Chapter 11

Im His Cool Fiance

 

Yoo Seung Ho's parents P.O.V

"Aigoo this kid. Did I really need to teach him how to hang his cloth?"Mr. Yoo mumbled about his son attitude.

"Tsk.. Don't mumbled about that again. You should say that to him not me... " Mrs. Yoo said while packing his son's cloth in his luggage.

"Arasso.... Owh, jagiya! Are you sure he doesn't mad about this?"

"Aigoo. What are you worrying about? Of course he will mad, but we are his parents aren't we?"

Mr. Yoo nodded.

"Ayoo, how many his cloth we need to pack, huh? I think it enough." Mrs. Yoo said while zipping the luggage.

"What about Jiyeon?" Mr. Yoo asked.

"Well, her parents just call me and they said they already put her staff there." She answered.

"That not what I mean. I mean did Jiyeon know about this?" He asked again.

"Molla.. Ok, I'm already packed his staff and his cloth. Now, honey please take it to their home" Mrs. Yoo smiled sweetly to his beloved husband.

Mr. Yoo pinched his beloved wife cheek and said,"arasso.."

"Aigoo, you really can't stop blushing since I meet you, huh?" Mr. Yoo said playfully made Mrs. Yoo cover her face with her small hand.

"Aigoo..." Mrs. Yoo said again while his wife's beautiful hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyeon P.O.V

In the class.........

I have to be more carefull. I really don't want to meet him today. I sat beside Jieun who is now doing some homeworks while I'm still blank.

"Jiyeon. What wrong with you. You seems not comfortable" Jieun suddenly asked.

"Owh?? Aniya.. " I said.

"Wanna go to library with me after school today?" She said.

"Hm... I don't think so. My omma will take me back after school today. Biyan" I said.

"Owh, it okay... Ommo! That him.." Jieun said while pointing her finger towards HIM....

I'm not just looking at him but also looking at his friend or more comfortable to call.. JERK

"Owh, Lee Kwang Jun. How dare you stoled my heart" Jieun said with her shining eyes. Jieun,, why must that jerk's friend?,, Suddenly, I got and idea.

I tapped her shoulder. "I will help you to get him" I smirked made Jieun back to reality.

"Owh??" Jieun asked while her head stiled untill 90° *cute*

I looked in front and saw Mr. Kim walked in to the table and putted his staff on it. Like usual he great we... After that, he noticed the new students and asked them to introduce themself. Seriously? Why they must have be same class with me?

I pouted and started taking some note.

After the class ended, Jieun already went to library alone while me walking to the campus gate waiting for omma or appa or appa's driver or three of them. 

'Cry Cry Can't you see the music...' My cell phone rang. I took it out and answered it.

"Ya, Jiyeon! Stand up and come in to the car now. What are doing sitting there?" Omma yelled.

"Bwo? Stop yelling and where is the car?"

"Behind you, silly girl" She said and end the conversation. I turned and saw a black luxury car.

I step in and saw omma and appa smilling at me. "New car again?" I asked. They just smiled.

"Aniya, this is not our car" Omma said.

"Bwo? If it not your car, then.. Did you steal it?" I asked  while the car started to move and I got smacked from omma.

"What are you thinking about. Stop thinking that not funny things.." Appa said.

"Arasso, but where you wanna take me, huh? I'm sure this is not our home way." I asked confuesly.

"Well, we wanna take you to a new place.. " Omma said. I'm confused and just shut my mouth close.

Yoo Seung Ho's P.O.V

Appa said he wanna take me home after school but I already left the school with my friends. Well, I don't really think that I wanna go home now. I just wanna enjoy myself and forget about Jiyeon.. 

"Berry Bear, let get some drink. I'm thirsty" Hyorin said.

"Wait, why can't we just go to our usual club?" Kwang Jun said.

""Hurm,, not bad idea.." Hyorin said.

"Didn't your parents club close since it not night yet?"

"Erm,, Don't worry, I will get the key from my parents and we can enjoy ourself in it!" Bora said and pulled we to the cab and went to his parents club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the club.

"Attention my chingu! Today we can enjoy ourself and everythings free today!!" Bora said.

"Waaaa!! Thankz Bora!" We all said to her.

"I wan't some tequila!" Dasom said.

"Ya! Go get youself. It at bar counter." She said.

"We need music!!" Soyu said.

"Aishy,,, I just called my DJ and he said he will come in any minutes." Bora said.

"The club is so different when it don't have many clubbers" Kwang Jun said.

"Of course." I said and pouring some Tequila in my glass. Suddenly my phone rang. When I about to answer it, Hyorin stopped me.

"Don't answer it,, please^^" She said and I hugged her.

"Okay" I said when the DJ started the music..

Authors' POV

"Omma! Whose condo is this?." Jiyeon said.

"Well,, this is your.................... NEW HOUSE!!!" Mrs. Park and Mr. Park said.

"Bwoooo????" Jiyeon widen her eyes. Not belive at all that she will live alone in the condominium.

"Yup,, about your things.. Don't worry. We just moved them to this condo.. "Mr. Park said.

"Omma, appa... weii? Did you hate me so much that you wanna shoo me like this?" Jiyeon said sadly.

"Ya!! What makes you think things like that. We are not shooing you and we are not hating you.. You are our daughter. Why should we hate you?" Mrs. Park said.

"Then, why I should move to this condo?"

"Well,,, well,, owhh.. ummm..." Mr. Park stopped after the 'well' word.

"What?" Jiyeon said impatiently.

"You will know by yourself in any hours." That was last Jiyeon's parents's sentence before they suddenly left Jiyeon alone in the condominium's big living room.

