Chapter 24

Im His Cool Fiance

 

IU watched Jiyeon who was acting weird that day. She can know it by Jiyeon's face. She was different that day. She was so silent. At frist, IU thought maybe Jiyeon acting like this because of swing mood, but her instict keep telling her that there was something that Jiyeon hide from her. She watched Jiyeon again and again. Usually, Jiyeon will noticed if someone were looking at her like that, but at that time, nope.. No respond from her. A frown appeared on IU's forehead.

"Why you came here if you are not in mood to study?" IU spoked breaking the silent. Again, no answer. "Jiyeon! Come back to earth!!" She said it a little bit louder while waving her hand to Jiyeon's face. This time, Jiyeon just looked at her.

"Ya!! What's wrong with you?" IU asked. Jiyeon gave her a big sigh. She do not know whether she have to share her problem with IU or not.

"Are you tired? Then we can stop. Let tidy this table first" IU said but when she was about to put her books inside her bag, Jiyeon stopped her. "Ani.. Jieun ah~ After this, I have to meet someone" she hold her hand.

"Someone?" IU repeated and she was curioust about it. "Is that the reason why you become weird today?" 

Jiyeon raised her left eyebrow. "Weird? Haha~, what do you mean. Tsk tsk. It just your thought" She said while faking her laugh.

"No, I am sure that someone who  you will meet after this is someone who is very important to you." IU said. Jiyeon gulped.

Very Important? Ya, Jieun, why do you said like that? What if it really turns to what you have said. He becoming my V.V.I.P person? huh, no way. She tought. She really want to say like that but suddenly dried. Her worry became more worst. He heart pounding like crazy when she looked at the clock's ticking. Why did the ticking suddenly be so fast? She said in her heart again. 5 more minutes before she will left IU to meet her soon to be husband.

"Jiyeon ah! Why do you let me talking to myself again? " IU pouted and made a guilty feeling grown up in JIyeon's heart.

"I'm sorry, Jieun. I think I'm tired. Let continue to tidy this messy table." She said slowly. IU watched her again. She really sure that there were something wrong happened. She also very sure the reason why her friend acting like this have relation with that 'someone'. Suddenly, a face appeared on her mind.

"By any chance, do the 'someone' that you mean is Seung Ho? " She asked her slowly. Jiyeon felt her heartbeats stopped for a second when heard that name. How can she know it? Did SeungHo told her? Arghh. She kept asking herself.

Slowly, she nods her head making IU's eyes widen. "Ya!! Are you crazy!!" She yelled to her made eyeryones' eyes in the library looking at them. Realized her mistake, she stood up and bows while said "I'm sorry" to the people. But when she sit, she asked her again.

"Why do you have to meet him again? Jiyeon ah~ you will be facing a big exam. Don't you scared that he might hurt you again?" IU asked her . Of course she was very worried to her friend. What if that man hurt her feelings again? She scared that her friend can't score for the exam since she knew that Jiyeon really hates when she lose. 

"Ah,, I don't know. I am worry about it too. I felt guilty after he send me thousand messages, how can I resist it?"

"So, u just meet him because of the pity? "

"That just the another reason." Jiyeon cupped her face after finished tidy her things. IU don't like the answer made her curiosity become bigger.

"And the main reason is you miss him." She suddenly spoke letting out what was in her mind.

Jiyeon freezed when heard what her friend just said.

"I..I miss him? Him? Aha haha ha.. ha.. ha.. Ani ani.. No.., Jieun na~ thank you for today. I am leaving" She got up and left the puzzled Jieun after realizing that she was late for a meeting with her fiance.

Yoo Sung Ho P.O.V

Here is me in the library watching Jiyeon who seems down today since the morning. Like usually, I wore my black cap and my jacket to hide my face as well as I can. My heart ached when seeing Jiyeon's sour face. A frown was sticked on her forehead. It like she worried about something. Can it be?... Can it be that she reluctantly to meet me? Am I disturbed her? Am I the reason why she can't focus studying today? Can it be me?... My heart drop to my stomach when I realized the high posibilty that it were all my mistakes. Yeah, from the start, it were all my mistakes. Mistaked that was made by me who is a very stupid man. I am so stupid.

I stop daydreaming when heard her friend yelled to her. I can't hear it clearly. I bite my lips when saw my watch. The time is coming. I stood up and left to  my car. Then, I took off my black jacket and wear my blue cardigan. After I threw my black cap in the car, I headed to the library again. Step by step, breath by breath. I don't know why my heart beating so fast. I wiped the cold sweats that starting to wet my face. Then, my eyes slowly catching her figure. She look so stunning today with her blue dress. It suit to my cardigan perfectly. 

Slowly, I made steps to her who is now sitting on a bench waiting for me. After succesly near her, I stopped. Urmm.. How can I greet her? Can I just touch her shoulder? Or can I sit beside her? Or acting in front of her  like I am searching for her? or....

I freezed when suddenly she turned around. My hands started feeling cool. Her face. It have been a long time that I don't see her close like this. My eyes widen along with my mouth.

"How long do you want to stand there? Why? Do you hate me till you are not comfortable to sit beside me?" She spoked breaking the awkardness.

My heart hurt when heard she said like that. It not true. I want to deny it but she cutted me.

