Chapter 1

Im His Cool Fiance

Jiyeon's POV

 'Cry Cry Can't you see the music...' My cell phone rang and automatically disturbing my study time. I grabbed and answered it.

"Jiyeon ah, I'll meet you in the living room at 8.00 p.m." My omma told me. I just shut my mouth and end the call. 'Omma back already?' Well, my omma is little bit early toninght. I looked at the clock which was hang on my blue wall. 

"It 7.59 p.m not 8.00 p.m yet" I told myself . Suddenly I heard someone knocking my room's door.

"Young mrs, Mr. Park and Mrs. Park are at the living room waiting for you now," The maid said. 'Aishy! What they want?'

I opened the door and walk to living room. Then, I innocently sat beside my omma. I don't give them my smile because they disturbed my study time. "What you want?" I steadily said.

My parents smiled to me and happily said, "We will go to a holiday tomorrow until next week!"

My eyes widen, "WHAT? How about my school? My class?"

"Relax my daughter. I know you are very excited. About your school, dont worry because I can make a letter. After this holiday finish, I promise that I'll buy all the books that you want!" Omma said.

"N.."

"Now, go back to your room and start packing. Oh yeah, I called Jieun already that you can't go to school for a week." Appa said cut you words.

I dont know what to do and what to say so I stood up and back to my room.

"Imonim, go pack my luggage now. I'll go to the hell in a week. So please dont left anything important. Oh yeah, I dont want you to put my dress. I mean I dont want to bring any dress. Arasso?" I said. After the maid nooded, I went to my bed to sleep of course.

"I hate trip! I hate holiday! Can't I have my holiday in my school? Or library?" That was my last question to myself before I fall onto sleep.

Sengho POV

I opened my eyes and quickly went to the bathroom. For what? For take a bath of course. After prepared myself, I looked at my self on the mirror. I fixed my hair. Well, today I have a holiday. I mean my family have a trip for one week. Guess what make me happy? Well, I don't have to go to school. I don't have to look at the book. I don't have to go to class. Owh, such a wonderfull day.

"Wait, where we will going? To USA? German? Paris? Malaysia? Or just at Jeju?" Suddenly, that question went out from my mouth.

"Whatever" I went to the living room with my luggage. "Am I late?" I asked my family. "Yes you are!" My Hyung said. "Gaja, we have no time!" Omma said and exit our family mansion. 

When we are in the car, Hyung asked appa, "Appa, where we are going?"

"To a trip of course, you pabo!" I answer while punching his head,

"Yah! Are you my appa? I ask appa not you. I know but where?" He asked again. This time I made looked at my appa hopping the answer of Hyung Jin's question.

"Secret!" Appa said.

"Secret? Is there any place named Secret? Well, it quite interesting~" Hyung said.

"Owh~ why my hyung is very pabo?~" I sang it. 

Suddenly, I felt something punching my head. "Yah!" I scolded my hyung who is punching my head for many times.

"Stop it! Aigoo, you two are never change!" Omma scold we.

We stop the fight and turn to the window. "Why I have to spend my holiday with my hyung? Ergh?" I say it slowly. Not lucky, Hyung hear it. "Who want to go with you?" He said.

"Yah!" Mom screamed want to we stop the cat and dog fight. Well, it better stop it or else omma will be very mad and turn to a giant.

Jiyeon POV

"Gaja, the aeroplane is waiting fir us". Omma said. When we entered the aeroplane, omma and dad sat far at the back while I'm alone at the front. "Why omma doesn't want to book for my place near to them? Bleh" I murmured. I'm sit alone and no one beside me, so I can do whatever freely. I opened my sandals and put my leg on the next chair. Then, I took out my book. I also using my earphone for hear some songs.

Suddenly, I felt something heavy on my legs. I turned to my right and OH GOWD!

There was a young man sitting on my beautiful legs. Ergh, what do you think I feel? I'm angry now. I took out my earphone from my ear and gave him my danger glare. But he didn't notice it. What the hell with him. Didn't he saw my angelic legs are resting on the chair that he sit? 

"Hello and excuse me! Why you sat on my legs?" I raised my voice let everyone look at me now. Do I care? I just care my feeling right now.

"What? Me? Why you let you your legs on my chair?  Scold youself not me!", He scold me back. My eyes widen. This is my first time being scold with a strager man.

""Bwo?? Can't you asked me to move my legs or else? " I stared fight with him.

"Hello, it been many times I called you. I thought you are deaf so I just sat in your legs." He innocently said like that. My face was red.

"What? Deaf? Ergh!! " I throw my book on his face. 

"Owh! I hate book!" He said giving me a danger warning and he suddenly ripped my book. Again, my eyes were widen.

"How dare you!" I'm still shocked that he dare to ripped my book. My lovely book. Oh no, he is so unbelivable. He throw back my book that he was ripped to my face. I hold my angry and turn to the window. I took a deep breathe and release it. My face was so red based on what I saw my face in the mirror. That young man is a JERK!!

"Lose it already?" He asked me. I took a deep breathe again to calm myself

"Dont ever think that you win" I said.

"Okay, I'm going to sleep now. Don't dare to take a chance to touch me or stare at me. I forbid you. If you do it too, you will get the revenge!" He said and pretend to sleep.

"Jerk. " I said.

"Hurmm??"

"Yah, you said you are sleep." I scold him.

"I'm sleeping now, !" He answered me.

"Bwo? How dare you to call me . What you think who you are? An angel? OMG, you are the most bad jerk. You know?" I keep scold him.

"ZZzzZZzZzZzzzZzZz!!

I turned to the window again "Woo, calm down. Inhale, Exhale". 

After hours, I felt very tired. Actually I want to sleep but I cancel it when remember that there was a jerk beside me. I afraid if he do something bad to me. Oh geez.. Why I have to sit beside him? Aishhy.. In minutes, my eyes felt very heavy. It slowly close and close. Until it full close. I had a wonderful dream...

 

------------------------------

HELLO GUYS! I'm glad that you read my story. Thankz for the subscribes. I love my readers. Well, pelase leave comments and subscribes if you love my story. Hehehe^^, One more thing, I can't update my story everyday coz I'm school. I hope you guys can wait for me. But, I will try to change my time. About this story's poster, I'm in my way to make it. I want to create it last night but my pc is was . So, I will do it today! Annyeong^^