Chapter 4

Im His Cool Fiance

 

Jiyeon POV

I entered the luxury restaurant. “Wah, there are so many people in here. Are they all your staff?” I asked Appa.

“Not all, some of them are my friends and my friends’ staff” Appa answered. I nodded.

I saw people were talking to each other while smiling at me. Is there anything wrong with my face? They also wore the beautiful dresses tonight.

We sat on the VVIP place. Wow, it very beautiful here. I can’t wait to taste the food. Well, Appa said that this building will be mine soon, so I have to take care and to know about this hotel, right? I’m proud of my appa.

“Mr. Park, Mrs. Park and hye! Jiyeon. Long time no see. You being more beautiful and tall” A lady suddenly appeared. “Hye! Mrs. Kim. Jiyeon, this is Mrs. Kim, do you remember her?” Omma asked me.

“Yeah, I remember that you was the one who treat me an ice cream when I fall at the playground.” I said while smiling.

“Aigoo, you still remember it? Kyeopta~” Mrs. Kim said. Actually, she is appa’s staff. But she works at Hawaii. She once had treat me a chocolate ice cream when I crying at the playground. I told her that I fall from the swing. She is a very nice person.

“Anyway, Jiyeon! This is a present for you. I hope you like it and congratz!” Mrs. Kim said and gave a paper bag. I took it with a smile. “Ok, I’m back to my table” She said and hugged me. “Bye, auntie” I hugged her back.

When Mrs. Kim disappeared, another person come to our table. Well, they are also my parents’ friend and my parents’ staffs and my parents’ friends’ staffs and my parents’ friends’friends. Whatever.. But, they also gave me presents and said ‘congratulations’ Well, I know it a good word, but it make me feel weird. Why they congratz me? First, I thougt that my parents success on their business but they clearly look at me. What I have success? Maybe I pass and got good marks in exam. But hey, exam is not come yet. I just answered they. “Kamsahamnida.”

Huh, this was really weirdo. Suddenly, my stomach grawled. “Omma! I’m hungry”,

“We will eat when the guests arrived.” Appa said. “Guests?” I asked. “They arrived.” Appa stood up. Omma too. What to do? I followed them too. Well, I have to be polite, right?

The guets greeted my parents so well. Eh? Suddenly I saw a young man. I mean, I saw him before,. But where?

“Jiyeon ah, this is Mr. Yoo and Mrs. Yoo. This is his first son, named Yoo Hyung Jin and …” Appa stopped.

“Where Seung Ho?” I heard Mrs. Yoo asked his first son, Hyung Jin. Hyung Jin shook his head.

“I think he will arrive soon. Maybe he went to restroom.” Mr. Yoo said.

‘Huh? I think his second son is not a good person’ I thought. Then, we sat on the table.

Suddenly, I heard a voice. I think I heard that voice before. Everyone stood up. “Jiyeon, this is my second son. Yoo Seung Ho.” Mr. Yoo introduced his son to me. When I look at his face, Ommo! That jerk again? My tought was right. His second son is not a good person .I felt my blood boiling again when saw his face. What the hell is he doing here? Arghh…………..

I did not look at him . Not once. I just bowed a little to him and made my face to another way. He sat beside me. Erghh, I rather just sit on the ground than sit beside him. I covered my face with my soft hair. “Gumawo my hair. You save me from see that jerk. Saranghae my hair.” I told my hair and touched it. It smells good. Hhehe

Yoo Seung Ho POV

I heard someone said ‘saranghae’ so, I turned to my left where the girl sit. Was she the one who just said saranghae in seconds ago? Well, I’m proud of myself because was succesfull to make a girl falling into me in just about less than 5 minutes. ‘Yoo Seung Ho, you are the best.’ I told myself. Suddenly, appa grabbed my hand and pulled me to the backstage. Yeah, there was a small stage in this luxury restaurant. “Seung Ho, do you like the girl who sat beside you” He asked.

“You mean that girl?” I pointed to the girl. I still can’t see her face yet. Appa nodded.

“Well, I guess she pretty and polite.” I said.

“Seung Ho. So, do you agree?” He asked again. ‘Agree? Agree of what?’ I asked myself remembering what appa have said to me. But, I don’t remember it. But, I easily made a conclusion that maybe appa want to give me some freedom. I mean, maybe appa want to stop me from school or want to add my holiday day. So, I quickly nodded. “Of course I agree” I said while smiling. Suddenly, Appa go to the center of the stage. “Excuse me, I’m Mr. Yoo and this is my son.” He said while pulling me.

“I know you all are waiting for the answer right?” Answer? What the question? I want to know too. Aish, appa always hide secrets from me.

“Well, like your hope. My son, Yoo Seung Ho agree with it and I was told by Mr. Park that his daughter, Park Jiyeon also agree with this engagement”

Ommo! I’m shocked. My smile suddenly broke. I feel like my heart stop beating. Am I still alive? Owh, what the heck appa said that? Engagement? I’m engaged? With the daughter of Mr. Park? After appa finished his speech, I pulled him. “Appa! How could you. You never tell me that this is my engagement party.” I scolded him.

“I thought you like it. Well, you like girl, right? Ok, I give a beautiful girl to you. You also said she beautiful and polite. So? What the problem?” He answer.

That girl? The girl who sit beside me? I don’t see her face yet and now I engaged to her? I just know her name. Park Jiyeon, right?

I leaved the dinner let my stomach empty coz I don’t touched the foods yet while Hyung Jin is in his heaven of food. I went back to my penthouse and lied to my bed. I calm myself. Wait, I just engaged right? Not marry. Relax. I can still play with girls, right? WOah! I screamed and punched my pillow.

Jiyeon POV.

I coughed a little when Mr. Yoo said my name. “Well, like you hope. My son, Yoo Seung Ho agree with it and I was told with Mr. Park that his daughter, Park Jiyeon also agree with this engagement”. That word made my face red. I felt like someone is killing me. I’M ENGAGED TO THAT JERK? To the man who ripped my book, sat on my legs and the one who pulled my hair?. How much I hate him, it just me know. That words made my appetite gone. I leaved the table and went to my penthouse. I lied down on my bed and screamed like a crazy girl. What my fault that I have to engaged him. Wait, it just engaged right? It mean, I’m still free and I not his wife yet. Owh, who want to be that jerk wife?  I hugged my pillow.

Hours later, Omna appeared. Maybe my engagement party ended. Well, it not my dream engagement party. It my hell engagement party. Who want their engagement party is worst? I mean this engagement party is not so worst. It just I hate my partner and it going out without my know.

“Jiyeon,” Omma said slowly. I don’t answer her.

“I’m sorry Jiyeon. But, I think this is a good way for we. If you can’t accept him, please do it for me. I know you love me so much” Omma said.

“How could you?” I said.

“Jiyeon, can I ask you a favor? There is a tourist who is not eat yet.” Omma asked while giving me a piece of paper. What the? Don’t she see I’m angry to her now.

“Please” Mom said while made her puppy eyes.

“You can get the the food at dining room. You can make it yourself.”

“What the? Omma, he is just a tourist and why I have to make him a dinner and why I?”

“Because you will take appa’s position in this hotel soon. So just consider it that this is a courses to be a success business woman” Mom said. I looked at the paper that omma gave.

Whatever. For my future, it okay.

-----------------------------------

Yeh, update. Well, I hope you like it and enjoy it. I like you guys. Please subscribe my story if you like it and comment please..Ok, I wanna go to school, haha