop in.

"Anyyeong. Jiyeonii~~ I really really miss you." She said while hugged me.

"Nado. But can you let go of your hug or I will die" I said.

"Biyene, now let go!" She let go of her hand and started droove the car to the unknown Lee Cafe.

"We arrived" 30 minutes later, suddenly she said.

"Wow, it took long time to reach here." I said while looking at the big building and saw the big LEE CAFE signboard on top of it.

"Jieun, do you ever go here?" I asked her.

"Not yet, but today we will" She said and proudly step in the cafe. Wow, it not same like our usual cafe but it more like luxury restaurant. It so beautiful.

"Jieun, are you sure this is the cafe? Maybe  this is hotel's restaurant." I whispered while she looking for an empty place.

"I'm sure that his family own a cafe not a restaurant and I'm sure it was the right place." She whispered to me back while sitting on the chair.

"What do you mean by his? Jieun... do you hiding something on me?" I curious about her.

"Err...." She smiled like and idiot.

Suddenly there was a waiter came to our place. He gave we the menu. After minute, he started asked.

"Excuse me, can I get your order?"

"I just want a cup of bubble tea." I said.

"I want 2 bowls of Jajjangmyon and two cups of coke" Jieun said made me chocked. After the waiter left I asked her,.

"Ya, Jieun?  Are you invite one more friend?" 

"Aniya, it just I was so hungry. Don't said that you don't know my eat habit" She said while touching her belly.

"Btw, this is your special present from sincere from me." I said while handing her a paper bag.

"Gumawoo.... I love you so much, chingu" She said.

"Love you too,,,"

When the food arrived, we started eat and I began to tell her about my story in Hawaii from A to Z accept for the stupid engaggment things.

"Jieun, I wanna go to toilet for a while." I said while stood up. I ran to the toilet coz my belly was so hurt like hell. Suddenly, I bumped onto someone.

"Owh, biyaneyoo.." I said and bowed a little and continue to find the washroom.

"Bwo? Ya, you girl. Do you think you can rn away after what you did?" He said while pointing his finger onto his dirty shirt.

"Ommo.." I said and helping him to wipe the dirty on his shirt.

"What are you doing? Do you know that my T shirt was more expensive than your body's price?" He said while pushed of my hand.

"Bwo? Who do you think you are, brat bastard?" I shouted at him.

"How dare you!" He yelled at me while raising his hand like he wanna slap me but someone was stop him.

"Be cool, chingu" The person said. I think that was his friend. WAIT........

That voice,,, 

I raise my head up and look at his chingu and.....OMG!! 

That jerk??? Ommo..ommo... I just felt that my heart stop beat... Oh noo..

"Tsk..tsk.. what have you done to my chingu, ?" Seung Ho suddenly said.

"? Than you jerk.." I said and step on his right leg than I ran to find the washroom. When saw the washroom sign, I immadeatly went in. What a realief.

10 minutes later, I went out from the clean and beautiful washroom. I carefully went back to Jieun. I dont want to see that two bastart anymore. He and his friend were just same. Creepy jerk.

"Owh, Jiyeon. What make you so long, huh?"Jieun asked.

"N..nothing. Let go back." I said after took a glance at my watch,. Oh no, it now 4.45 pm and it took 30 minutes to go back to my home.

"You look like rushing." She said.

"Yes I am. My omma wanna shop groceries things with me today. Now, let me call the waiter for the payment" I said while raising my hand.

"I already pay it. But, wow. finally your dream was fullfill" She said while laughing. I smiled too. Then, Jieun send me back to my home..

Mrs. Park POV

I told Jiyeon that I want to go buy groceries things with her and she seems suprise. Actually, I don't thing that I want to do too, but  I know that she really can help me to buy the groceries things. Btw, there are 3 more another reasons why I do this.

"Omma, let go" Suddenly her voice came from outside. I smiled and took my car's key and lock the door. "Omma, are you drive?" She said.

"Hmm, why?" I asked.

"I don't know that you have car license." She said slowly.

"Although I have a car driver, it not mean that I can't have car license." I said.

She noded and went it the car.

"I thought you don't want to spend your time with me" I said while driving.

"What are you talking about? Of course I want to spend more time with you. I'm late coz the traffic jam." She said.

"Aigoo... don't get mad.." I said.

"I'm not mad, okay?"

"Okay!"

Then, we reached our destiny. The Groceries Store.

I entered the store with Jiyeon and headed to dry food side. "Omma, actually what you wanna buy? I mean didn't we have all of them at home?" Jiyeon asked. Yes, she correct.

"Maybe. What you wanna eat?" I asked her.

