Chapter 8: I Got Stung by the Love Bug

7Kisses University

Chapter 8: I Got Stung by the Love Bug

“YOONA” A screamed and hurried over to her. She looked at Yoona who was laying on the ground with her eyes shut. She shook her “YAAA! YAA YA YA!” A had so much worry in her voice and continued to shake Yoona.

“Stop yelling YA I’m fine.” She grabbed onto her wrist. She felt a sharp pain in her wrist and her head. She rolled over to her side and then her back again.

Kibum and Kevin ran over to see what happened. Kevin kneeled down by Yooah and Kibum placed hands on A’s shoulders. Moments later Alexander, Vanessa, Kiseop, and Yinah ran over.

Vanessa looked at A, “What happened?” She sounded worried about Yoona. She kneeled down by her and helped her sit up.

Yoona sat up grabbing her head. “Stop moving unnie. Your making me sick to my stomach.”

Vanessa looked at her with a worried face, “I’m not moving at all Yoona. You’re not alright.” She held up three fingers. “How many fingers am I holding up?”

“Six” Yoona said to Vanessa.

“Ok we need to get you to the infirmary” Vanessa and Yinah went over to Yoona to help her up, but Kevin picked Yoona up in his arms before they could get to her. He stood up and sighed, “Why were you doing something dangerous like that?” He watched as Yoona looked at him with a confused look and dilated eyes. She did not look good. Kevin looked at her wrist it looked swollen.

Mi Cha hurried over with her Unnie Vicky, “Kevin Oppa what happened to Yoona.” She asked with concern. Mi Cha looked at Yoona, “She doesn’t look so good.”

Vicky looked at Kibum and smirked. She watched him help A up. A was shaking and worried about Yoona. A was a bit jealous of their closer relationship; she wanted to have that type of relationship with Kibum. She knew they were in the same company and people in the same company usually acted that way.

“She hit her head and not seeing things properly. She may have a concussion. I will see you around Mi Cha I have to take her to the infirmary.” He was half way to the infirmary when Yoona started to push Kevin away.

“Yaaaa put me down Kevin.” She yelled practically..


* * * * * * * * * *

Yinah watched Kevin carry Yoona away and had a smirked on her face. She knew that her Unnie been crushing on Kevin, but hides it. She giggled and headed back to the booth that she was working on. She noticed Kiseop wasn’t coming. He was watching Kevin and Yoona. She walked over to him and grabbed onto his tie. “COME SUNBAE!” She started to drag him along. “Oppa promised to help me and Oppa is going to help.” She was messing with him again.

“Yinah that hurts.” Kiseop whined and puffed out his cheeks. “I’m coming let go of my tie.”

“No it’s too much fun OPPA!” Yinah smirked. “You are my puppy now” Yinah Giggle

“Excuse me” as girl said as she grabbed onto Kiseop’s!

Yinah stopped and looked at the girl. “Great another annoying fan girl.” Yinah puffed out her cheeks. “My Sunbae is busy.”

“Yinah play nice” Kiseop said taking Yinah’s hand and removing it from his tie. He patted her on her head. “What can we help you with?”

“I’m Hyun Ae! I’m new here and…” She was acting shy and cute. Hyun Ae was not really shy, but she acted this way to get what she wanted. “Can you help me find the dorms Kieoppie Oppa. I keep getting lost!”

Yinah scoffed, “They are just straight head and through the library. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out.” She crossed her arms, ‘Kiseop Sunbae we have to finish our booth.”

“Yinah, I will be there in a moment. I’m going to bring Hyun Ae to the dorms. I will be right back.” Kiseop smiled at Hyun Ae who was still holding onto his arm. She turned her head back and stuck her tongue out at Yinah “I have seen you somewhere! You’re from that international singing group B.L.I.N.G.”

“Seoppie Oppa knows of B.L.I.N.G. Wow. That makes me really happy.” She rested her head on his arm.

Yinah saw Hyun Ae stick out her tongue knew she was playing a game with her. She puffed out her cheeks as she walked back to her booth. She was going to give Kiseop hell for this. She sat down at her booth. Yinah did not know why but she was upset and angry seeing Kiseop with another girl..


* * * * * * * * * *

“A Shii how did Yoona fall?” Kibum was walking towards the school’s auditorium. They were going to have a practice before the festival which was in three hours.

“I think she was mad about something I’m not 100% sure.” She did not want to tell Kibum that Yoona was jealous of that girl and Kevin. She was following the girl code. “Yoona Shii stood on the chair the wrong way causing her to fall.” A looked away from him and continued to walk.

