Chapter 13

Im His Cool Fiance

Yoo Seung Ho P.O.V

"Neh, wear this" Kwang Jun lend me his white T Shirt. I took it and wear it. I'm lucky coz I have Kwang Jun and SISTAR. They saved me from being laugh from the students or more be call 'Infinite's fangirls'. Now, I'm in Kwang Jun house. SISTAR said that they got an offer for modelling some apparel from an apparel company. Now, they headed to that company, I guess.

"Seung Ho, ya.. didn't you mad of the girl who poured coffee on you? AIgoo, I'm curios why Hyorin stopped you from catch that girl. I mean that girl should get at least one punishment." He said made me annoyed.

"Ya! How many times I should tell you? I said it just a small accident. It doesn't matter." I said like I didn't care but inside my heart. It just god who knows what I feel. I feel like I wanna chop her head and threw it into the toilet bowl and flush it for many times. Arghhhhhh!!!,, How dare you Jiyeon. Just wait untill I get back home. You better run from me or you will loss your head. hUAHAHAAHAUAHUHAUHAUHAUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUA (laugh like an evil witch)

"Since when you become a good man, huh? Whatever. I wanna get some drink." He stood up.

"By the way, the girl who poured coffee on you is beautiful and pretty." He winked.

"Bwo?? I said and threw some pillows onto him.

"I told the truth! She is so hot~" Kwang Jun said before ran to the kitchen. I stopped throwing pillows on him and sat on the sofa at his living room. Well, Kwang Jun live here alone in this apartment. His family's house is  near to his family's restaurant. He said he wanna live here alone coz he was too lazy to help his family to take care of the restaurant. But the restaurant was not the normal restaurant. It was a big, luxury and beautiful restaurant. 

"Here, owh Seung Ho. Do you wanna accompany me  to escape from my omma? Tsk, omma just called me that she need my help at the restaurant." Kwang Jun put two cups of orang juice on the table front of me. 

I took a sip of the orange juice and shooked my head. "I don't think I can accompany you. I wanna go home." I said.

"Boya?? Wait, who are you? You are not Seung Ho right?" He said.

"Oh yeah,. I'm not Seung Ho.. I'm his ghost." I said totally annoyed of him. Of course I'm Seung Ho.,

"I'm serious, Ok!I don't know why, but I think you changed." He said and drink his orang juice.

"Changed? Tsk,, " 

"Wait, about the girl who poured coffee on you,, I think I had meet her. But where?" Kwang Jun said and snap his finger waiting for his brain to remember where he meet Jiyeon.

"At your restaurant." I said. Honestly, I can't stand watching him like that. Looked at the ceiling while snapping his finger, his mouth wide open and his eyes were widen. Hahahah,, it funny how he look if he wanna remember someone.

"Oh yeah,, yes yes.. the girl who bumped onto me and I  wanna slap her but u stopped me."  Kwang Jun nodded his head.

"Kwang Jun ah, can I ask you something?" I ask and Kwang Jun suddenly laughed.

"Since when you ask for my permission if u wanna ask me something ,huh?" He said.

"Well, I wanna know about you feel. Tsk,, ssssss,, What do you feel if you enganged to someone who you do not inlove with?" I asked. He suddenly went closser to me.

"Boya?"

"Nothing. Just weird? Why you ask me like that? Ommo!! Is that mean that you enganged? With who? When? With Hyorin, right? Wait.. wait.. Did SISTAR knows? OMG, how could you not tell me first. " He said. Aigoo this kid. 

"What?? I'm not engaged to anyone, u pabo. I just asked you right?" I said. I can't let him know that I engaged to the girl who poured coffee on me, right??

"Hehehe,, biyane..Well, What I feel huh? Maybe I feel.. Tsk.. I don't know. I don't have any experince like that. But, if the girl who I engaged with was a beautiful, pretty, kind hearted, caring and sweet girl, I don't mind if I fall for her. I will feel more thankfull coz I'm enganged with her." Kwang Jun answered.

"Ok, I think I should go now. Omma wanna meet me after school, but see! I'm late 2 hours." I lied. 

"Bwo? How fast... Tsk.. Whatever.. Ok! Bye!!." he waved to me. I went to my car and hop in. Then, I droove back to my condo.

----

I parked my car at the parking lot. Then, I saw Jiyeon's car was there too. Maybe she was home.  I took out my house's card and touched it on the security things. The door was openned and when I'm step in, I heard Jiyeon talking to someone. Maybe her friend. I quickly hide behind the door. 

