Chapter 15

Im His Cool Fiance

Jiyeon P.O.V

"Yoo SeungHo, Hyorin?" 

Slowly, my first hot tears fall down wetting my cheeks after 10 years it dissapeared in my eyes. I look at Seung Ho then Hyorin and Jieun. I was blanked and fall. Hyorin and Seung Ho just look at me while Jieun helping me to stand up. Before I completly fall down, Jieun hold my shoulder.

I slapped Seung Ho's face and went out from the condo. I left all my things in this condo and went out with heavy feeling. Still now, my mouth can't speak any words. My head were so shocked. What I though  and feel yesterday really made me change into this. All words that were came out from his mouth this morning were stuck in my head.

 I ran with my tears on my cheeks. With my voice which was burst to sob. I ran with my broken hearted. I ran with my full of heart. This is the first time I felt these feeling. This day I learn and got many feelings. Feelings that I really don't want it come, feelings that I really don't need. But now? It came. It came with thousands sharp knifes. And the knifes stab my heart many times. 

I wiped my tears which can't stop falling down with my hand. My hair hovered when the wind keep blow my body while I'm running. I can't hear anything except from my sob and his words. 

Without I'm noticing, I was fall. But,, it can't stop me from crying. My tears dropped onto the green grass. 

"Jiyeon!!,, Ya,, Jiyeon nah!!!" I someone call me from back. Then, I feel someone grabbed my hand. I screamed out of my laugh and pulled the hand.

"Who are you? Don't hurt me. Please let me go!!" I yelled.

"Jiyeon,, Jiyeon.. It okay.. It me, Jieun. Your friend. I'm here. I'm not gonna hurt you." Jieun hugged me. Then, I hugged her to.

"Jieun, It hurt me.. I hate him.." I said while crying.

I cried on her shoulder wetting her pink shirt. Jieun my hair carefully.

"It okay, just let it all out. I'm here." Jieun said again. After for some minutes, my cry slowly go away. Then, Jieun slowly pull me and let me sit on the bench beside her.

The wind which can't stop blowing made me feel cold. I wiped my last tears with my hand.

"It late now, do you wanna me send you to your parents home or your condo?" Jiuen said slowly.

I shooked my head and hugged myself when my body started to shake coz of cold.

"Then, let go to my home. My parents will happy if they see you. I'm sure they miss you very much" Jiuen said and pulled me up slowly. Then, we took a bus and went to her house.

At the Jiuen's house, her parents really worry and mad to Jieun coz she came home late. But, I tell the truth that I made her late, then her parents not get angry with Jiuen anymore. Jieun told her parents that I will sleepover in thier house for a night and they agreed. Jieun's parents also told me that how much they miss me. It has been a month I didn't sleepover in their house.

"Neh, go take a bath and change your outfit to this pajama first." Jiuen said and gave me her red cute pajama. After I took bath and wore her pajama, I sat on her bed. I saw her doing some revetion at her study table.

"Owh, you here. You wanna sleep or study with me?" She asked me slowly. I shooked my head slowly.

"Owh, wait.. Let I made us hot chocolate. I'm thisrty and I'm sure you thirsty too, right!" She said and smiled. I smiled too and followed her to the kitchen. But she stopped me.

"No no. You just wait here. I'm sure you tired" I nodded and sat back on her bed. 

In some seconds, I got bored and watched her cute and clean bedroom. I saw my gift that I have given to her on the cute cabinet. Then, I saw our photos were attached on her green wall.

           images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjAvCCXySu8a2r5DLU_FQ   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQd8IQk-aOLeTB15s9FE6C  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQC_YwTpEK3EPRQNnyYHxz images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGvvxvWer2wXV7zpOlFHL  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR5bX-IbrXoj3S3RI5YZU

When saw all the photos, my smile started build up. When, Jiuen came in with two cups of hot chocolates, my smile grew wider. But then I saw this pic on her table.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGGhCnFA0tYyRpYubjjAI

"Ya!! Where you got this pic?" I asked her.

"Owh,,, no!! How you get that? Hehehe,, give me back. please!!" Jieun said cutely.

"No!! Now tell my how you get this.." I said and walked to her.

"Wei?? I don't wanna tell you how I get this!" She said.

Then, I took her hot chocolate cup and said, "If you dont wanna tell me how you get this, I will finish your hot chocolate up now!" I acted like I wanna drink all her hot chocolate.

"Ya!! Andwae,, no no no.. Okay! I will tell you. It Myungsoo okay!! He gave me this before he and Infinite went to Japan." Jieun said made me laugh.

"Ya!! Why you laugh? Don't you belive me? It true, Myungsoo gave me this" Jiuen protest.

"Hahahah, aigoo~~ I knew it. I do knew it before you. I saw he took pictures of me." I said.

"Aishhy, this girl. If you knew it, why you ask me? Tsk.." She said.