Kibum grabbed onto her arm and pulled her back. He turned her around and lifted her chin to make her look at him, “Is that the truth A. She sounded mad when she said told me to ask Kevin about it. Is she mad at Kevin for that? Why was he talking to Mi Cha from B.L.I.N.G.?”

“I think Mi Cha asked him out for the festival. I think Kevin agreed to it. Ask him I don’t know the full story.” A looked into Kibum’s gentle, black eyes.

Kibum looked at her and sighed, “Let me guess the two idiots like each other, but don’t admit to it.”

“I don’t think that’s it. I really do not know what it is…Wait Kevin likes Yoona?”

“Are you sure A Shii” Kibum asked putting an arm around her leading her into the Auditorium.

“I’m not sure what you are talking about Kibum?”

Kibum smirked. “I think you do know what I am talking about.” .


* * * * * * * * * *

Lina was talking to a bunch of new students and helping them find their dorms before they headed to the festival. She was getting a bit overwhelmed with all the questions. She was surrounded by a bunch of boys.

“You’re Lina Shii from I-Hug.” One boy screamed.

“You’re so cute in person.” Another boy screamed. “Do a rap for us.”

A crowd of boys headed towards her. She backed up into someone who hugged her from behind. She blushed because she recognized the persons embrace. “Is there a problem boy’s?” Soohyun said. “Your scaring my adorable dongsaeng.” He rested her head on her shoulder.

“Yaaaa are you dating.” One boy screamed out. ‘You’re really close to noona. I want to be close to noona.”

“I’m close to my dongsaeng. Are we dating…I cannot reveal that.” Soohyun smirked. “Don’t scare her or hurt her in any way you will have to deal with me. Do you boys have any questions?” He let go of Lina and placed a hand on her shoulder.

“Yes, I do!” a female’s voice came from the crowd. “Can someone point me in the right direction to the dorms for females? I’m supposed to meet my group there.”

“Look its Ariel from B.L.I.N.G!” One boy screamed as she headed to the front of the crowd.

“I did not know she was going to come to school here.”

“Ariel Noona is amazing.” Another by yelled.

Soohyun smiled at Ariel. “Ariel noona it’s nice to see you again. You should have told me you were starting here today.” His hand was still on Lina’s shoulder and moved in to her head and rubbed it. “I would like you to meet my dongsaeng Lina. Lina this is Ariel she was suppose to be co star in the musical I was supposed to be in last year.”

Lina smiled, “it’s nice to meet you.”

“It’s nice to meet you to. You are so cute Lina. Soohyun you should protect her. It seems like a lot of these guys want to go out with her.”.


* * * * * * * * * *

Yue Sun was dancing again. She was performing a dance and song with Eli for the festival. They were going to be performing a song with their group, together, and have individual performances. She was waiting for Eli to arrive. He was late once again and it was frustrating.

Yue Sun had on her school uniform but was only in the white button down shirt that was not tucked into her skirt. She wore shorts under her black skirt. Yue Sun also had black sneakers on. Her iPod was blasting. She was trying to drown out the noises around her..


* * * * * * * * * *

Eli was walking down the hall heading to where he was supposed to meet Yue Sun. He nearly knocked a girl over who was Kathryn Rose the rapper and main dancer of the group B.L.I.N.G.

Eli grabbed Kathryn around the waist before her nearly knocked her to the ground. “Are you alright?” He said in English.

“I’m fine…wait you know English.” She looked up and realized who caught her. “Your…U-Kiss ELI! I had no idea that you went here. It must be because I’m a new student.”

“Ahh your one of the incoming students WELCOME! It’s very nice to meet you. I hope you come to the welcome festival. There is going to be a performance from U-Kiss and I-Hug. I hope you can come”

“I will come with the rest of my six band mates.” Kathryn smiles at Eli. She wished he did not let go of her. This was the main reason she came to Korea to meet him. She never expected to be in an idol group.

Eli looked at his watch and sighed. “I’m sorry! I wish I could stay and chat, but I have to meet my dongsaeng Yue Sun. We have to practice are performance that we will be doing togother. I will see you around. If you need any help with anything let me know.” Eli started to run towards the auditorium. .


* * * * * * * * * *

Eli arrived in the auditorium and watched her dancing. He felt really bad for being late. He looked over and noticed Kibum and A backstage working on something. He headed over to stage and climbed up on it. He watched Yue Sun spinning towards him and crashed into him. He wrapped his arms around her making sure she did not fall.