"I understand. You want to apologize coz you wanted to break off our realationship, right? That why you keep contact me. You can't wait to let go of me, right?" She said slowly but with a cool voice. Then, she stand up.

I really don't have any idea why she said like that. I am freezing. My heart dropped when heart those hurtfull sentences. My heart ached more when spot her shaking voice? She cry?.... Because of..... me??

I really don't know what to do. Yes, I want to deny all of what she said. I want to proove that she was wrong. But it like a rock stuck on my throat not willing my voice to came out. This feeling is so weird. This is so hurt. Like thousand knifes stabbing my cold heart. It weird. I never felt like this. When she about to left me, I.........

 

NOBODY P.O.V

Jiyeon's eyes widen as well as Seung Ho's. Their heartbeats are not in normal condition anymore. It like their heart will jump out. Jiyeon's face was so red as well as Seung Ho. Still, they don't believe what happen. Jiyeon who was came back to sense slowly look at her waist. Seeing two arms holding it tightly maked her heart racing. She started to panic. She want to pull the arms, but the more she pulls it, the more it tightens.

Meanwhile SeungHo who is now baghugging Jiyeon's still blinking not believing what he doing. Slowly, he close his eyes and took a deep breath. Then, his body start to calm down as he is back to his sense. He can feel that Jiyeon is pulling him. No, he can not lose her. Slowly, he tighten his hug. Pulling Jiyeon closer. As he rest his chin on her shoulder, he can smell a really sweet smell. He is loving it.

Jiyeon gulped when she felt his breath on her left cheek. She look at the place scanning if there were people looking at them. People might easily get misundertanding.  But, before she could finish scanning the place, a soft voice was making her freeze.

"Jiyeon" Hearing Seung Ho calling her name with the soft voice make her all body freez up. 

"Jiyeon ah~" it the second call. Seung Ho whispered it to her ear. Slowly he can feel her body start to relax. Jiyeon closed her eyes. She is so damn miss this hug. She miss him. She know it herself that she miss him like crazy. But, everytimes when someone asked her wether she miss him or not, it like no answer will come out.

"I miss you" that three words really strikes her heart. Even Seung Ho was facing a war with his ego to said those words. But, he won. He succesly whispered those three magical words right beside her ear. Seung Ho ya!! Are you crazy? Saying that words and why do you did this? Are you happy when looking at me being fool by you? Are you happy when my heart pounding crazily for you than you will dump me. Yeah, you will left me alone, right? Stop it. Seung Ho~  Jiyeon also is facing a big war inside her heart. A war with her negative thought..  She worry if it truly happen. She scared.

"I can't breathe" Jiyeon spoke making Seung Ho's realizing that he was hugging her so tight. Slowly he loosen the hug. After succesly released from his arms, awkardness was covered them again.

"JIyeon ah, biyane. I am really sorry of what happened. I did not mean it. It not happened like what you think. I..." SeungHo stopped when Jiyeon turned her face.

"Actually, it me who was fault. I ran away from you. I already forgive you although I don't know what your mistakes to me. For me, what happened that night were not have any relation with me. With who you want to make loves, it not my business. As you know that we are force to be an engaged couple. I realized that I don't have any power to stop you from falling to another girls. So you don't have to be guilty for me. " Jiyeon said.

He don't know why he felt sad when heard that came out from . Yeah, he admitted that this what he wanted. But it was long ago. Before this weird feeling came knocking his heart door. But now, it different. Totally different.

"Jiyeon... " She waited for his words but she cut it when no words came out.

"It getting late now, so  yeah,,, I want to make an apologize. Forgive me. " Jiyeon said stood up and bowed to him.

He don't know what to do. He just smiled. Jiyeon consider his smile as he already forgive her eventhough she can't sure what the smile for. But she is trying to be positive. She have to be strong. 

"So after this, I hope we can focus for our final exam. Let hopes that we both can score it. I hope u do not disturbe me until we finish the exam." Jiyeon said again made his face fell.

"I can't do that." He said. Honestly, Jiyeon was kinda happy to hear that, but she still have to focus for the exam. 

"I am sorry." She said and left.

Seung Ho watched her left him. The more steps she go, the more stabs he got. His heart hurts. Really hurts. He want to run and hug her again. But, he have to respect what her request. DO not disturb her untill we finish the exam. 

We have to respect each other if we want to love each other, right?

 

------------------------------------------------------

He saw it. It hurts. He did not hear it, but it still hurts a LOT. He was so upset. He really don't have any idea what their relationship are. He knows the women.. The women that he just saw is not like that. If someone touched her, she of course will karate the toucher's man. But, what he just saw is like a different woman from what he knew. 

He hold her chest. It was so pain. His face was getting hotter and redder. No matter what. He will not lose to win her. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW CHAPTER AGAIN. !! IT KINDA SHORT, RIGHT?

BTW, I WANT TO SAY SORRY FOR ALL MY READERS COZ MAKE U WAITING FOR LONG TIMES. AND COZ OF THE BAD GRAMMARS.  BIYANE :'(

SO,, I HOPE U LIKE THIS CHAPTER. NEXT CHAPTER IS IN LOADING!~

AND ACTUALLY GUYS, I MADE A POSTER AGAIN. i made it 2 months ago.. hope u like it..

XDXD