"Good bye,, Jiyeon ni.." Her friend said.

"Bye, Jieun.." So? Her friend named Jieun? Jieun Jiyeon.. Pretty simillar, right? When Jieun dissapeared I step out drom the back door made Jiyeon shocked.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, tHIEF!!!" Jiyeon screamed. 

"Ya!! Jiyeon!!! Gwenchanna? " I saw Jieun's shadow and quickly hide back behind the door.

"Owh? Nothing. I just shocked. It just a big fat black smelly rat. It okay. I think it left now." Jiyeon said.

"Ok! Bye." She said.

Suddenly, Jiyeon pulled me out from my hiding place and closed the door.

"BIG FAT BLACK SMELLY RAT?" I yelled at her.

She nodded. "Yeh!! Oh wait, don't you have to be covered by coffee? You changed your cloth? Hahaha"  She winked and left. She's now sitting on the sofa, watching the TV, laughing like she never laugh before while eating kimchi. I went to her. I took the remote TV and switch off the TV.

"Boya?? Give me back the romote. Can't you do not bother me? I wanna see my commander Jong Kook catch that girrafe!! Hahaha,, I hope big nose hyung help him.. hahaha" She said while laughing.

 I sat beside her. She didn't notice me coz she was laughing so hard. Aigoo. I secretly took the only one left kimchi on the table. Before I could eat it, I heard she yelled on my ear. "That mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I don't care about she and I continue to eat the kimchi

. "Give me back! I bought it for myself.!!" She suddenly kicked me.

"Boya!" I yelled and bite the kimchi.

"Did you wash your ear? Why you are sooooo deaf? That Mine.. M.I.N.E,, give me back. I'm hungry.." She yelled.

"You poured coffee on me. So, this is your punishment." I said and winked.

"Jinja this bastard. Ya!!" She screamed and pulled my arm.

SUDDENLY....

 

 

Ommo! I felt and she WAS ON TOP OF ME???? Her face was really really really on my face? But the kimchi block my lips from touch her lips. Wait?? What is this? Kimchi kiss?? Our eyes were be widen and round as round as D.O's wide eyes. We were sooo schocked.

We qucikly changed our position. The atmosphere was totally awkward. My mind still shocked from what just happened. Suddenly, I felt something sticky on my hand.

"Ommo! The kImchii~" Her voice was broke the silent mood on the house. When she about to take it, I quickly took it and ate them all. I looked at her gorrila face. Ok! She is angry and now what I have to do? I stood up and step back. But before I run, I saw a cup of coffee. A smirked appeared on my y lips. I took the cup and poured the coffee onto her. Then, I quickly run into the room. "Owh, relief" I said.

Hey, finally I can enter this room. I wanna sleep in this room tonight. Hahaha,.,

"YOOOO SEUNG HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" I heard Jiyeon yelled. Now it my turns to laugh.

"Yes sweatheart.. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??" I answered.

"Yah^^!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard she shouted and kicked the room's door.

"Why sweetheart? You wanna come in? Aigoo~ I'm so tired and I wanna sleep. Wait, are you wanna sleep with me? Aigoo~ you are so naughty^, hahaha" I said and laughed.

"Oh yeah, hahahahhaha. So funny!!" She said. "I warn you for the last time. Come out from my room." She said.

"Your room? Owh hello? All my cloth were in this room. Inside the closet and I have the closet's key. " I said.

"Do I care? Open the door!! Or else..." She stopped when saw me openned the door.

"Or else what?" I winked. She suddenly attacked me. I ran into the bathroom. But, before I could close the door, she was in front of me with her horror face.

"wEI?" I said.

"You will die!" She said and hit me made me fall on the tiles.

"Ya!! Let go of me!" I said.

"Not untill you apologize to me." She said and hit me again. I can't stand it. I stood up and carry her.

"Ya!! Put me down!!" She yelled in high pitch voice.

"Ya!! Do you wanna me turn to deaf?"

"You already deaf! Pabo!" She said.

"What?" I threw her on the tub.

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRu9jTMRhi70G73cxyalBZ

"Ya!! You pabo!!" She said.

"What?" I Said and switch on the shower and the pipe let the water wetting we and fulling the tub.

"You are so deaf. I said that you are pabo. P.A.B.O!!" She screamed.

"Now, you will regret of what have you said" I said and started tickle her. She started laughing so hard.

"Ya!! hahaha...ssStop it!.hahahaha!" She said while laughing.

"Not untill you apologize to me!" I said while laughing too.

