Chapter 10

Im His Cool Fiance

Jiyeon POV

I was really upset when they talked about our wedding day. Owh come one, I just know him not even one month yet and they want we marry? NO...

After they left, appa glared at me. I'm too lazy to fight so I just went to upstairs and headed to my bedroom. After change my dress to my pyjama, I sat on my bad. I still thinking of what just happend to night but suddenly, I'm thinking of school tomorrow.

"Owh " I said and when to my study room and started made some revetion but stop when I saw celender. I took it.

"Now is Jun and I will graduate in October. That mean I just have at least 5 months left? Tsk. tsk.tsk." I let out a sighed and continued what I'm doing. 

Suddenly, the door were some knocked on the door. "Who want to disturb me while I'm study?" I yelled.

"I..I'm s..s.sorry young mister, I..I...just want to ask you I you want some drink." A maid said.

"I don't want. " I yelled again. Then, I looked at the calender again and messing my hair. I DON'T WANT TO MARRY WITH THAT JERK!!

Yoo Seung Ho POV

After I arrived at my family mansion, I received a call from Hyorin.

"Owh,, Hyorin..I mean my Baby Berry.." I said.

"Ya! I'm not your Baby Berry . I'm Dasom.. Tsk.. come to Bora's parent's club now. She was drunk. Palli." She said and I end the conversation and quickly pick my car's key. I drove to Bora's parent's club or our usual club. Well, Bora is the daughter of the owner of the club and we are her friends. So, we get special service there..

When I arrived there, I ran to them who usually inside the big VIP room. Then, I saw Hyorin in her black short dress.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbG_pcv9VGw5y-g0QrX6d

I took her waist and help her to sit on the sofa properly but suddenly she hug me tightly. I was suprised by her action but I immadietly hug her back.

"Berry bear, I miss you so much" She mumbled and kiss my neck.

"Baby berry, you are drunk. Come on, I will send you back." I said.

"I wanna be with you tonight." She said still hugging me.

"Err..." I looked at SISTAR and Kwang Jun.

"I think I will send you back. Your parents will be mad at you." I said. Ok, actually this is my first time don't want to sleep with her. I don't know why but I don't want. Maybe tomorrow is school. Wait! Since when I want to go school, huh?

"They left already. They went to London yesterday. They left me alone. I want you.." She mumbling. I was upset when saw her tears slip down on her cheeks.

"Baby.. are you okay?" I look at her.

"No.." She said and hugged me again. 

"Then, I will send you back." I said. She mad and slap my arm. It not hard coz she was drunk. I carried her in bridal style and went to my car. Before I drive to Hyorin's mansion, I went to my friends and asked what exactly happened. They said she just miss you... That all...

Then, I went back to my car and went to Hyorin's mansion. When we arrived, I once again took her in bridal style and put her in her bedroom. I took her mansion's key from her bag.There was no maid and the house was so silent. "She is lonely" I said while looked at Hyorin who is sleeping on the bed. Her face was so pale but she covered it with thick make up. Tsk.. "Biyane.." I her hair. Okay, this is why I be with her. I just feel sympathy to her. I knew she is a good and talented girl. But she just lonely. That why she being like this.

I look at my watch and went downstairs. I locked the door and drove back to my house then, I parked my beloved car on the garage. I though my family was sleep, but when I opened the door. OMG, lucky I'm not fall. Their face was soooo scary accept for Hyung Jin who just look at me with his dumb face.

"Where are you going, huh?" Appa asked.

"Tsk,, boya? I just meet my friend." 

"You are so stubborn you know?" Omma said.

"Tsk, I'm going to sleep now." I said while waving my hand to them. When I want to step my foot on the stairs, omma throwed some pillows to me. "Aigoo,, so childish" I whispered to myself and went to my room.

THE NEXT DAY..

"Ya!! Jiyeon.. Don't punch me!!" I screamed while hugging me knee. Watching her scary face while her hand holding a hammer were enough to make me peeing.

"How dare you steal my chicken and snea, huh?" She said and punched me with her hammer.

"I'm sorry." I said while crying and she once again raise her hammer want to knock me but I feel nothing hurt but I feel water wetting my face.

"Seung Ho!!!!!" She yelled.

"Seung Hooo!!! You bastard. Wake up now. You will late for school!!" She said. Wait. What the hell she said that?

"Aigoo!! Wake up now.." Suddenly I heard Hyung Jin voice.. What he doing here?

