Chapter 2

Im His Cool Fiance

 

Seung Ho POV

"Finally!" I said to myself when we reach our destiny? WE? Yeah, my family and a girl who is sleeping beside me. I turn to her. She still sleeping comfortably and soudly. I smiled. I took a chance to look at her face clearly. Wah, I have to admit that she is so pretty and beautiful. 'Biyane because I sat on your lovely legs', 

Suddenly, a smirk appeared on my face when an idea fund my head. I softly touch her hair. 'Damn it, you have such beautiful hairs'

"I wonder why you can sleep soundly in this plane. I know you are in your wonderful dream. But sorry for this." I whisper to her. It was too close like I want to kiss her. Slowly, I pull her hair. First, she did not move at all. Then, I pull it again harder than the first. She move a little. 'She is cute', I though.

"Yah, are you dreaming of me that you don't want to wake up?" I said to her like she hear me now.

"Now, your beautiful dream is over" I whisper and pull her hair hardly. When she move a little and about to open her eyes, I quickly turn away and I act like I still sleeping.

"Oh geez, stop acting in front of me. You don't have any skill in acting, you know? Anyway, thankz coz woke me up" She answered.

After she said like that, I look at her with my shock face. I'm not shock because she know I'm acted to her, but I'm shock because she said I don't have any skill in acting. "Owh~HELLO! I'm the most skillful actor Okay?" I said to her.

"Whatever jerky, now get out from my way. You block me!" She said.

I quickly made my body facing her. Yeah, I block her. "Look if you can past me" I smirked. 

"Are you deaf? I said go away or else I will scream." She said. WOah! I love look at her mad face. Now, her face was read as read as chilli. Wait, I want to see some smokes come out from her ears and nose too.

"You scream, I will kiss you, DEEPLY!" I smiled. Suddenly, she puched my nose. Owh~ damn it. It so hurts. I touched my nose. "I'm bleeding? Yah" I screamed made everyone that still on the plane look at me. I searched for her. Damn again. She run away from me. Now, she was went out from this plane.

"How dare you, pretty girl. I promise myself that we will meet again. Then, I will get my revenge on you." I said to myself. Buahahahaha! *laughing like a witch* I took my bag and go out from this plane.

"Hawai! I'm coming~" I smiled. I took some steps to enter the airport. My eyes still searching for the pretty girl. Pretty girl? What should I call her? I don't know her name yet. 

"Seungho!" Suddenly, Hyung Jin voice appeared.

"Why are you so late? Are you missing something on the plane?" Appa asked. I shooked my head. "I just had an argument with a pretty girl" I said while pointing at my bleeding nose. Hyung Jin laughed at me. 

"Pretty girl or giant girl? You even lose to her. So shame." He said made my blood boiled. Omma gave Hyung her danger glare. I know she don't want we to fight again. I chuckled when look at Hyung's reaction. Omma's son.

Author's POV

"Honey, I'm worry about they. They seems like don't like to each other." Mr. Park said. Actually, Jiyeon's parents and Seung Ho's parents were watch all their activity in the plane accept for Hyung Jin. He just sleep and sleep in the plane and he don't know about their parents plane neither. But, they did not hear what they said. They just saw that they are fighting.

"It okay. It the beginning!" Mrs. Park said want to calm her husband.

"Owh, Honey. I just called my stuff and he said that everythings are ready. They just waiting for our instruction." Mr. Park told her lovely wife.

"That good! Well, I will talk to Mrs. Yoo again abaut our plan. I will make sure everythings that we were plan will be work out perfectly." Mrs. Park answered.

Mr. Park smile. "Owh yeah, the penthouse are ready right? Well, I'm tired so I think I want to take a bath immadietly" Mrs. Park asked.

"Everythings are ready, honey and our penthouse is next to Mr. Yoo's" Mr. Park answered. Mrs. Park smile sweetly.

"They you are! Why are you not waiting for me?" Suddenly Jiyeon appeared and scolded them.

"Jiyeon ah, I saw you sleeping soudly. So, we dont want to disturb you" Mr. Park said.

"So you want that jerk disturb me?" Jiyeon said coldly.

"Jerk?" Mrs. Park asked.

"Yeah, the young man who sat beside me in the plane. Owh gowd.. He is really annoying. Good I have such a strong hand. Well, he is not lucky because I punched him" Jiyeon said innocently while pulling her luggange.

Mr. Park and Mrs. Park widened their eyes. "You punched him?"

"Yeah! I don't like his attitude. What the problem?" Jiyeon asked weirdly.

"Angga!" Mrs. Park and Mr. Park shooked their head.

"Where your driver? I want to reach our hotel quickly. I'm tired" Jiyeon said while walking out from the airport. "At outside" Mr. Park answered. When, Jiyeon dissapeared, Mr. Park turn to his wife.

"I will make sure everythings Okay!"

"Nado, now. Let go!" Mrs. Park clinging on her husband's hand and headed to their car. Jiyeon already inside the luxury car. Continued her sleep of course. Mrs. Park just smile to her daughter. Far in her heart, she felt guilty for Jiyeon, but she have to keep her promise. Her past promise that still not pay completly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, I can update my new chapter. I'm sorry if I late. Ok, guys. Thankz for your subscribe and those who not subscribe my story yet, you can subscribe my story if you like it and comments pleaze!! Ok, bye