"HAHAH, Biyane. Teasting?" I said and she sat on the bed beside me.

"No, I wont forgive you.." She said and poke my nose.

"It nice when saw you smile again." She said again calming my heart. I smiled.

Then, the atmosphere was awrkard. And OMG, I'm back to reality I mean I'm back to my down mood. Moody!

"You really wanna know the truth, huh?" I said and she nodded.

"Then, I will tell you." I said and she suddenly took a pillow and  lying on the bed.

"Ya!! Are you wanna hear my story or sleep?" I said.

"Anni,,, I wanna hear your story. I just wanna have a good spot." She said and smiled like an idiot.

"Okay, it..it..wait, how can I begin?" I asked.

"Ya!! Palli..." She said.

"OkAY!! I'm,, I'm.. wait, after I said this, please do not shock so much, okay?" I asked.

"Okay okay,, palli... I wanna hear your story now." She said again.

"I'm engaged." I said and saw her 'O' mouth.

"Close your mouth or else fly while come in your mouth." I said and she quickly covered .

"With??" She said and I just shut my mouth.

"With Seung Ho right?" She said and looked at me. But, I just look down.

"You love him? Do you?" She said again. I can't look straight to her eyes. Owh , now my tears started to flow down again.

"Jiyeon, answer me! With him right? You love him, do you?" She said and my wiped my tears.

I slowly nodded.

"Yes with him. But, I don't know if I love him or not. But what happened today really unbelivable. My heart hurts so much" I said and more tears went out from my eyes.

"I wanna know more." She said and smiled.

"Okay, it was the same things that I said to you at Lee Restaurant. It just I meet him." I said and continue to tell her more about Yoo Seung Ho. Eventhough  I already tell her the story without Seung Ho's part, but this time when tell her the whole story, it like a story which have no end.

"I like the way you meet him." Jiuen said. I smiled.

Then, she hugged me. "Don't sad anymore. If you love him and if he love you, you will end up together no matter what." She gave me a meaningfull advice.

"Wait, we just have 4 months left before we graduate! I mean before you will be a wife. Owh, I can't wait that day!" She said.

"Ya!! I really regret coz said that. BTW, Jiuen. Please don't tell everybody about this. I'm not ready yet. I'm sorry." I said.

"It okay if you not ready! But you have to remember all your friends. I mean..." Before she could end her sentence I layed on the bed and let out a big sighed.

"About Infinite, maybe they will understand me. But, Myungsoo.. I don't know. He is a good person and a good man. We never couple right? That just an old rumored at the school about our relationship. I'm sure he don't have any feelings on me. Me too. We just good friend" I said.

"I understand." Jieun said.

"Wait, about Kwang Jun, I mean your crush, do you really like him?" I said.

"Hurmm?? Neh, I really like him but now, I don't know anymore. He really look like a good man but now, aishhh!!!" Iu said and messy her hair.

"Tsk. Enough. I wanna sleep. It a relief that tomorrow we have no class." She said.

"Hahaha,, ok! Goodnight and annyeong!!" I said and turned off the lamp.

Yoo Seung Ho P.O.V

The next day

I was sleeping and yet dreaming but suddenly, I heard my omma's voice. Tsk.. maybe that just my nightmare. Then, I felt something hit me. When I open my eyes.

OMMONA!!!!! I was about to fall from my bed when saw my omma's face really was on mine.

"Arghh!!!!" I groan when felt pain in my head. Gosh, why my head being like this.

"Seung Ho, are you Ok?" Omma said and help me to sit.

"Omma! What are you doing?" I asked with my shock voice+shock face.

"What? Don't ask me why I'm here. Now answer me where is Jiyeon." Omma yelled at me.

"Ya! Why you look for her first? I'm your son. I thought you love me" I pouted.

"Never!" Omma said.

"Bwo??? Omma!!" I pouted again. Then, my head spinn again.

"Aaarrggghhh!!" I hold my head and groaned in pain.

"Ya!! What exactly happen to you?" Omma asked me and I shooked my head. "Nothing.."

"I said where is she?" Omma yelled again. Tsk.. troble trouble trouble.. 

"Didn't you saw her at living room or kitchen or bathroom or another rooms?" I said with my sleepy voice.

I layed back on the bed and covered my body with my blanket.

"No. I don't see her. Seung Ho ya! Is this Jiyeon's earrings?" She asked made my body freeze. Earrings? 

I went to my omma and saw the pair of earring on my omma's grasp. I was aback when saw it. Wait isn't this Hyorin's? Why it was here?

"Owh?? Yess.. It.. it Jiyeon's. Give me that and I will put in her closet." I lied and took the earring.

"Seung Ho,, now tell me where is Jiyeon? Wait. Are you shoo her? Oh no.. You hit her? You hurt her? Ya!!!" Omma yelled and hit me.