"Ya!!!!!!" He screamed made me AWAKE from my BAD DREAM...

Owh, ottoke.. So, it was Hyung Jin who poured water onto my face and he is the one who punched me? Not Jiyeon??

"Ya!! Palli go take a bath. You gonna late for school. Aish,, thos boy. Why omma asked me to wake you up? Tsk..He just gave me stress." I heard Hyung mumbled at the sentence.

"Do you have to make me wet?" I yelled.

"Ya!! Palli..palli,,, plus.. Don't yell at me. I'm your hyung. Arasso?" He said and left my room. *Tsk.. Just wait hyung. I while throw you in the river while you sleeping. Just wait.. HUAUAUAUAHUAHUA (evil laugh)* I though while smirking.

After done prepared myself to go to school, I went to dining room to take some breakfast. After that, when I want to pick my car's key, appa took it away. "Go to school with me" He said made me confused.

"Aaarassoo, but please give me back my key!!" I said. Then he gave me back my car's key.

I sat at the back seat while appa at the front seat. Appa told his driver to started drive to my school. After minutes, I felt something weird.

"Appa! I though you want to send me to school" I said.

"Owh, yeah! We are going to your new school." Appa said made me choked.

"Gwencahha?" He said while handing me a water bottle. I pushed it away and said "New school? But where? Why you did not tell me?"

"We arrived." He said.

I looked at the window and WOW... I went out from appa's luxury car and look at the huge buildings. "Are you sure this is the school?"

"Yes, it ~~~~~~~~~~ University." Appa said. While I'm still amazed by the big buildings,suddenly I'm thinking of my old school.

"But appa! It just 5 months that I have to go to school. Why suddenly I have to move? Pluss, I just had half semester left to graduate. Don't said that I have to take first year again." I said.

"No..no.. Here, you will just continue your study no need to repeat." Appa said made me relieved.

"Bbbut.."

"No but. I asked Kwang Jun to move here too. I hope he does." Appa said.

"Bwo??"

"Aigoo, I'm late. Bye son. Don't be so stubborn and take care of her." Appa said and left leaving me with his advice like I'm 8 years old. Wait.... Take care of her??? What he mean?

"Seung Ho!!!" Suddenly I heard Kwang Jun's voice from my back. I turned back and saw him running to me.

"Yo buddy! This campus is daebak!" He said.

"I hope so." I said.

"Well, here we have maaaaannny y, hot and beautiful girls..." He said again.

"Oh yeah?" I said.

"Wait, I have a suprise!!" He said and pulled me to somewhere. While he pulled me, I saw the school was so big and beautiful. Oh yeah, the chicks also hot and smart.. They look so genius but they are not nerd.. Fabolous

"Arrived!" He said.

"1,2...3" When he said 3, I saw SISTAR came out from nowhere.

"Hey,, you are here too." I said and my baby berry hugged me.

"Hey" I whispered.

"Thankz coz took me home yesterday" She whispered back. I smiled when saw she smiled.

"Okay, okay... Our class will started in any minutes. Now, let go!!" Soyou said.

"You know the direction??" Hyung Jin asked. She shooked her head.

"Now, follow me" Hyung JIn order since he move to this school early than we.

"Wait, you 4 just move to here today?" I asked and they nodded. I hugged Hyorin and went to our class.

When I entered the class,, okay it was bigger than my old school. The class was full of students but it silent. All of them are doing their revetion. I have to admitt again that this school was so different from the old. This place is just for the person who love study and it definitely not for me. 

"Here" Hyorin pulled me to sit beside her. Then, the beautiful lady came in to the class.

"Good morning, class" She said. Ok, the beautiful lady is our lecturer for English subject.

"Owh, there are some new students here. Stand up and introduce yourself one by one" She said politly. All of we stood up and all of the students in the class look at we. Some of them gave suprise reaction, some of them gave some 'Do I Care' reaction and some of them not looking at we. We started introduce ourself start from Soyu and followed by Dasom, Bora, Hyorin and me.

Jiyeon P.O.V

I was copy some note from Jieun that lecturers gave them when I'm not here. It not so long since Jiuen was edit it. Thankz to her. Then, I heard Mrs. Choi Min Ah greeted we good morning and saod that there were some new students. New students? Why I don't noticed them when they came in? Some of we looked at them, some of we just do our works and some of we just gave 'I don't care' face. I just do my own works. But, I stopped when Jieun looked at someone with her shinin' eyes while the new students introduce them self.

