Chapter 7

Im His Cool Fiance

Seung Ho POV

I coughed and water came out from my mouth. I slowly open my eyes and I saw...... her. I tried remember what happened to me. The last thing I remember was my sole hurt and I can't swim to the surface. When I noticed that I'm wet and lying by the pool. Am I drowned?. 'OMMO! So shame~' I thought. I bowed my head when look at her face. Such an embarassment situation. I want push her but she is too damn fast. I want to get my revenge but what happened? I'm not mean to kill her, but I just want to see her react after I push her. But, I dont know she can swim to good. She helped me too. Aigoo~

Suddenly, I felt she touched my sole. "Ommo, you are bleeding", she said. I just bowed my head. "What happen young mister Jiyeon?" The worker said.

"He is bleeding. Help me to carry him to the hotel's clinic. " She said. I still bowed my head. Some hotel's help me while Jiyeon disappeared. I dont have any idea where she is. 

"Mr. Yoo Seung Ho. You are lucky that your sole is not bleeding to bad. Now, explain to me how can you drowned?" The doctor with the beautiful hair and beautiful smile said.

"Er,.. I don't know. I just felt that my sole hurt and I can't swim to the surface." I said.

"Are sure you have any skills in swimming? Yeah, I mean it just a little wound and the pool is not so deep." She said made my shame to myself.

"I don't know. It been a long time I did not go for swim." I said slowly.

"Lucky, your fiance can swim well. She save you too by giving you a CPR service." The hot doctor smirked. I just felt that my heartbeat just stopped. 'She gave me a CPR service?' I though my touching my lips.

"Now, you are Ok and go back to your room for rest. Oh yeah, don't forget to say 'Thankz' for your cool fiance" I blinked.

"Cool fiance?"

"Her way just to cool. Everybody call her cool daughter. And she is so cool." She said while smiling. I smiled too. 'cool? WTH? I'm coolder than she. She is not cool but cold. Erghh..' I stood up and went out from the mini clinic. "Aigoo. Is it true that I have no skills in swimming? Is it true she save me? Is it true she gave a CPR service?" I asked myself and went to my penthouse.

"Ya, Seung Ho! Where the hell are you have been?" Hyung Jin suddenly yelled at me.

"Wei?"

"Omma tell you to accompany your fiance for shopping." He said. "I don't want. You can accompany her if you want." I answered.

'"Jinja? Wah! This is my lucky day. She is so beautiful. Are you sure you let me to have a date with your fiance?"

"What the hell? I just told you to accompany her and not to date her." I said while lying in the sofa.

"Aigoo. It seems like you jealous with me."

"Jealous? I don't have to jealous with you. She is not my type too. She is a giant."

"Bwo?"

"Do you remember when I was being punched of a pretty girl? At the airport."

"Owh, I remember. But, why you suddenly change our topic to that story?"

"I'm not changing our topic you pabo. It just I want you to know that the girl who punched my is my fiance. Park Jiyeon. That why I want to get my revenge to her." I said while punching the sofa's pillow.

"BWO?? So, she is the giant? Ommo~ but she is soooo amazing. Bwhaha~ She is sooo brave. You must be shame of course? Got a power punch from your future wife? Such as an embarassment situation." He laughed at me.

"Yah Hyung!" I stood up and throw the pillows to him.

"Wei? Do you wanna play pillow fighting with me? Aigoo... such a little boy. Yah, wake up. You are going to be a husband and going to be an appa soon." He yelled.

"Don't dare to think like that. I will never let myself to fall for her. Ya aish." I throw more pillow at him.

"Whatever. I want to help appa at the office and you, please do what omma told to me." He said and left me in the penthouse alone. 'Jinja this bastard.' 

I went to the kitchen and took some snacks in the refrigerator and watch television at the living room. 

"Owh, it running man time.." I chuckled.

My eyes were concentrate at the screen but badly, my mind flying to that cool Jiyeon. Tsk.. I still feel shame to myself. I don't want to see her. Maybe she angry with me too coz I want to push her. "Erghh.." I messed my hair and switch off the televison. All the jokes in the Running Man program can't made me laugh at all when I always thinking about those embarassment thing. I lying down on the sofa and start close my eyes. "Blurhh, what an unlucky day." I said.

Park Jiyeon's POV

I told the workers to carry him to the mini clinic while I went to my penthouse. Tsk.. my cheeks burnt. Aigoo. What wrong with me? 

It was about an hours I in my room. SOOO BOOOORING! I went to the living room and look at the window wishing I can saw that jerk. But, my eyes meet someone figure. "Wait. He again. Where did I meet him?" I asked myself and called him from the window.

"You, stop!" He searched for me. "I'm here" I waving my hand.

"Owh, Park Jiyeon. Nice to meet you." He said made me shocked. "You know my name?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Ne, I'm Yoo Hyung Jin. Your fiance's brother. Don't you remember me?" He asked. I silent.

