Chapter 14

Im His Cool Fiance

Hyorin p.o.v

"Omma, omma! Don't leave me alone." I keep calling my omma but she just stood infront of me while crying.

"Omma!! " I screamed when saw my omma suddenly step back.

"Omma! Please,, don't leave me alone. I miss you. I wanna live with you. Omma, saranghae!! Omma!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA."  I screamed again when I felt something pulled my leg. I looked down at my legs and saw two horror hands that were covered with blood suddenly pulled my legs. I fall on the ground.

"Omma! Help me!" I started to sob. Yes I'm crying. The two horror hands still pulled my legs while my hand scratch the floor wanting the two horror hands stop pulling me. But,it didn't work. When I turned my head up, I saw no omma. I just hear her sob.

"Omma!!!!" Then, I felt my back hurt.

"Arghhh" I let out a small moan.

When I openned my eyes, I saw I'm in my big bedroom laying down on the floor. Okay! I fall down from  my bed. I stood up and went to my huge mirror. I saw my pale face then, I touched it.

"Is it true that I just meet you, omma?" I whispered to myself.

"Omma,," I said while closing my eyes. I just wanna feel this momment. I wanna be back to my dream. I don't know it was a nightmare or not but I really wanna meet omma again. 

"Omma!" I said again and tears drops from my left eye.

'Crackkk...............'  I was aback when heard something cracking. I wiped my tears and headed to my door. I openned it and step out from my room. I carefully hide behind the wall when saw something.

Okay, that was my appa. I step out slowly.

"Appa!" I slowly said.

Appa did not answer me.

I contineu walked to my appa then stop when saw somthing on the table.

"A.. appa!" I said it with my cracked vioce. 

"Appa!!" Now, I 'm yelling. Seriously, I'm really shocked when saw my only one omma's picture in this mansion was broken. The frame was cracked and the picture was tattered. Once again my tears fall.

When I'm about to take back the photo, appa yelled at me.

"Go!! Go!! How dare you appear in this time. I said go! You are really a trouble daughter. I hate you. Go away from my life. You stupid ! Go to hell!! I hate you." I was taken aback when appa said that. This was the second times that appa said this to me.

I shut my mouth off and covered it with my small hand while my eyes and checks still full of tears. The tears that I hate it with my full heart still can't stop wetting my face. I shooked my head with my unbelievable feeling.

I ran to my room and close the door. I leaned my back on the door while sobbing. 

"Omma!!!!" I shouted. I slowly stood up and once again went to the mirror.

I saw my reflextion on it. "Omma! Why you leave me alone? Appa said that I have to go to hell."

"Omma! What my fault until appa hate me so much?"

"Why you gave birth to me omma?" I step back and stop when I touched something. It was my diary. 

"Omma! Did you remember that you always secretly read my diary when I was in school? Omma! How could you.. Omma, can you tell me what you read coz I was forget what I write in this diary. Omma!! Please.." I said and smiling but my tears can't stop flowing.

When I don't hear my omma's voice, I started back to my reality.

"Omma! Where are you? Omma! Why you leave me alone?" I'm always ask that same question.

"Omma! You said you love me. You promise me that you will accompany me when I'm sad. But where are you?" I whispered still standing front of the mirror.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUug4i8ncp5_2b3LVyzCL

"Wei?? Omma, wei??? I hate U!!" I screamed and threw my diary onto the mirror harshley. They diary was heavy and that made the mirror cracked a little.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWFgenoarEDBXa7B8cd-1 (Hyorin's diary).

When I felt my knee was starting to weak. I felt on my the ground. I hugged my knee while my back leaning on the door. I let out my tears. I cried very hard that morning.  I was very weak this morning. My heart was once again broke. It like my wound in my deep heart started bleeding again. I slowly crawl on the floor to get my diary. My hand was started bledding coz I landed on the sharp broken glass piece. After took the diary, I openned it. I was reading on the first page and my tears started to fall again.