"I'm Yoo Seung Ho from same campus with them. Nice to meet you." Th new student said made my body frooze. "Yoo Sung Ho??" I said to myself. "What did you just say?" Suddeny, Jieun asked. I shooked my head. *Yoo Sung Ho? The name was so fimiliar? But who?* I asked myself.

After they finished introduced themself, Mrs. Choi Min Ah gave we some notes.

When the class dismissed, I and Jieun went to the campus cafe. I order a cup of bubble tea while Jieun just bought a can of coke. "Ya! Jieun, who are you looking while the new student introduced themself, huh?" I asked made her choked.

"Ya! Drink slowly." I tapped her back.

"I look... I LOOK... at"

"Look what?" I asked impatientlly.

"That new boy." She said while pointing at someone. I looked where she pointed and saw a figure of man from back.

"So, that the new boy that you fallen in love with?" I asked made her blushed. She nodded slowly.

"Aigoo, Jieun is in love with someone!" I pinched her red cheeks.. She giggled.

"So, when are you want to confess, huh?" I asked made her blushed more.

"Ya Stop the blush things. Your cheeks already red as red as chili."

She covered her face with her small hand.

"I don't know when and I don'y know about his feeling towards me too. I never talked to him and never made an eye contact with him. Plus, he just move here." She said.

"Owh... Don't be sad." I tapped her shoulder and finished my bubble tea. Then, I looked back at the man who Jieun fall in love with and OMG!!! What I just saw?? I saw him.. him.. himm.

Jieun crush is the man who yelled at me at the cafe when I bumped onto him. Ottoke? Plus, he is that jerk's friend. WAIT, that jerk? That jerk named Yoo Seung Ho, right? So, is that mean? That jerk is in thos campus too?? Oh no!!!!!

I closed my eyes tightly and shooked my head.

"Ya, Jiyeon. Gwenchanna?" Jieun asked.

"Owh? I'mm..mm.. I'm okay. Now let go to the next class" I said and we headed to our next class.

SISTAR P.O.V.

When we finished having our lunch with Kwang Jun and Seung Ho, we excuse ourself to go to girls restroom. When we arrived at girls restroom, it was so clean and so big and modern.

"Owh jinja unnie, this campus was totally different than the old" Dasom said.

"You right" Soyu said.

"Tsk, it not the problem. The problem is we are not popular anymore." Hyorin said.

"You right too" Soyu said.

"What are we wanna do then?" Bora said.

"Well, how about we wear more revealing dress?" Dasom said.

"I don't think so. Look, all of girls students here was more y and beautiful" Bora said.

"You also right" Soyu said.

"Tsk..tsk.. How about we join the queenka of this campus?" Soyu said.

"Ah, I don't want. There will be no queenka accept from SISTAR!" Hyorin said.

"I'm not right, then" Soyu mumbled.

"I think I got an idea! The kingka! Yes, we need to flirting to the kingka" Hyorin said.

"I think that right!" Soyu said and all of we nodded.

Then, we startes touch up our make up and lipstick. Not forget to spray more perfumes. When everything perfects, we left the restroom and went to Seung Ho and Kwang Jun. Then, we went to the next class.

Kwang Jun P.O.V

I started feel that someone always watching me. I don't know it good or not. But I don't think I made any mistakes yet. Whatever. Then, Seung Ho and SISTAR came to me with their foods. "Where your food? Skip luch, huh?" Soyou asked. 

I took out my bread and put it on the table. "This is my food." I said.

"Ya! What wrong with you? Are you diet or something?" Bora smacked my head.

"That hurt, you know. Well, I don't have appetitie to eat." I said and all of them nodded. After we finished eat our luch, Hyorin said "Well, we want to search for girl restroom. So, wait for we, arasso?" I and Seung Ho nodded.

After SISTAR left to restroom, Seung Ho looked at me. "Ya! What exactly happened to you?" He asked.

"Nothing. I just felt that I'm beeing watching it this days." I said.

"Blurhh, That mean they startes liking you." He said.

"Owh? Maybe.." I smiled. *Aigoo Kwang Jun, why didn't you think this?? Of course they fallin for you coz you are handsome, right?* I said to myself.

15 minutes later, SISTAR walked back to we like a model. Girls,, what do they doing in bathroom? Make up touch up? Perfumes? Hair repair??? That what hot girls does.

Then, we went to our next class...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright. Sorry for long time not update. See you later.  :P Yay!!