Chapter 8

Im His Cool Fiance

First, I want to thank all my readers, Thank you because still read my story. I'm sorry for long time no update. Biyaneyo~ Ok, now let me continue my story..

 

It has been one week they in Hawaii, now the day that Jiyeon always waiting finally come. Today, they will go to the airport and go back to their country. Jiyeon already pack her luggage. Then, she called her best friend IU.

"Anyyeongii Jiuena~~" Jiyeon said with her aegyo accent.

"Owh, Anyeong Jiyeonni~ I miss you a lot." IU answered.

"I miss you too, how you there? "

"Like usual, study, go to school and..."

"and?"

"New student!!" IU screamed.

"Ya Jieun, Calm down.. Let me guess, you like that new student, right?"

"....mmm....hehhe.."

"Ommo ommo, my chingu is in love. Tell me his name."

"..mmm.. Lee... Lee.."

"Palli tell me~"

"I will tell you his name but you have to promise me first that you will buy me a present from Hawaii"

"I already bought yours and today I will go back to Seoul."

"Owh, jinjja? Wa..That good. Want me to take you at airport?"

"I don't know what time I will reach there. It okay my chingu."

"Ohw~ ok then. See you at school!" IU said and immediately end the conversation.

"Ya! Jieun. Jieun. You didn't tell me your crush name yet.. Yah!!" Jiyeon yelled at the phone like a crazy girl.

"Jiyeon, gwenchanna? " Suddenly omma came. Jiyeon quickly shook her head.

"Okay then, lets go to the airport. Mr. Yoo and his family are waiting for us." I nodded and pulled my luggage to the door. Shinyoung already at the airport. 

-----------------------------------

Jiyeon's POV

"Omma, please wait for me. I want to go to the toilet" I said to omma and quickly search for girls restroom. I have only 5 minutes before my family enter the plane.

After my business in the restroom finish, I quickly went back to my family. But, my step stopped when saw that jerk. "Why he is here? Didn't he really suppose to with 'our family'?" I said to myself and what made me suprised was he is hugging a girl.

"Boya? Who is that girl?" I secretly watch them. "That the girl that he was hug at the beach right? So, she is his girlfriend?" I saw the girl crying and Seung Ho swept her tears. I took some steps to them and hide behind the garbage can. I knew it smell but I really want to hear their conversation and I cannot miss their romantic scene.

"Cute bear, please dont go. I will miss you so much.. wek..wek..wek" The girl said while sobbing.

"Owh sweet lolipop, please don't say that.  I will miss you too. But, my grandmother is sick now. She really need me now. I have to take care of her." He said.

Seriously, can I vomit here? Cute bear, sweet lolipop? Owh gosh, what kind of nickname of that? So funny and let hear his lies. Ok, I have to admit that he is such a good actor for making girls fall for him but not me. 

Suddenly, Seung Ho kiss her. I dont know why but my heart suddenly beat so fast. I rolled my eyes and cover my mouth with my hands. I just feel want to slap their face and tell that girl I am Seung Ho's fiance. 

Wait,,wait, andwae.. Why I should do that? Just let him do whatever he want to do right? I'm just his fiance not his girl. He is not my type too. Why I should feel this feeling? I can't let anyone know that I'm his fiance except for our family and some people here. Whatever. I can't let anyone at Seoul know about us. I stood up and leave them. I went back to my family. Luckily, they wait for me.

"Jiyeon ah, where your fiance? I thought he with you" Appa said.

"Seung Ho? Owh, mm..he..he." I can't tell my parents about what I just saw.

"I'm here. Let go." Seung Ho suddenly pulled my hand. 

"Ya, get off of my hand now." I yelled but he still pull me until we enter the giant aeroplane. Owh, he still sit beside me. Why? Why? Why? :c

"Can you let go my hand? It hurt you pabo.." I said slowly but with angry sound.

"Like you wish" He said and smirked. Oh god, please save me from this ert jerk. I turned to the window. What an unluckly day.

"So, what are you doing behind the garbage bin, huh?" Seung Ho's question made me shock.

"What? That..oh,, I just dropped my earring behind it. So I pick it. " I answered but his hand went to my ear.

"Good lie, you don't wear earring today" He smirked.

"It because the earring was broken. So I keep it in my bag. What wrong with you?" I said.

"It is hard to tell the truth? Besides, I'm your future husband" He look at my eyes.