"yyYa!! hahaha..tThat my hahahah sssentence hahaha!!" She said again..

"So?" I said still tickling her.

"Seung Ho, you really a jerk, do you know it. Now, you should feel this too." She suddenly sat and started tickling me too.

"Ya!! Hahahahahhaa,, stop it!.."

"Noo..." She said. I don't wanna lose. So, my hand still tickling her too.. Hahahaha, Now, the bathroom was totally noise by our laughter.

"Stop hahahahah,., stop it!! She said.

"You stop it first!" I said but she just sticked out her tounge. Aigoo this girl.. Then, I turn my position and let me be on top of her. We are now stop tickle but HUGGING??? OH gowd..

I saw her face was red. Ommo.. no.no.. I have to be cool..

"Why you stop it, Jiyeon? Tickle me again or else........................ I will kiss you,, PASSIONATELY" I smirked.

Her eyes were widen. Suddenly, she kicked my belly and ran away from me. While I was screamed coz of the pain on my stomach, I heard she screamed too. I carefully stood up bacause it was wet. When I step in the room, it all wet and hahaha,, do you wanna know what make me laugh so hard? 

I saw Jiyeon lying on the floor. I can't stop laughing when saw her red embarrassed face. 

"What are you doing lying there my sweetheart, hahahaha?" i said still laughing.

"Ya!! This is not fun..  Owh, I just wanna lay here. I'm not slipped okay!!" She said made me laughed more.

"Are you sure?" I said.

"Of course,," She said and try to sit up.. But she can't.

"AAAAAAAAAAA" She yelled slowly and looking at me.

"Beg for me!" I winked.

"Boya? Do I look like I need help?" She said.

"WELL.." She try to sit up again but fail.. She was still lying on the floor like a whale.

I'm laughing again when watching her action. sooo cute >0<,,

"You are really arrogant, you know it?" I said and slowly  carry her in bridal style and place her on the bed. Then, when I'm about to remove my shirt, Jiyeon yelled at me.

"Ya! Don't do anything stupid!" I chuckled when heard that.

"Bwo? Owh, are you thinking about that y stuff? You want it, huh?" I said playfully with smirking.

"Ya! Seung Ho.." She yelled again.

"Aigoo~ Jiyeon. Jiyeon. I just wanna take a bath, you silly girl. I'm all wet, Didn't you saw me. How can you thinking that I wanna you, huh? Hahaha.. hurmm...  but maybe after I take a bath, we can enjoy ing together." I smirked.

"Ya!!!" Jiyeon threw a pillow onto me.

"Aigoo~ You really can't wait for it, huh? Be patient. arasso?" I said and quickly ran into the bathroom.

"Yooo Seung Hoooooooooooo!!!!!" I heard she yelled at me.

"Be patient!!" I said again/.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" She yelled again then I laughed,

I was laughing so hard in the bathroom.

After at least one hour in the bathroom., I went out. and went to closet room. I took out my closet's key and openned it. After wore my night outfit, I went to the dressing table to comb my hair. Then, I saw no Jiyeon. The floor also was dry. Maybe Jiyeon was cleaned it.

 I sat on the bed then lie down onto it. I smelled Jiyeon. SOOOOO NICE. Suddenly, I felt weird. O,O.. Boya? What wrong with me? It was the first time I feel this feeling. I don't know is it okay or not. It good or bad. I just feel like Iove this feel. I touched my left chest. I felt my heartbeat was beating so fast like I was in 1000 m marathon. Oh my god. 

Dup dup dup dup dup dup dup..

Jiyeon p.o.v

Dup dup dup dup dup dup dup dup dup dup.. 

"Owh my gowd. Boya! Why my heart race like this?" I messed my hair while my right hand touching my chest feeling my heartbeat beat so fast.

I was lying on the sofa while watching TV. I don't wanna stay any longer in that room with that byuntae jerk,. What just happened were really embarrass me. aIGOO~~~

Somebody help me!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah!! I'm update today.. Well, this is amazing right, because I always take long time to update next chapter.. Well, my school was started holiday. So,, I'm here.. heheh~~ Oh wait,, I add Infinite right? And infinite have Myungsoo. So, we have Myungyeon. I love this Jiseung and Myungyeon. But, honestly I ship Jiseung more. But it not mean that I don't like Myungyeon or hate Myungsoo. Like I said, I like Jiseung more.. Biyane for Myungyeon.. Don't be sad, arasso!! Smile.. smile.. smile.. :)