This was first time I read my diary again after 10 years and I really did not notice that my omma was left a note on the first page. My heart ache when read it.

 

 

For my beloved daughter,Hyorin my beautiful girl, I always thinking about you..I’m sorry because I always secretly read your diary. I know you knew it, but you never scold me.Hyorin ah~,If you read this, I want to thank to you. You are really meaningfull to me.  It hurt when read your story.Daughter, why you never tell me that you are always being bully victim in school? I’m your mother, you can tell everything what you want. I’m not angry to you but  I just want you to know that I always for you and I always with you. I’m always in your heart.You know what, my daughter..I always hurt when saw you crying in your sleep. What are you dreaming about, honey? I’m really hurt when saw you secretly cry.Read carefully my sweetheart, Hyorin.You are really a good girl. I knew you never want me to worry abaout you. Honestly, I’m proud of you. Do you rememver your grandmother?She always tell me that  whenever am I, I always with her. And now, I want to tell you that I’m always with you. Don’y cry anymore.Please don’t cry because of the meaningless things but cry because of your succesfull. I will always proud of you.Hyorin, forget what hurt you in the past, but never forget what it taugh you. Move on if you love me. Keep your tears  and show your smile. Stand up and wake up from  the sadness and said hello to the happiness.I love you~                                                                                                                                                                                  You beloved mother,                                                                                                                                                                           Kim Hyu Sun

 

"omma....wei" 

"Neh,, You correct. I can't just crying here. Omma, don't worry. I will not be a weak person start from this second. Omma, I promissed." I said and stood up. I wiped my tears and headed to my bathroom. After done showering, I went to my closet room and took out this outfit.

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFPqN2mnYtGbaMT5CYqjq  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8kPb0vObSGNQRBxftdFV

I covered my lips with red lipstick and spray more permufes on my body. I put some makeup to cover my eyebags and my pale face. I took my phone and switch it one. I don't want to be disturb last night so I switch it off.

When it openned, I received many sms and misscall. But, there was no Seung Ho's number. That mean my berry bear did not text or call me. Whatever. Today I have my mission.

I call SISTAR members to wait for me at the campus cafe. Then, I put my diary in my bag
                                                                                                  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxilU3dYDDHj_dy_K7ftp

After finished prepared myself. I went out from my room confidently. I just straight to my door. Then, I droove my car to the campus.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5soJbz61nnUGu1C6ra2j

After I parked my car, I quickly went to the cafe and saw SISTAR waiting for me.

"Hey, girls!" I greated them.

"Hey, Ya~ Why you not answer my call or reply me?" Bora said.

I just smiled.

"Why?" Soyou said.

I smirked and whispered to them what I was planned.

NO ONE P.O.V

All Infinite members are going to the class. They have different class with Jiyeon, except for Science classes. While they are walking to the music room, suddenly there were 4 girls students walking past by them. But, one of the 4 girls bumped onto Myungsoo.

"Owh, biyane.." Myungsoo said and help the girls picked her stuffs which were on the floor right now. 

"Ow, it okay. Btw, I'm Hyorin." Hyorin said to L while giving him a bright smile.

While they were having that situation, most all of the girl students were surrounded them. When heared 'Ommo, who is that lucky girl bumped onto Myungsoo' 'Wow, that girl was so lucky ' 'wow,they are pretty and look nice' , SISTAR smile were more bright.

"Owh, I'm L imnida." L said and smile. Then, he go away followed by the other Infinite members.

"Hey, nice shoe" Suddenly, one of Infinite members said before left SISTAR and their fangirls.

SISTAR went to Hyorin.

"Plan A, complete" She said and headed to their class.

Suddenly, they saw Jiyeon and IU,

"Wait, isn't that the girl who dare poured coffee on Seung Ho." Soyou said.

"That right., Hyorin look" Bora pointed his finger on Jiyeon. Hyorin bite her lips and went to Jiyeon. She took Jiyeon's coffee which  was in Jiyeon's grasp and poured it on Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon and IU were really shocked at that time.