"Omma, appa..." Jiyeon pouted. Suddenly, she felt her tears wetting her cheeks.

Yoo Seung Ho P.O.V

All my friends were drunk and they are now sleeping. I also drunk but I can't sleep. Aigoo~

Then, my phone rang again. This time, Hyorin didn't stop me coz she sleeping on my lap now.

"Hello.." I said quietly.

"Ya!! You brat kid. Where are you, huh? I told you to come back with me and where the hell are you?" Hyung Jin yelled.

"Ya,,, Hyung.. You can make me deaf with your high pitch voice, you know?." I pouted.

"Didn't you already deaf? Now, tell me where the hell are you?" He said.

"Chillax bro.. I'm here in...." I stopped. I can't tell him I'm at club. He will tell my parents about it and they will kill me of course.

"WHERE???" He yelled.

"I'm in library. Just wait me at ~~~~~ cafe. I will go there." I said and end the conversation. I put slowly Hyorin's head on the pillow and went out from the VIP room. "The club full already?" I asked myself when saw many clubbers in the club. I looked at the watch and sighed. I ran to the front door and ran to the cafe.

"Ya!!! YOO SEUNG HO!!!" Omma yelled at me..

"What?" I asked.

"Since when you wanna go to the library, huh^^" Omma winked at me.

Wow, seriously.. She yelled at me when she saw me and now she winked at me just now.. WTF??

"Since today??" I said.

"Hahaha,, Wait.." Suddenly, omma nose came close to me. Oh crap. Did she smelled alchohol on my body??

"Whatever.. Now, let go to your new live" Omma said made me confused.

"New live.. O.o,, omma did you wanna kill me and made me start my new life after I die?"

"Why are you talking too much tonight??"

20 minutes later..

"Omma, where do you wanna take me?" I asked impatiently after thousands times I asked the same question but she didn't answer me.

"To your new condominium!!" Omma said and took out the key. I guess that my new house's key.

After went out from the elevator, I follow omma and appa and Hyung Jin. Then, they stopped in front the big and luxury door.

"Omma, they don't use key" I said.

"Of course. This key is for your closet. Here, this is your house card." Omma gave me a card. After I placed the card on the door security thing *I don't know what the name of that thing* I saw the big living room. Well, of course my family's mansion living room is bigger than this, but come on. This is big yo~~

I sat on the sofa and opened the televition,

"You look so comfortable and I think we have to leave now. " Appa said.

"Wait, appa! What about my car?" I asked while my eyes still sticked on the screen.

"Hyung Jun will get it."

"NOOOOO!!!! Do not ever touch my car." I said.

"Whatever!!" Omma said and closed the door.

I'm confused. Why are they look rushing? Blehh, whatever.. Wait..wait.. How about my cloth and my things????

After minutes, my stomach already started their rock concert. t,, it grawled like crazy.. I stood up and went to the kitchen to search something that I can eat.

"Boya? No foods?" Then., I went to the refrigerator.

"No foooooooooooodddsss???" I yelled alone. Omma, appa.. How could you leave me without any foods.

Suddenly, I heard someone open the door? O.. Thief?? I started to scared a little. Not too much okay.

I crawled to the living room slowly and silently. Then, I smelled the most nice smell in this time. I hide behinde the big sofa and I saw a box of pizza on the table. I'm forget about the thief and quickly grabbed the pizza. In just one bite,,,, I heard a scream.. It was a girl scream. Is it Jiyeon voice?? I asked myself and shaked my head. Then, I continued eat.

Dushhhhhhh,,,, "Owh.." I scream when I felt something hard hit my head.

I Oh My God.. I can't discribe my shock when saw Jiyeon' face and her right hand holding a sneaker.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Jiyeon and I concurrently screamed.

"Thief,, thief thief thief.." She started our fighting with that not funny word.

"Thief,, thief,, you are the thief. What are you doing in my condo? How you get in? You are a thief, right?" I don't know why I'm copy paste Jiyeon word.

"Bwoo?? You are the exactly thief. You sneaked in my condo and stole my pizza. How could you said me a thief?" She said and wanna hit my with her sneaker. Then, I stopped her. I held her hand and our face were really close. Our eyes meet. After a blinked, we saperate from each other.

"Ehem... " Im clearing my throat.

"Well.. I mean so.. It will be mignight and I'm school tomorrow. So,, bye" Jiyeon said and ran quickly. Wait, did she ran into room? Then, I started follow her. Before she close the room's door, I grabbed her waist.

"Ya!! Let go of me.." She said.

"You are not sleeping in my room toninght." I said.

"Bwoo? Your room? Hey, this room is mine. All my things were in this room." She said.

"Oh yeah?" I smirked and took out my closet's key and showed to her.

"You have that closet' key?" She asked and gulped.

"Ehem..." I nodded.

But, in one second, she quickly went in the room and lock the door. Oh no,,  I knocked the door harder and yelled her name but she wont answer me. "Jiyeon!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled her name for the last time before I went to the next room. Of course this big and luxury condiminium have many rooms. But, all my cloth was in the closet which was located in the room that Jiyeon sleep. Aigoo.. 

I stopped my step when saw the pizza on the table. Then, my stomach started to make a rock concert. Suddenly, a smirked popped out from my handsome face. Good night, Jiyeon.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OkAY, Good night readers. It going to be midnight in my coutry. But I'm not sleepy yet. I just wanna watch a movie. So,, can you excuse me? Hehehhehe,. I will continue and continue to continue this story., Don't worry coz I know I always late to make an update. Soooo sorry. And thankz for the subscribed and the wonderful comments. Kamsahamnida.. Yeah!!! :)