Chapter 23

Im His Cool Fiance

"Aisyh,, it so heavy.. My legs hurt." Dasom laments .Her legs which on a pair of 11cm  high heels start to reddish because of the tiredness.

"Neh, I think we need to stop. What about a lunch?" Soyu said.

"Agree! So Hyorin. How? " Bora asked Hyorin.

"Okay, but not my treat. Everyone have to pay their own." She said and started searching for a cafe.

"Hurm.. okay. Anyway, thank you Hyorin beause willing to pay all of these." Bora said while raising her both hands which are  full of shopping bags.

Actually the four of them are bussy. Bussy holdings their shopping bags in both of their hands. They bought many things today. Shoes, scarf, blouse, dresses, bottoms, headwear, etc. Moreover, winter is coming. So, it better for them to buy it early because they know that after this they have no free time to shopping. They have to study, right? Actually they want to buy more, because all the trendy and new fashion really catched their eyes, but their hands did not enough to hold more shopping bags. So, they will buy it through internet.

"Arasso. Thank you my friend. I promise next time if we go to shop again, I will treat all of you" Dasom said while smiling showing her white  teeths.

"Yup,, Thank you Hyorin. And after Dasom, it me who will treat ourselves" Bora said.

"The next is my turn!" Soyu said excitedly.

"And then it will be me again" Hyorin pouted.

"Of course." Soyu, Dasom and Bora said together. Then they laughed.

"Do you girls want to eat spagetti?" Hyorin said after they arrived at the front of a luxory cafe.

"Hurmm. not bad. Furthermore, my throat is miss of spagetti taste" Soyu said.

Then, they stepped in the cafe.

 

"Oh, I am full. Thank god. It hard to believe that I just finished 3 plates of spagetti and two cups of vanille ice blended." Soyu said proudly.

"Ah, it normal for people who is in love. They are too happy actually until can't realize how much foods they ate." Hyorin deliberately saying like that.

Dasom and Bora already wear their evil smile on their face as a sign of understand of what Hyorin just said.

Soyu's face suddenly became reddish. She bowed her head to hide it.

"So, mind to fulfill the promise?" Hyorin smiled.

"Eh?? Ah.. that.. Ehe.. actually.. actually, well, yeah.. you know.." Soyu who just raised her head stopped. She can't control but laugh when saw their friends' focus face. 

"What?" Dasom said weirdly.

"Your face. Hahahah,, hahahah.. hahaha..... okokokok.. ehemm" Soyu wiped her tears.

"Well, as you already know that I am in love with someone...." She stopped

"Ahaa,, go on." Bora said axcitedly.

"He is from INFINITE, really geniouss at Science."

"Everyone in INFINITE are geniouss at Science" Hyorin intreeputed.

"His name?" Dasom asked.

"Sung .............................Jong. EHE~" Soyu smiled showing her teeth.

"Oh.." They said. Just like that.

Soyu's smile fade. "Ya,, why you did not said anything? Don't you happy with it?" Soyu pouted.

"It not like that. It just we are tired of shouting and spazzing over it." Dasom said and drank her drinks.

"Yeah, we lost our energy when over do spazzing towards it." Bora said.

"I don't understand." Soyu pouted again.

"Hyorin already told us." Dasom said. Soyu looked at Hyorin with 'how could you' face. But, Hyorin just smiled.

"When?" Soyu asked. "While you are busy choosing a winter outfit for your crush." The three of Soyu's friends said.

"Ahhhaa,,, yaa!! How could you do this to me. T.T" She pouted. "Ehehehe,, it just for fun." Bora said.

"No,, Shiro. I dont want to pay the foods." Soyu sulk. Hoping her friends will presuade her.

"Then, go wash the plates at the kitchen." Hyorin said and Dasom laughed.

"How could you.. Aishh.. girls.. jinjja!!.. Ahhaaa" Soyu pouted again. 

 

 

 

Hyorin took her towel and headed to her bathroom. She soaked her body with warm water. It was 4 p.m. and still her dad is not at home. She started to be worry.

After done wearing clothes, she played her violin again. 

"That it. My fifth song." She smiled but the smile gone when saw the clock on the wall.

It was 5.30 p.m. now, but her dad still not coming back. She decided to go check for him. After she took car's key she ran down and locked her house' door. She forgot to park her car at the garage. So she ran out then locked the gate. When she was in her way to go to her car, suddenly he bumped onto someone.

She loosed her balance and fall down. But before her could touch the ground, a man's arm was hug her waist and with that, her is safe from kissing the ground.

Hyorin was stunned for a while when her face was really close to the him. With the rose petals flying around them, ah it really like a drama. Her eyes widen. The men's eyes too. Hyorin really stunned of that man's face. Flawless skin, pointed nose, and his lips....she like it.~

"Ehemm." A voice suddenly disturbed them. Because of the shock, the man's was accindently let go of Hyorin's waist. What an unlucky time, finally Hyorin's able to kiss the ground.

"Ah.. oh.." Hyorin moaned.

"Oh,, I am so sorry. I did not meant to do it. Sorry." The man tried to help her.

"Don't touch her." Suddenly the voice disturbed them together. But, this voice is sounded more near.

"Appa..." Hyorin said slolwy after succesly stand up again. Her appa's face was so sour. Like a tiger is in hungry.

"Appa? oo. I mean sir." That man blurted.

"Go inside Hyorin. And you, don't disturbed her." Her dad warned that man.

Hyorin just do what she was told to do. She ran to the kitchen to get some water.

"Oh my heartbeat.." She touched her chest.

"huh, relax" She tried to calm. She was too shocked about what just happened..

When she saw her dad is coming to her, she took a mug and pour coffee on it.

"Appa~" She gave the mug. "Thankz" He took it and drank it slowly.