"You! How dare you. Who are you!" Jiyeon shouted at Hyorin. Once again they were surrounded by students.

"It you, How dare you poured coffee on my boyfriend and who are you can do that to him!!" Hyorin shouted back to Jiyeon.

""Bwo?? Watch your mouth !" Now, it IU turned.

"Get off you, mother er"" Dasom said to IU.

Suddenly, Seung Ho and Kwang Jun came.

"Hey, hey. What happened?" Seung Ho said.

"Berry bear, it was beacause of her. She poured coffee on you right? Now, i'm getting my revenge to her." Hyorin said and hugged Seung Ho. Seung Ho hugged Hyorin back and looked at Jiyeon which was covered by coffee.

"It okay! Now, let get in" Seung Ho pulled Hyorin to entered the class.

"Wait, oppa!" Hyorin said and took out her red lipstick and then smeared Jiyeon's face by it. IU and Jiyeon once again were shocked.

"How dare you with!" Jiyeon said and pulled Hyorin's hair followed by SISTAR. IU who wants to stop them, finally were be attack by SISTAR too.

"Hey girls, stop it!" Seung Ho said but they still not stop their fight.

Suddenly, Seung Ho pulled Hyorin into his hug then push Jiyeon hardly until she fall on the ground. Kwang Jun also stopped SISTAR from fighting.

Seung Ho watched Jiyeon who is now like an idiot who covered by coffee and red  lipstick lying on the floor.

"You, ! Do not ever ever touch my girlfriend anymore, if you still disturb her and her friends, you will die!" Seung Ho pointed his fingers onto Jiyeon. Jiyeon felt so ashemed. She was be covered by coffee and red lipstick on her face. IU went to her and help her stand up but Jiyeon don't need her help.

Jiyeon used her ability to stand up by herself and went to Seung Ho. Jiyeon and SeungHo 's heart were racing like crazy when they meet their eyes.

Now she was face to face with Seung Ho. Seung Ho widen her eyes.

"You better not taking wrong steps." Jiyeon said for the last time before she walked to somewhere. When IU wanna follow her, Jiyeon stopped her.

"No, don't follow me!" Slowly she said.

IU just nodded glared to SISTAR and Seung Ho also his bias (Kwang Jun)

*I never though he is a bad man* IU said to herself about Kwang Jun. Then, she entered the class.

Before Jiyeon dissapered on their eyes, Hyorin took the opportunity to threw her shoe onto Jiyeon's head. Jiyeon just bite her lips and tight her grasped. Then, she kept walking. Seung Ho pulled Hyorin into the class hardly.

"Boya??" Hyorin said sweetly but Seung Ho just stared at him.

"Nothing." He let out a haevy sigh and sit next to Hyorin. Then, teacher came and everything came to normal again.

Jiyeon P.O.V

I looked at the Han River with my heavy feeling. But I can't cry. I don't know why but it like I have no tears to come out in this situation, Futhermore, I'm not crying girl type. I mean I hate crying. It make me look weak. I hate look weak in front of people. But omma said cry can make our heart clam. Tsk... Now, which is the correct. I'm confius.. -,-

I sat on the bench and look at my watch. Then, I let out a small sigh. 

"Why I'm being like this? Why I can't fight back when he scold me like that in front of people?," I asked myself.

"Maybe this was a first time I get scold at the public place." I said again.

I look at the blue sky which was covered by orange clouds. Then, I look at the sun which gonna sunset soon. I heard birds chirping. I heard people laughing. But, what am I doing? Just sitting on the bench alone and let out many sigh. That not a good idea. Suddenly, I remembered the time when I at Hawaii. I remebered the time I saw Seung Ho and his another girlfriend dating at the beach.

"That jerk!! I will make sure I will kill you" I said again and kicked the leaves on the ground. 

When the sunset about to set, I saw a couple taking pictures together. 

"They look so sweet~" I whispered and smile.