"Omma! Omma! Relax.. Didn't you saw her? Tchh.." I said and went put from the room.

"Jiyeon! Jagiya! Sweetheart, my darling, Jiyeonna! My honey. My soul,!" I called Jiyeon.*acting*, :p

Then suddenly, Hyorin appeared on the door.

"Hyorin?" I said in shocked.

"Seung Ho, whose that Hyorin?" Omma asked me. 

"My friend,omma!" I said while smilling.

Hyorin step in and went to me.

"It Girlfrined not Friend and I wanna take my stuuff" She said rudely. Okay, Where is her manners? I mean she will not be like this if she talk to me.

"Owh? What she mean? Did she mean she live with you? You not living with Jiyeon? Owh??" Omma confused.

"Yes, maam. We spent one night in this condo without that " Hyorin said.

"Ya Hyorin! That not---"

"What?" Omma suddenly cut me and slapped Hyorin's face. Hyorin touched her face and ran out from this condo.

"Oh My Gawd!! Omma! She is my friend!!" I said to my omma unbelivable

"Seung Ho! How could you lie to me. Jiyeon ran from this condo, right? You two had fight, right?" Omma yelled. 

"Owh?" I'm confused.

"How could you. Do you know why I choose her to be your fiance? Do you know you just have 4 moths left before you two marry? Do you know that you ruined it?" Omma said made me completly confused.

Omma slapped me and went out. I was takken abback with omma's action. Something went wrong. I'm sure. What happened? 

I touched my cheeks that still fell hot coz of the slap.

I went to the bathroom to wash my face. Then, my head hurt again.

"Arghhh! What the hell is happen?" I shouted.

Suddenly, I saw something red on my necks.

"Wait, Isn't this........ Love bites? Oh My god! Who gave me this?" I said. I swear that this morning was full of shockeness and suprisses.

Then, I had a flashback. 

"Oppa! Why you seems angry with me when I do that to that ?" Hyorin said.

"Owh? It.. you know. It not good when you do that and please don't call her a .." I said and continue doing my revetion *since when I became a good students?*

"Are you serious? That just poured coffee on you." She protesed.

"I told you that I just a small accident!" I yelled. Seriously, why she take this so serious? I and Jiyeon also solve this with happiness and why she want to fight?

"Bwo? Berry Bear. How could you raise your voice to me!" She said made me boring. I close my book and headed to cafe.

"Berry Bear! Ya, oppa!" I heard she called me from behind but I didn't dare to turn around.

I ordered a cup of coffee and sat. Then, here she come clinging with me again. =,=

Then SISTAR came and sat infront of me. I was talking with Bora then suddenly I saw Hyorin played with my cup.

I watched her and she smiled.

"I just wanna blow it since it still hot" She said. I just gave her my careless face and drink the coffee. Good lie! The coffee was not even hot.

Then, SISTAR left me accept Hyorin. Tch, why they didn't bring thier Hyorin a long them back? Really annoying.

Then, I felt dizzy.@,@. I try too stand up but my leg was weak. I can't walk properly. I went to my car and drive back quickly to my condo. At the condo I went to my bathroom and wash my face. Since my leg became more weak. I went to my bedroom. I wanna relax myself.

"Arghh, why I being like this." I asked myself.

Then, I saw my room's door wide open and there was a figure of woman. It Hyorin? I dunno why but suddenly my hormones came widly.

Hyorin slowly went to me and kiss me passionately. We were anjoy the kissing scene and in just few minutes, we were completly .

Hyorin was enjoy it so much coz I can heard her moan. But the scene was not so long coz SUDDENLY, a beautiful woman came in with her shocked+sad +unbelivable face.

I was still dizzy then I heard Hyorin yelling at her. I tried to dress up and..

end of flashback---

"OMG, did Jiyeon saw it?" I asked myself.

"That !" I shouted and messed my hair.

"Damn it.. Damn it!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I shouted again.

Hyorin P.o.V

Damn that ahjumma. She slapped me? So, she is Seung Ho's mom. Owh gowd. I can't believe it. I was driving to Bora's house when suddenly I saw Jiyeon.

"That !" I said. I saw her with her stupid friend walk happily with Infinite? Okay now, what is happening?

Then I smirked when I fund an idea.

I parked my car by the street. Then, I slowly went to behind them to listen their conversation. WHat? How can Jiyeon be happy after she saw Seung Ho cheat on her or.. she also cheat behind Seung Ho. Then, I notice that Myungsoo and Jiyeon are so close.

"Are they?" I smirked again and went back to my car. I took out my phone and called my Soyou.

"Soyou.. I'm sure you are free now coz I have a job for you and I need for you, NOW!" I smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, OMG! What Hyorin thinking? Follow my story and did I make SeungHo turned to bad characters? Ommo, it okay then.. Please don't hate yoo Seung Ho and Jiseung here.. :'( ,,