Chapter 16

Im His Cool Fiance

Before I start, I wanna ask all my readers about Suzy and Myungsoo We Got Married. Is that true or just a rumors coz I'm not watching WGM. But, maybe I will watch it later. So, I wanna ask my reader too about what your opinion about Suzy and Myungsoo. For me? Hurmm,, I like Suzy and I love Myungsoo (L). *I'm sorry coz usually I call L with his real name, Kim Myungsoo. Pfft, I love that name.* But. I'm ....I don't know why, but but but.. I a Myungyeon and Jiseung shipper. I just can't..Ommo ommo. T.T, Biyane!.. Don't hate me.. :'(. *bows.*

#One more thing, this chapter I will use new poster. This poster I edit by myself. Hope u like it. Kekeke..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anonymous..

"There,"____ pointed his index finger to Jiyeon who now is happily  laughing with IU and Infinte. 

"Make sure you snap photo which only show Jiyeon and L only."_______ said again with an evil smirk on her lips.

"___ ah, what are you planning?"___'s friend asked while taking photo through her DCLR.

"Something different? I have problem with her"____ said.

"But, why we have to stalk her? That not cool,"___'s friend answer.

"Can you just shut your mouth -,-. ?"____ said and smacked her friend's head.

______________

HOYA'S P.O.V

I was late to meet my friend at our usual cafe. I have to send my little brother back to home from his kindergarten. His name is Minki. He got first place in his class for the past exam. Omma said she will treat Minki for his successes. By the way, congratzzz to my beloved Minki. Adorable boy. *Just imagine Ren in his childhood. >0<, he is cute right? Ommona!! Kyaa^^ I'm crazy coz of his cuteness. And I knew Ren's sir name is Choi but can you just imagine it was Lee? If you don't mind. hahaha Sorry for intreeput :D*

After parked my car, I headed to the cafe were I and my friends wanna meet. But, my step stopped when saw two fingures behind the tree. One of them holding a DCLR. I smiled coz I remembered them. Then, I went to them. 

I clear my troat. "Ehem..."

They looked so shocked. The girl who hold the DCLR was about to fall her camera but then I help her. 

"Thank you?" She said with her confuse look. I look at her friend which was wearing a revealing dress and PREETY SHOE!

"If I'm not mistaken you are Hyorin, right?" I said with smile on my lips.

She not looking at me and gave me her rude face.

"Yes. I'm." She said and go away.

"Owh, by the way. I'm Soyou." Her friend introduce herself. I smiled and shaked her hand.

"Hoya, Call me Hoya and nice to meet you."

"Yeah, nice to meet you too. " She said.

"Hurm, if u don't mind. May I ask why you two hiding behind this tree?" I asked.

"Owh? A..ani.. It I and Hyorin just meet here. We are not hiding. Besides, it hot here, that why we stand beside this tree." She said but I can see her scare face.

"Am I scared you?" I asked.

"O?? Oh.. Ani,," She said and left.

Whatever. Then, I went to my friends. Yay!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one POV

Hyorin waited Soyou in her car. She check her phone if she got SMS or misscall from SeungHo. But, she dissapointed coz she doesn't get any.

In her mind, she always think what SeungHo's omma mean.

"You not living with Jiyeon "She repeated Mrs. Yo sentence.

"Are Jiyeon and Seung Ho lives together? That why I saw she last night. Wait, Who are she? So that true that they have relationship? Seung Ho really cheat behind me?" She smirked broken hearted. Her tears were about to fall but when she saw Soyou walking to the car, she quickly wipe it.

"Owh, ommo! Sorry late. That man was really busy body. But, why did you left me alone? Wait, he is from Infinite, right?" Soyou asked Hyorin.

Hyorin nodded.

"Owh? They are kingka right? Why you not flirting with him? Gosh.." Soyou mumbled

"I know. But, I just heard that he was the only one who poor in Infinite. I don't want him" She answered while took out his red lipstick and put in on her y lips.

"Owh, I want that photo that you just snap. So, let go!" Hyorin said.

*whatever her relationship with Seung Ho, I have to give this to him.* Hyorin though.

"Where?" Soyou said and grabbed some lollipop in the seatback.

"Your toilet" She said and smirked.

"Ya! Ok, arasso arasso.." Soyou said and turn on her DCLR to watch back the photo that she just snap. She watched one by one L and Jiyeon's picture but that not what she want to see. She keep pressing 'next' button until she see what she want.

"Yes," She said.

"What?" Hyorin asked.

"Nothing.. Hehehe" Soyou giggle. Her eyes can't stop watching his photo on her DCLR's screen. Then, she touch the screen. Her smile can't stop fadding when she see him although through the screen.