Then, I remember what happened to me and Seung Ho yesterday. When thinking that, my lips was smiling bigger and bigger. I remember his smile and laughed. I remember what he said to me. I remember his touch when he tickle me like that. It has been a long time I didn't feel that feeling. I feel very happy. Yes, I'm happy. But...

Suddenly, my phone rang.

I look at the name of the calling person.

It was Jieun, then I answered her call.

"Annyeong, Jiyeon! gwenchanna?" She said with worry tone. I smiled.

"Don't worry! I'm okay!"

"Where are you?" She asked.

"I'm at Han River now watching sunset. Are you wanna accompany me? " I said.

"Hahaha, What a suprise. I'm at Han River too searching for you. " She said.

"Really?" I turned around and searching for Jieun, then I saw she which was in simple outfit while holding her phone.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNDSRWlUEp_zarhFzGp4X

I waved at her.

"There you are!" She said and end the conversation on the phone.

She ran at me and hugged me.

"I really worry about you" She said.

"Owh?? I though you ran to here after school." She said while look at my outfit which were changed.

"Aniya! I went back to my house first before went here. Seriously, who want to be popular because of dirty look?" I joke.

I pulled her to the bench.

"Sit here and accompany me to watch the sunset!" I said.

While I'm happily watch the sunset, suddenly, Jieun asked me.

"Jiyeon~ Are you hiding secret behind me?" She asked made me suprised and chocked.

"Ooo??"

"Anii.. It,, I'm weird.. It about what happened this morning. I knew you for long time. But today was the first time I saw your new look. Well, it hard to explain.. " She said and I raised my eyebrows.

"You can tell me what are you hiding from me if you really ready for it. If you still wanna hide it from me, I understand." She said while tapping my shoulder. 

I look at her.

""How I'm gratefull coz I have a friend like you. You are so kind Jieun." I smiled and hugged her. 

After watched the beautiful sunset by the Han River, we went to street stall for dinner. While dinner, I and Jieun happily talking about many things. Then, we went to sight seeing in this Seoul city. We saw many types of people. Although we are human too, but there were billions types of people coz every people are differents. That why every people have positive and negatives characters. We have to emulate the good deeds of someone and we have to improve our positive characters. Then, we can be a good person and one thing that I always believe is 'noting is imposile'.

"Ya!! Jiyeon. Stop dreaming.." Jieun waved her small hand infront of me. I smiled.

"Owh,, Jiyeon, I think it gonna be midnight, my parents will worry about me, So, how about I send you back?" Jieun offered.

"Ooo?? It okay, I don't wanna burden you." I said.

"Anii~~ I really wanna send you back. Come one!" Jieun pulled me. Then, we took a bus to reach my condominium. While in the elevetor, I and Jieun still laughing and talking happily about something. After reach in front of my condominium, I took out my card. Then, touched it on the security things.

"Come in!! Let hang in my condo for awhile" I said forgetting that I lives with Seung Ho. Jieun sat on the sofa.

"You can take foods if you want in the kitchen. I want to take a bath first." I said and headed to my room. But, before I pulled the door, I heard someone breath. I turned and saw Jiuen switched on the TV.

"Maybe it Tv sounds." I smiled and entered my room. Then I felt like millions sharp sword stabbed my heart. My body freeze like I'm in the snow piles. My knee slowly weak like someone kicked me. My mouth shut like someone slapped me. 

I saw two persons on my bed happily doing  some dirty things without any cloth on their body. They now looked at me with their shocked face. The girls wrapping her body with my favourite blanket and went to me.

"What are you doing here? How you get in? ?" The girl shouted at me and slapped me.

The boy now is dressing himself and went to me too.

Jieun who heard the noisy things went to me too with her shocked face. I who still covered with shocked feeling still stood up like a tree.

"I said how you get in?" The girl said again and pushed my weak body with her left hand while her right hand still holding the blanket which wrapped her body.

"Seung Ho, Hyorin?" Jiuen said completly with shocked voice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Pepero Day for yesterday, yesterday, yesterday and yesterday!! Hahaha,, annyeong^^