"Then, it is hard to tell the girl the truth? Your grandma is sick? An the fake kiss? Such a pretty liars and the stupid nickname? Sweet lollipop, cute bear. So ridiculous." I said, he blinked.

"Aigoo, don't be jealous" He said.

I hit his chest and arm. "I'm not jealous, fullstop!" I said and turned to the window again.

Suddenly, he pinch my cheeks. "Ommo, you are cute when angry. Hehehe" He said made my heart burst to butterflies.

Wait. NO NO NO, I can't fall for him just because of this. I quickly pushed his hand and turned to the window again.

I want to hear some songs to release my angry but he keep my mp3, right? Ouh, I hate him.

-----------------

"Yah, move your legs. I wanna go to the toilet" I told him but he didn't gave me a respond. I shaked his body.

"Palli move your legs. I can't hold it longer" He slowly opened his eyes. "Why I should do that?"

"What the with you? I want go to the toilet." 

"Or else I will scream", I added.

"Okay. okay" He moved his legs. Then, I ran to the toilet at the back of the plane.

Minutes later,I went out from the toilet and went to my sit.

"OMG,!" I saw him playing my phone.

"Ya, give me back my phone." I scold him.

"Owh you here~ So, you have many boy phone number in your contacts. I'm sure you have many boyfriend, right? Well, I delete some ugly pictures of yours. But don't worry I replace it with my cute and hot pictures" He said. I rolled my eyes. I really cant stand sitting beside him. I took a deep breathe and pushed his leg. After I sat on my chair, I grabbed my phone from him and sleep. 

--------------------

Yoo Seung Ho's POV

I felt somebody shaking my body. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jiyeon.

"Yah palli wake up. We arrived already." She said.

"So?"

"Aishy, you listen. I dont want you to tell your friends and anybody about our stupid arrange engagement at Seoul, arasso?" She said again while pointing her finger to me.

I smirked. "Why you want to keep it as a secret, huh? What if I dont want to? Everyone will know about us soon." I stand up and made go out from the aeroplane leaving her alone in the plane.

"Seung Ho!" Suddenly, there was a sandal flying onto my head. Oh gosh~ she is really giant and scary. I stop for a while for pick the sandal and take it with me let she dont have any shoe to wear.

"Ya! That mine. Give me back." She yelled.

"I though you dont want this sandal anymore" I said while raising her sandal.

"Give me back, please~~~~" She made her angelic puppy eyes. Oh, please save me from fallin' for her. Please, please,please. I already agree with my stupid mission, right? And that stupid mission named 'Make Jiyeon fall for me without me falling for her' . I can't loose with my own mission.

I throw her sandal back to her head and when I'm about to turn, she said, "Yoo Seung Ho. I'm beg to you not to tell anybody about us" 

Whatever, seriously. Who want to tell anybody about us? I also had a girlfriend in Seoul. GIRLFRIEND??? Ommo, suddenly, I remembered my HYORIN, 

After reach at my family mansion, I quickly changed my outfit and called Hyorin. But she did not answer. Oh no~

Suddenly, my phone rang. I though it Hyorin, so I quickly answer it.

"Baby berry, please listen to me. I know you miss me right? Please dont be mad at me for not tell you where I'm gone." I said.

"Ergh, yeah I miss you too. But baby bearry? Seungho, gwenchanna? Are you sick after go for the heaven trip?" Suddenly I heard my best friend voice.

"Er.. Kwang Jun? Oh, I though you Hyorin." I said slowly. Owh, so shame~

"Owh, ya! Don't you miss me? Wanna hang out with me?" Lee Kwang Jun who is my bff offered.

"Great idea. Let meet at our usual cafe, "

"No prob. But I will give you only 5 minutes to reach hear if you want me to treat you today."

"Yah, I'm fasten as light arasso?"

"Whatever, now you have 4 minutes and 30 seconds left."

I quickly press the red button and took my car's key. I really miss my sport car.

"Where are you goin' huh?" Appa suddenly appeared and asked that evil question.

"Hang out with my friend." I answer simply and went to the garage. Oh gosh~ I just have 3 minutes left. Damn it. 

-----------------------------------

HEHEHE, NEXT CHAPTER I WILL PUT MORE HYORIN, LEE KWANG JUN AND IU SCENE, KEKEKE. THANKZ FOR READ AND DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBED AND LEAVA COMMENTS PLEASE~~ KIKI