"Arrived! Come on!" Hyorin said made Soyou back to earth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon P.O.V

"Hoya! Why are you so late? Huh?" Sungjong said when he saw Hoya came.

"Eh? Am I that late? Hehehe, Biyan. But, I have to send Minki back to home." He said while sit beside Dongwoo.

"Minki?Kyaaa!!!. I'm miss that Minki." Jiuen said.

"Neh, me too. We don't see Minki since you all left to Japan" I pouted. Seriously, I really miss that adorable and cute kid. 

"But, didn't he should come back home by bus?" Myungsoo asked.

"Neh, but today he got his first place in his class." Hoya said again.

"O? Waah? Can you send my congratualation to him?" I asked.

"Why don't you say it to himself?" Hoya said.

"Owh, good idea! Let go!" Jieun said and stand up.

"Ya!! Wait. Let me eat first. I'm hungry." Hoya pouted. 

While we waiting for Hoya finish up his food, Jiuen ordered another bowl of Jajangmyon. Infinite are talking to themself except for Myungsoo who just keep silence. Me? Aisshh..

Why I can't stop checking my phone? Why I really hope that SeungHo give me massage or call me? Aigoo~ I knocked my head. 

Suddenly, Myungsoo laughed. I look up and saw Myungsoo laugh at me.

"Owh?? Wei??" I asked shyly.

"Hahaha, nothing. Ya IU. Palli finish up your food." Myungsoo tapped Jieun's head. I smiled.

"Where we will going next?" Sunggyu asked.

"Owh, how about we go to karaoke place?" Woohyun gave a suggestion.

"Agree!!..Ehek.. *cough*" Jieun shouted while eating and that made her choke.

Sungjong hit Jieun's shoulder. "Ya! Pabo. Don't talk too much while eating" he said and gave Jiuen drink.

I and Infinite laugh except for Myungsoo. Yaish, Jinja?What wrong with this man? Did he have problem? or he sick??

"Did you really have to stare at my face like that?" Suddenly Myungsoo asked made me shocked.

"Ani,, it just.. Are you not feeling well?" I asked made Infinite and Jiuen turned to we.

"Owh? L ya, did you sick? Ommona!!" Sunggyu said while his left hand on Myungsoo's forehead.

Myungsoo smile and laugh suddeny while everyone made weird face on their face.

"Anni..." He said and stood up. We looked at him.

"Stop looking at me or I will not treat you all today." He said again and that made everyone stop look at him and continue what they doing just now.

"I don't feel like I want to go for Karouke." I suddenly said made everyone sighed.

"Wei?? You all can go without me." I smiled.

"Andwae!!! We will follow you today although you go to washroom" Jiuen crossed her hand.

"Bwo? Are you crazy? I'm not going to girls washroom" Dongwoo suddenly said.

"Agree.." All the infinite members said together axcept for Myungsoo.,

"Why not?" Myungsoo said.

"ert." Jiuen stick out her toungue to Myungsoo.

"Whatever. Then, where will you go after this princess?" Myungsoo said again with smirked on his lips.

"Princess? Woah.. our lovebirds pistillate again." Infinite said except for Jiuen. I already told her about my status.

"Huh,," I let out a big sighed. I wonder when te right time I have to tell them about the truth. Now? Aishh, But, they just come back from Japan and my relationship with SeungHo is not stable now. What if they keep distance from me after I tell them about it?Andwae.. They are my friends, true friends never left their bestie right?

"Hurrmm? Boya with that sigh?" Sungjong asked., I shooked my head.

"If so, then let go meet Minki!!" Hoya said made my mood suddenly bright.

I stood up happily . "Let go!" I said and headed to Sunggyu car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ommo, Biyane coz this chap is kinda short and boring. Tch, I knew it. Arasso..arasso.. Seriuosly, I have been keep this chap about a month. But can't finish it coz my idea ran away from my precious brain suddenly. *Why,why?* T.T,, But, I will update next chapter. And I can't continue to write story if I don't have mood or this story will be ruine. OMG,, *what the hell is wrong with me?* Ok,ok,,,, sorry coz take ur time here. U can skip this meaningless note if you can. And for those who read or subscribed or commented on my story, GUYSS!!!! I love u soooooooooooooooo much. *throw heart.* Lemme hug and kiss you. Muah~muah~..

note: I'm having big mental breakdown right now coz I can't attend Nu'est showcase in Malaysia right now. *Sorry Nu'est yebbo, I knew that I'm not beeing a good wife. Please don't divorce me.. :'(* I'm crazzyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yaaaa!!!!!!!!!

#9monthswithNuest