Chapter 3

Im His Cool Fiance

 

Jiyeon POV

“Jiyeon ah, wake up. We arrive already.” I heard appa voice. I slowly opened my eyes and saw him. When, I went out from the luxury car, my eyes were widen.

“Appa! Are you sure this hotel is yours?” I asked. Appa nooded but his answer was opposite of what he do. “Nope. This is yours”

“Mwoh?”

“Hurm, you are my only daughter. So, this will be yours soon” Omma suddenly appeared. I nodded. Then, I followed my parents to the penthouse on the top of this building.

“Appa. Many changes already.” I told him.

“Hurm, don’t be so surprise. Our business is good now.”He answered.

“It been a long time that we went to Hawai. Last time we visit Hawai was when Jiyeon 5 years old right?” Omma asked. I nodded. Well, long time right? I miss Hawaii. Appa’s hotel in here also had many changes too.

When, I about to enter the penthouse, I notice that there were two penthouse on top of this building. But one thing that made me more suspicious was I saw a young man. I think I saw that man before. But where?

“Jiyeon ah. Anything wrong?” Omma asked. I quickly shook my head and went to my room. It quite big and modern. I lied down my body on the soft bed. Really comfort. It 10.00 p.m now. Suddenly, my door opened. It omma.

“Don’t you want to sleep?” She asked.

“I’m not sleepy yet.”

“You better sleep now because tomorrow will be your important day.”

“Important day? What type of day you mean? Tomorrow is Saturday right? It not my birthday too..” I said.

“Well, you will know. I want to introduce you to your appa staffs tomorrow night.”

“Okay, then. Omma sleep too.” I said and kiss her on her right cheek. Although she busy with her work, she never forget me to wish a goodnight me too never forget to kiss her. I love you omma…

THE NEXT DAY.

It my holiday day and I feel very boring. My parents were out already because of works I guess. It my appa’s hotel so he is the big menager in this building. I went to the kitchen and grabbed some bread and pour orange juice in a glass. After took my breakfast, I took my cardigan and wore it. I made my way to the door. I leaved a massage to my omma that I want to sightseeing in this Hawaii city. I want to take a cab but omma force me to go with her luxury car. The thing that made me uncomfortable was her driver. Ewhh~ his face look like a ert. Well, if he brave to touch me. I will fire him with my own self.

It 6.00 p.m. now but I don’t want to go back. So, I decide to walk by the beach. I leaved my shopping paper bag on the luxury car and said to the driver for just stay there.

I let of my sandals and walked with my own feet. I felt the smooth sands under my feet and it feel good. The sunset will start set about one more hour. But, many people are waiting early  for it to set. I sat on the sands. The winds softly blew my body. Suddenly, someone figure was grabbing my attention and officially was disturbing my harmony time. It was that jerk. The young man who sat beside me in the plane. The man who sat on my angelic legs. The young man who ripped my lovely book. Owh~ when remember everything that what was he done to me made my blood boiling. I stood up and leave that beach. I saw him hugging with a lady. His girlfriend I though. Pity that girl get a boyfriend like him. I hope he didn’t sit on her leg.

“Young lady, I will send you to the hotel now because Mr. Park called me to..” The driver said but I cut him. “Send me back.” I simply said.

When, I reach at appa’s hotel building, my private secretary who just reached in Hawaii took the paper bags that I hold on my hand. “Biyaneyo, Young Mrs. Your parents borrow me for some works at Jeju Island. That the reason I not come with you.” She said. Okay, her name is Shinyoung. She is little bit older than me. She is very straight of my instruction and have a good attitude. To be easy, I considered her like my sister.

“It okay. Let got to my room” I said and made my way back to the penthouse. When I entered. I saw my parents and my personal designer talking at the couch. “You are home already. Now, get ready for the dinner. Then, Mr. Kangin(my personal designer) will makeover you” Appa said.

“Dinner?” I asked Shinyoung.

“Did’t you parents tell you about the dinner?” She asked me back.

“Owh~ my omma want to introduce me to appa’s staffs” I said confidently as I remember what omma told me yesterday night.

But, Shinyoung made her weird face. “What the weird face for?” I asked. “Owh, nothing. Now, you better take a bath quickly before we late.”

“Okay, unnie..” I hugged her and headed to my big bathroom. After took a bath, Mr. Kangin told me to wear a dress that he hold. “Ommo, NO! You know that I hate dress? Besides, it short.” I told him. “I’m sorry but this is your mother choice.” He answered me calmly. With the heavy feeling, I took that violet short dress and wore it in my change room. The dress was made of high class silk. When I about to go out from the change room, I covered my legs. “Don’t be so shy. You have slim and fair legs. It fluffy too..” Shinyoung said. With that, I look at my legs. Yeah she right. In just a second, I’m proud of my angelic legs. Now, for the makeover. I sat on the chair that was located in front of a giant mirror. “Mr. Kangin. Please don’t put a thick make up, arasso? I want my face look natural.” I said. He just nodded while my parents shook their head.

When Mr. Kangin about to tie up my hair, I forbid him. “Please! I want let my hair down.” Mr. Kangin nodded and fixed my hair perfectly. After the makeup season end, omma called me. I followed her to her room. She suddenly put a necklace and earring. She put a diamond hair clip on my hair too. “Now, you like an angel.” Omma said and suddenly hugged me.

“I’m sorry but this is for your goodness.” She said slowly. “Urgh?”

“N.nothing. Just forget it. Now, let go! Gaja..” Omma grabbed my hand.

“Okay..okay”

Seung Ho POV

“Seriously, why everyone wear Tuxedo this night?” I asked.

“I’m not.” Omma answered.

“Of course you not but you wear dress. You told me that we just want to eat right?” I said. But no one answer me. Suddenly, Hyung throw a Tuxedo onto me. “Wear this immediately. I’m hungry!” He said and continued reading a magazine while his personal designer fixing her hair.

“Hyung, can you tell me what going on, now?”

“Appa just tell me that he want to introduce we to his business friends. So, that why he want we to wear this Tuxedo I think. Besides, that Tuxedo is create just for you. Your personal designer made it. Better you quick. I’m hungry and I’m sure that there will be the heaven of food.” Hyung Jin said confidently.

I went to my room and changed myself. “I love myself and I will be the most handsome man this night. I’m ready for the girlz!” I told myself on the mirror forgetting that my personal designer is fixing my hair. He just shook his head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New update! Hope you guys enjoy it <3. Please subscribse and I will wait for your comments.