"Eat? Hmm, I think I really miss spagetty or Seafood Japche." She said.

"Then, let go to search the ingrediants for Seafood Japche and Yukgaejang. I feel like I want to cook them all now.Hehe" I gigled and Jiyeon gave me WTF look.

---------------------

"Wait, I don't think 2 menu enough for us." I said.

"I think it enough." Jiyeon said while choosing the good quality of vegetables.

"It okay, we have many things at home. We can use all the ingredients at home for another menu" Jiyeon said again.

"Hmmm,, good idea darling." I said and search for another ingrediants.

After done searching for dry foods, now the time for wet foods. Oh no..

"Omma, please look for beef while I'm looking for seafoods, arasso?" She  said and I made my way to beef section. Aigoo, so smelly. Tsk.. 

"Anyeong, can you give me 5 kg of gred A beef meat?" I said.

After seconds, "here your meat." After pay, I go to seafood section loooking for Jiyeon. Then, suddenly SPLASH!

"OMMA, gwenchanna?" Jiyeon ran to me and help me. Ommo, I'm slipped! So shame.

"You should be carefull coz the floor is wet. Ommo, look at your skirt. It was wet and smelly." She said.

"Ommo, ommo, Jiyeon, help me. I wanna change. I can't stand be in here." I said.

"It was you who want to shop groceries things right?" Jiyeon shoking his head. "I know that" I said slowly.

"Okay, everything here and you gonna pay for it." My beloved daughter said. "Jiyeon, can you pay it? I mean I will give you the money and you give the money to the casher." I said covering my wet skirt. 

"Why?" She asked innocently,

"Please.." I made my puppy old eyes to her and she laughed. 

"Allright..." She said and I gave the money.

-----------------

Still Mrs. Park POV

I helped Jiyeon took out all of the groceries things to the kitchen. Okay, it time to proove my cooking skills to my beloved daughter. Hahaha

 "Okay, I'm gonna cook now and you can relax if you want." I said to Jiyeon. Well, I knew Jiyeon is good in cooking and buying groceries things.

"Are you sure, omma? Well, I don't want this kitchen get burn." She said playfully. 

"Yah!" I pinching her cheeks.

"I want to help you" She said. "Okay, sweetheart."

Then, we started cook together. We were laughing, teasing and enjoying this moment. I  just can't imagine how if she know the truth about herself. I just can't imagine how she will hate me if I'm telling her the truth. I'm sorry Jiyeon. 

"Omma! Don't daydraming while cooking or the food will burn." She said. 

"I'm not daydraming, okay." I said.

"Owh, omma why you suddenly wanna cook and buy groceries things?" She asked.

"Owh, that. Your fiance and his family will dinner here." I said.

"OUCH,," Jiyeon shouted. I looked at her. "I already told you to be carefull." I said while wipping her blood on her finger.

"It not hurt that much. But, why they want to dinner at our home? Didn't they have their home?" She said.

"Yah! They will be our family soon, Besides, we want to talk about something." I said.

"Whatever," Jiyeon said and washing her hand and placed a plaster on it, then she continued cooking.

--------------------------------

"Waaa, it perfectly done and tasty." I said. Well, I add 4 more menu for the dinner.

"It gonna be sunset now. Appa will come home and you, please wearing beautiful dress, arasso?" I said to Jiyeon.

"Can't I just wearing pyjama?" She said. 

"No.no..no.. Now, palli took a bath. All the maids rest times now are times up. Mr. Kangin will give what dress you should wear tonight? Arasso?" I said.

"Tsk, Ara.." She said and headed to her room. I smiled and went to my room to. I better get ready now.

Before I take a bath, I told Jiyeon's designer (Mr. Kangin) to choose the most beautiful dress and accessory for dinner  and asked him to make up Jiyeon too. Suddenly, I remembered Shinyoung (Jiyeon's assistant). Well, Shinyoung now in Shanghai hotel. She help the workers there. Actually, Shinyoung supposed not to do that work because she is Jiyeon's assistant. But, my hubby need her to handle his hotel there. Btw, Jiyeon doesn't need assistant beacause she is an independent girl. Well, Jiyeon is a good girl.

Jiyeon POV

"Why I have to wear that dress? That too revealing". I said while pointing to this dress.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWeAzqnHoNvQsz_9eYN1K

Mr. Kangin did not answer my question. "Alright" I took the dress and wear it. Than, Mr. Kangin put some make up on my face. Oh come on, do I have to look like this tonight.

"Wah, you are so beautiful and y tonight." Omma said.

"Omma, is that you who choose this dress? It too revaling."

"Hmm. I knew it. But I'm sure your fiance will gulped when see you tonight. Then, he can't wait for his first night with you." Omma said while gigling.