"Erghh.. Owh, I remember now. You are that jerk's brother."

"Jerk?" He asked. Ooo. I closed my mouth with my hand. "N..nothing. Hehe, so how he? Are he now Ok?" I asked.

"Aigoo this two lovebirds. You just know him for some days and you are so caring. So sweet~ By the way, is there anything bad happens to him? He look so red when I meet him."

"Hurmm? Owh, I don't know. So, where are you going?" I asked.

"I want to help my appa at his office. Well, I'm the first son. So, there many works to do." He said.

"Oh. Sorry for disturbed your way" I bowed.

"Gwencannayo~ Oh, erlier my omma called me. She said she want to Seung Ho to accompany you for shopping. You better prepared yourself before he come."

"Urm? I think I don't want to go somewhere. I'm tired. I just want to be in my room. Tell him that maybe tomorrow I can." I said. Actually, I don't want to meet him now. My cheeks still burnt when thinking of that CPR service. Blurhh..

"Okay, then. I will go now. Bye. Anyeong^" I left and waving his and to me. I smiled and went inside my living room. I lied down on the sofa and took the remote TV for watch some drama or programme. "Owh, it Running Man." I said and watched it. Ommo, it too funny. I think I can die because of their jokes. It so damn funny. 

The next day.

*Still Park Jiyeon POV*

"Omma, can you accompany me for the breakfast?" I asked while made my puppy ayes. "Aigoo, you are so cute. But, Mrs. Yoo just called me that Seung Ho will accompany you. I'm sorry. I have another work to do too." She answered. I broke my smile.

"I'm sorry, honey." She whispered.

"Omma, why this happened? Why I need to marry him? Are this all about business or something? Omma, listen. I'm sure I can handle this company, why are you so worry about me and about this company untill you want me to engage him?" I said angrily. 

"No it not, honey. Maybe it about business but business is not our point to do this. It all bout the past." Omma said slowly.

"Past? What do you mean?" I asked.

"It.. You will know all about it one day. Biyene.." She said while crying. CRYING???

"Omma, don't cry. I'm should say sorry. Omma, stop crying please.." I panicked. Suddenly, Omma hugged me. If you sorry for me, please treat Seung Ho properly"

"Arasso, omma, stop crying. I'll treat him properly. I'm promise." I said and hugged her back. Owh~ my weakness are when I saw someone cry and saw my omma hurt. I can't let my omma sad. She is my omma and I love my omma. 

"You better go now." Omma said. I nodded and kiss her cheek. "Don't cry again, Ok?" I asked. When she gave me her warm smile, I went to this hotel's restaurant.

I did not see him there. So, I decide to order my food first. I sat down on a chair and took out my mp3. I used my earphone to hear some songs. Well, actually I'm a little bit nervous this morning. It all because of Seung Ho. I'm not ready to see him this morning. I don't know why but I still feel so shame about yesterday. Owh~

When someone neared me, I though it was a waitress want to serve me some foods, so I just ignored him. But, suddenly, the waitress tap my shoulder. I was shocked and mad. How dare a waitress touched me? Do he know who I am? I should fire him. I stood up and say. "You are fi....." I stopped when saw Seung Ho. So, he is the one who tapped my shoulder.

I sat down back on my chair and press high volume button immediately. I just ignored him. I saw his lip move like he talk to me but because of I'm hear the songs in high volume, so I can't hear him. 

Suddenly, his lip stop move and his hand went to my ear. He took my earphone and my MP3. "Yah! Give me back. That mine!" I yelled. "From now, I will keep this." He said.

"Bwo? How dare you?" I said.

"So? How dare you  to kiss me." He said made my heartbeat stopped.

"Bwo? I'm not kiss you. It just... erg. CPR.. you know? Are you know what CPR mean? I save your live and it just my lips touch yours. But we are not kiss. Ok?" I said out of breath.

"Woah, calm down." He said and the waitress serve me my food. 

"Where are mine?" He asked the waitress.

"Sorry, but you didn't order yet." The waitress answered.

"Aish, Ok. I want some scramble egges. Immediately." He told the waitresss.

After the waitress figure gone, he smirked.

"So, I hope it your first time to kiss a man on the lips." He said made me choked.

"Ya, eat slowly." He said while giving me a glass of water. I grab it and drank it. Relief I'm not die because of choke.

"So, it is true? I'm your first?" He whispered. I silent..

"Wanna me be the second?" He whispered again. Aish this jerk. I stood up and yelled. "It not a kiss. Arasso!" I left him in the restaurant while me went to the hotel's garden. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hihihi, so guys.. thankz for the comments and subscribes. For those who still not subscribe, you can subscribe this story if you like it. Thankz for being my reader too. Owh, I'm sorry coz of long time not update. I told ya that I'm busy right? So, biyaneyo. Jiseung couple? HEHE, I love this couple so much. I hope they can being the hero and the heroin in other drama or movie.

Saranghae..