"You know him?" He suddenly asked. Hyorin who understand what her dad mean started to think.

"The face is just so familiar. hurmm,, but who??" She said to herself but was clear enough for her dad to hear it.

"Same campus?" Her dad asked again.

"Oh? ha,, ommo. yeah.. He is same campus with me." Hyorin said when her brain know who is that man.

"Who?" Her dad asked again.

"Urm.. dad. Are you hungry? How about you wash youself first and then, we eat. I will just call the pizza boy. " I changed the topic.

"Tsk tsk.. Okay." He said and left.

 

 

---------------

Hoya's P.O.V

I stepped in my room with a big smile on my face. As I laid down on my bed, all the things just happen showed again.

And it was like this..

Like yesterday, I and Ren agreed visit the violist's house again. Before that, we have to stop at a flower shop. I took some red rosses and asked the shopkeeper to cut all the thorns. I will put the rosses in front of the violist's house again. After that, we continue our journey.

It was silent. I and Ren were busy enjoying the scene. The house was located on the top of hill, so we use our opportunity to look at the green scene. We also hear the nature voice. Oh gosh, it so calm to be here. Should I ask omma to buy a house here?

While I am busy talking to myself, suddenly I bumped onto someone. I accidently thrown the rosses to the air and catched the one who bumped onto me.

Thup... thup..thup.. my heartbeat beated fast.

It was 'her'. Her face was so close to me. I then made my eyes to look at all over her face.  Her cheeks are little chubby, her nose is fine, her lips is y and wet and her eyes.... It made me stunned. It was pretty yet so emoctional. 

But then, someone was made a fake cough. It made me shocked until I accidently loosed my grap on her waist. What a stupid things I did!

I was yet upset to the one who made that fake cough. I was panic too,, so I helped her to stand up. But before that, someone said "Don't touch her"

Arghh,, seriously, who was so dare to disturb my scene? And then, there was an old man came to us. He is wearing a coat. Okay, I bet he is a rich man. Then I heard that girl that I bumped onto called him as appa.

I was indeed startled until I blurted. Oh my gosh. She then went inside her house after her appa asked her to do so.

"Who are you?" Her appa said.

"Owh, sir. I am Hoya. I am sorry of what just happened. It was juat an accindent. I am sorry again" I bowed 90 degree.

"I knew. I saw everything. But what the rosses for?" He asked corioustly.

Eh? I don't know what to say. But suddenly Ren intreeput.

"For your daughter." I widen my eyes. Seriously Ren, why you said that? It not for her daugher. But it for the violist!! I scremed in my heart. My face was redden.

I smiled

"Sir, I think I have to go now. It getting late, annyeonghasseyo" I bowed again and pulled Ren's hand.

I really want to scold him, but I can't. Everytime I want to to do something, that girl's face will appeared on my mind. ARGHHH..

Yeah, that how it went this evening.. I really want to meet that girl again. I hugged my pillow and kissed it..

Yaa,, that girl is really preetty. Wait wait,, that time, she just walked out from that vioslist house right? So maybe she was the violist. It not impossible, right? Huwaaa!! Then,, I really have to something. Arghhh,, I kicked my comforter then I hugged and punched my pillow again.

"Wait!! But that girl is familliar" I said. My mind started to think where did I saw that girl before.

"AHA!!!!  SHE IS THAT NEW GIRL. THE GIRL WITH PRETTY SHOES. OMG.. THAT WAS HER!!! " I raisened my voice. I was so excited.

"Ahahahahaha!! What a small world. She even studying at same campus with me!! Hohohoho~~ Daebak Hoya,, daebak!" I said to myself proudly. Actually I already have feeling sfor her scene the first time I saw her. The things that made me attracked to her was her shoes. Sounds weird, but it the truth. Since I in the kindergarden, I started to have some passion on shoes. 

Then, I catched a figure laughing at me at my room's door. Automatically all the crazy smiled on my face gone. "Tell me, how long do you stand there?" I said.

"From the start!" Ren smiled evilly to me and ran. Aish that kid. JInjja.. I cupped my face with my pillow. What a shame..Arghhh..  I then made my way to my study table to study of course. This night I want to create some Math's formula. Suddenly I heard a sound of violin. It not perfect and it was not good.

"Ren, I am sure you are stress. I will help you. I will help you to find a really good violist to teach you." I whispered to myself.

"Hyorin." I smiled.

 

 

 

 Jiyeon P.O.V

Jiyeon. For millions time, I am really sorry. I will explain everything. We need to talk. Please,...

I reread his message for about ten times. I really feel guilty for him. I am not mad at him anymore. It just I want to make all my attention to the final exam. I am so afraid if I fail this exam. I really hate when I did not reach what I want. This exam is really important to me. But, why he do not understand me? Thinking it over and over again make me stress. But omma said that maybe he felt guilty for what he has done to me. That why he keep ask for my forgiveness. He can't concentrate for this final exam because his heart is full of guiltness. And so I do. 

For the last time, okay. Actually I already forgive you for a long time ago.. Can u just don't disturbe me? I can't focus for the final exam. 

I reread what I just typed. Aish,, it sound not good. I pressed the erase button. I start to type again. What should I type?

Yoo Seung Ho. I will meet you. See you at library. 5 p.m.

Is it okay? Hurmm.. okay.. 5 p.m. is not too late right? Besided, I will meet him for a short time. Minutes after my finger pressed the send button, I received his.

I promised will be there. :)

I smiled. Okay, I hope after tomorrow, I can feel calm and concentrate.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey,, it has been a long time, right? I am still alive actually. SO, here a new chapter. I am sorry if it getting boring. But yeah, I want to solve all this story conflict one by one. So, can you stay with me?? *puppy eyes*

btw,, I love u guys!! 

muah muah muah

*bows*