"What? Omma, you thinking so far. I really can't imagine it."

"Jiyeon, you think, when you wanna getting married with him? Next week? Next month?" Omma said.

"Omma! Stop it. I don't want to get marry with that jerk." I said.

"Are you sure? Oh, I think they will arrive here in any minutes. Now, let get ready." Omma pulled me to downstairs.

"You look good Jiyeon" Appa said. I smiled.

"Excuse me Mr. Park, Mrs. Park and young mister. The guests are arrived" The maid said.

"Allright. Get ready" Appa said and greet the guests. I stood behind omma. When, Seung Ho came in, I gave him my death glare remembering what he and his freakin' friend just do to me in the afternoon.

Then, we all when to the living room

 

Seung Ho POV

When I and my family arrived in their mansion, I really wanna ran. She surely still made of what I and Kwang Jun did to her in the afternoon. Because of her too, I have to cancel my date with Hyorin in club. When I enter the mansion, I saw she stood behind her mother. I saw her giving me her death glare. Seriously, is that way to greeting a handsome guest? Tsk..

Then, we all went to their living room,.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1DMnBhEiVM1gZnRy_iB9

Jiyeon sat beside me. I don't want to look at her because I knew that she never stop giving me her death glare. There was an awkard moment between me and Jiyeon while our perents keep talking about their stuffs.

"Mr. Yoo, Mrs, Yoo, let go to dining room for dinner. I and Jiyeon cook all of them." Mrs. Park said while smile. Jiyeon cook? HAHA, Can I belive it? 

Then, we all went to the dining room.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPCM5fk192tPBImXq3eQq

When Jiyeon stood up. My eyes automatically rolled up by itself. I'm gulped. She is so ing y and hot. My eyes can't move when saw her  bare long legs. Not lucky, Jiyeon saw I looking at her ertly. She step on my feet. Her smell is hella good. Yoo Seung Ho, please control yourself.

"Dont dare to think dirty stuff" She whispered made me shivered. He really made me hungry.

I sat on the chair beside her. I can't focus on the food. It all her fault coz wearing the revealing dress.

"Jiyeon, please serve your fiance for food." I heard Mrs, Park said and Jiyeon forcely serve me some food. 

"You not put some poison right?" I whisered. Then, she stepped onto my leg, AGAIN..

We all ate while our parents still can't stop talking to each other. Hyung Jin always be alone. Tsk, he really need a girlfriend to accompany him. But, Awkard moment still stick between me and her. 

When we finished ate the foods, we all come to the living room again. BTW, the food was hella delicous. I still  can't belive Jiyeon and her mother cooked that all. That were sooo faboulous!!

Like usual, I sat beside Jiyeon again. Hyung Jin now checking his phone. I hope he now messaging with his girlfriend not with company things. Seriously, he really serious in his work untill forgot for get a girl.

"Yoo Seung Ho, Park Jiyeon" Suddenly, my appa called we. "Yes" We both answered.

"Well, we already discuss about it" Appa said again.

"Discuss about what?" Jiyeon spoke.

"About your wedding date" Appa said again made me choke,..

"Gwenchanna?" Jiyeon's omma tapped my shoulder and gave me a glass of water that she took from the maid.

I noded.

"Well,.your wedding date will be held............ next week!!" Jiyeon's appa said made me wanna faint.

"Appa! No! I'm not agree" Suddenly Jiyeon yelled. Huh, thanked to her.

"Why not?" Hyung Jin intrreput made I have to give him my death glare too. Then, he looked away.

"Jiyeon, Seung Ho. We don't have so much free time. That why we dicide to held it next week, honey" My omma said.

"But we are too yong" I said.

"It okay. It not like you are 8 years old but you two are 22 years old now." Omma said again.

"So,, yes. next week." Appa said.

"NO..." Jiyeon said. 

"Yes, next week" Her appa yelled.

"I will marry when I finish my study." She spoke again with her cool action.. Cool..

"Agree" I immadeatly said when saw omma's mouth wanna protest her.

"or I will stop study and never marry her" I added. Our parents and Hyung Jin's jaws were dropped.

"Well, if that what you two want. We will wait untill you two graduate and make sure you succed on your study." Appa said and stood up.

"Mr.Yoo and Mrs. Yoo, thank you for invited us for dinner tonight. The foods were soooo delicous and I think it was late night now. Please excuse we for going home.." Appa said and my family stood up too. I and my family went to the huge door and hop in our luxury car and went home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yah, finally after long long long time I did not update the chapter. Biyene for made my readers waiting for the story.. Hhehe, I'm quite busy, you know it right? Okay, enjoy it..