Chapter 6

Im His Cool Fiance

Seung Ho POV

I opened my eyes as the light from the window hit my face. I sat up and smiled. "Today will be my day and what happend yesterday was just a nightmare." I stood up and went to the balcony. Suddenly, Jiyeon's face appeared on my head. I shook my head took a deep breath. "Yeah, yesterday was just my nightmare. She also just my nightmare" I said again before headed to bathroom and prepared myself for take breakfast at this hotel's restaurant. I can't stop smiling. *Well, start our day with smiling, Right??*

When I about to opened my room's door, omma came. "Hey, you look happy. Are you wanna go for the breakfast?" I nodded. "Aigoo, you are too excited to meet your fiance, right?. Well, Jiyeon is waiting for you at the reastaurant. Have a good day you two." Omma said again made all my happy day and my smile broke. I felt like my heart stop beating. Ottoke? My nightmare is a reality? I'm is Jiyeon's fiance and Jiyeon's is my future wife? Andwae!!

"Ya! Palli, she wait for you!" Omma yelled. "B..but.." I stopped when saw omma's ghost face. "Arasso~" I went out from the penthouse and went to the restaurant. There was not many people at the restaurant. I searched for Jiyeon but dissapointed, I dont see her. I sat on a chair and waited for her. "Why is she so late? Should I eat first? Baekuppayo, palli " I said. 

"I'm not a . I'm a good and pretty girl!" Suddenly, the girl who holding a book said. But lucky, it Jiyeon. "Why are you so late? I'm hungry!" I yelled.

"Who told you to wait for me?" She answered coldly. "Bwo??"

She didn't answered and ordered some breakfast. I followed her with my angry face. Oh my day! My bad day! Why Monday always being my worst day? I hate this day.

After the food arrived, she continued read her book. I did not say anything. The atmosphere was silent. I took the chopstick and started eat. Then, I stopped when saw Jiyeon still not touch her food yet. "Jiyeon ah, this is your breakfast time and stop reading. You need more energy or else you will faint." I said while stared at her face.She closed her book and raised her left eyebworse. "Why do you care of me? Are you already fall for me?" She smirked. I coughed. She laughed. "Jerk!" I heard she said. I took a glass of water and drank it. Suddenly, I got an idea. Well, the idea is for my revenge. 

"Jiyeon ah,.. " I stopped when she cut me. "Dont call me like that. Just call my Jiyeon."

"You should thankful to me coz I'm not call you ." I murmured. "Whatever."

"Jiyeon ah,.."

"Why are you so deaf? I told you to not call me like that!" She yelled.

"How dare you yelled at your fiance. So what? I'm your fiance and I can call you whatever I want. Remember! I'm your fiance or more scary, I'm your future husband. So, control your attitude coz you will be my wife soon.Wanna me repeat? Well, I'm your future husband and you will be mine soon. " I said while chewing then smirked.

"Arghh!!" I heard she yelled slowly and start eat her food. When I finished eat my food I looked at her who still eat her food cutely. Ommo! What I thought? "So, want to accompany me for swim at pool?" I asked. She looked at me.

"Nope! I have many works to do."

"So, the works are being with me right?" I asked again and winked. So dissapointed, I don't see she blushing or chuckled or melting with my smile. That make me wanna do an important mission. And the mission named ' Make Jiyeon fall for me without me falling for her' Owh~ I know it a stupid mission but I really want to do this.

"So, meet you at 9 a.m. Don't forget to bring your lotion. I will help you to put it on your skin" I whispered to her and left the restaurant before she turned to a giant. 

Jiyeon POV

At 9 a.m.

I heard someone knocked my penthouse's door. I don't think it my parents because they said they have a meeting. So, I wonder who is it. I look at the window and it was him. Blerh, what the is he doing in front of my penthouse? 

"What you want?" I shouted from the window. He looked at me and answered, "I told you that you have to accompany me to swim ,right?"

"What if I don't want?" I yelled.

"I will broke this door and you." He smirked. Arghh~ "You can never do it and don't dare to broke my parents hotel!" I shouted back.

"So? You better quick before I really do it."

I went inside my room and changed my outfit. I don't want to swim and I don't want him to being erted after look at my body in bikini. So, I decided to wear my short and top tank. Then, I put lotions all over my skin. I also wear my sunglasses. 

"Yah! Palli!" I heard he yelled.

I went out and saw his eyes widen as he looked at my chest. "Yoo Seung Ho. You better watch you eyes before it blind coz of my punch." I warned him. "Wei? Do you think your body is so y? Why are you wore this?"

Aigoo, this man is so busy body. "Look if you can't melt of my body one day and I wore this because I don't want you to die after watch me in bikini." I winked and left him in behind.

How dare he said that my body is not even y? 

At swimming pool

Aish, I hate this. There were many people at the big swimmng pool. The men were laughing and hugging the girls, drinking too. The girls are having their fun. Laughing, winking, hugging, smiling, drank. Aigoo, majority of the girls here are wearing bikini. Maybe it just me who wear short and top tank here. It so noisy here. I saw an empty resting chair in front of the pool. I quickly lying down on it.

"Ya! I told you to accompany me to swim. Not lying down on this chair." He yelled. I took of my sunglasses and put it on the mini table next to the resting chair. 

"Ya! Are you really deaf? Owh~ you want to relax yourself? Oh Gosh, this is not the suitable place for that"

I closed my eyes let him yelled to himself. Suddenly, he grabbed my hand.

"Ya!" I screamed.

"You know, the suitable thing to here is ENJOY!" He said and about to push me into the pool. Luckly I'm faster than him. So, I pushed him first. "OPS!" I just gave him a big laughed. But suddenly, I felt weird. There was more weird because it just me who feel the weird situation. Suddenly, my heartbeat was beating fast.

"Seung Ho?" I called him because he did not arise on the surface of the pool after I pushed him. I stared panicked. "Seung Ho!" I screamed made everyone look at me. Not lucky he still not arise. Then, I jumped into the pool. I saw he lying in the pool. I quickly hugged his neck and swam to the surface to get some oxygens. Some kind people help me to bring up Seung Ho. They lay him by the pool. I shaked his body but he does not move. "Mrs, he still not move. I think you better do CPR quickly." I heard one of the kind people told me. I blink. "C..CPR?" I whispered to myself. "It emergency case right?" I whispered again. I bent down my head to him and saw his face. 'wow, I never think that he is so handsome' I thought. I slapped myself and shook my head. 'Angga..angga. What I think? He not so handsome. He is a jerk, right?'

"Miss, are you Okay?" I heard the kind people said. I nodded and gave Seung Ho CPR.

Owh, my lip touched him. My lip touched a man lip for a first time in my life. But Im not having a first kiss yet right? It just the second CPR after I practice do CPR with a CPR training model..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys! I'm back. Sorry for long time not update. I'm busy and next week my school have the co accedemic week. So, I'm busy. But I will try hard to update Okay?. I love my reader. Who still not subscribe my story yet, you can subcribe it if you like it. Thank you for my subcriber. Comment please! oK, BYE.. >,< :P