“Yaaa” Yue Sun pulled out her ear phones and looked at Eli. She looked at her watch, “You’re an hour late. What could be more important than our practice time? Let me guess a girl. Since Eli is a girl magnet. Mr. Player Pigeon who dated ten girls.”

“Yaa I’m late because I was helping a new student out.” He watched her walk away, but he grabbed onto her wrist. “I’m sorry I’m late.”

“Was the new student a girl?” Yue Sun asked. He looked at Eli’s eyes go another way. “It was a girl. Mr. Player Pigeon can’t control himself.” .


* * * * * * * * * *

A and Kibum heard yelling and looked out on stage from backstage.

“Eli was late again! He really needs to stop doing that to girls.” Kibum said. “It’s not right he should have called first. If I did that to you A I would have called.”

“Come one lets finish up the backstage work. We need to test the microphones.” She grabbed onto the collar of his shirt and dragged him along. A wish that Kibum wore a tie so she could drag him along by that..


* * * * * * * * * *

“Yaa don’t call me Mr. Player Pigeon. I’m not sure where you heard that from, but I’m nothing like that. I’m truly sorry I am late. I did not want to hurt you like I did.” He pulled Yue Sun into a hug. “Forgive me dongsaeng who is adorable when she gets mad. I’m here now so let’s practice.” He let go of her and placed a hand on her head. “I will let you do what you wish if I mess up on a move.”

Yue Sun smirked “Ok! A can you hit the music.”

“Nee” A said from backstage. The music started to place. Yue Sun started to sing and dance. Eli danced with her and did a rap..


* * * * * * * * * *

Vania was looking around for something. She was in one of the practice rooms. “Were did I put Mr. Hooniebunny.” Vania could not find her white bunny with light blue ribbon around both ears. She carries around her stuffed bunny sometimes and her bear other times. She was tossing things around the room.

“Looking for this!” A girl was shaking the white bunnie.

Vania looked up and saw the girl with Mr. Hooniebunny. “YES!!! Where did you find Mr. Hooniebunny.” Vania hopped over to the girl.

“I found him in the hallway. I heard stuff being tossed around and decided to check to see what it was. I’m Kikyo, I’m new here. I know who you are. The cute Maknae from I-Hug that is on a lot of variety shows with U-Kiss Dongho or best known as the Cuties Maknae couple.” Kikyo pulled the bunny back from Vania who reached for it.

“Dongho Oppa is a sweetie. He is always protecting me and I always give him candy. I guess people think that’s a couple thing to do. I’m not sure since I’m only sixteen.” She reached for Mr. Hooniebunny again. “Can I have my Mr. Hooniebunny back?”

“No not until you tell me if you have feelings for Dongho Sunbae.” Kikyo asked.

“Feelings.” Vania’s voice cracked and she blushed. “I I I donnn’t knn==now.”

“That gives me the answer.” She tossed the bunny hard at Vania. “You better confess and watch out for your Oppa. I am going to steal him from you.” Kikyo left the room.


* * * * * * * * * *

.Vanessa sighed as she stood up and finished off checking a few things off. “Alexander Sunbae can you take over making sure the festival is all set. I need to go check on her.” Vanessa dropped her clip bored and went to pick it up.

Alexander grabbed it before she could pick it up. He placed a hand on Vanessa’s shoulder and pulled her into a hug. “Miss President, I’m sure she is ok. Kevin is taking care of her right now.”

“I still need to check on her she is my dongsaeng.”

Alexander placed a hand on top of Vanessa’s head and rubbed her head. “I’m sure she is fine. Go see if she is alright I will take over here.” Alexander let go of her and placed a hand on her cheek. “I’m sure she is alright.”

Vanessa blushed at his touch, “That’s Sunbae. I really appreciate it.”

“I will come to the infirmary after I finish everything up here.” Alexander waved and watched Vanessa walk. He saw Graece walked over to Alexander. “Would you like me to help you?”

“Sure why now” Alexander smiled at her handing Graece the clip bored he was using to her and started using Vanessa’s clipboard. He and Graece started to visit the booths that he did not get to with Vanessa..


* * * * * * * * * *

Yoona was sitting on the bed watching Kevin wrap up her wrist. “Why are you acting this way?” Kevin looked her in the eyes. He watched her remove the ice pack from her head. “Yoona.”

Yoona looked away and stood up. Yoona’s head started to spin and she fell. She felt Kevin’s arm go around her waist and pull her to him.

Kevin looked her in big chocolate brown eyes, “take it easy!” He moved her hair out of her eyes with his hand. “You have a minor concussion and need to take it easy right now. You need to rest up or I will not let you perform.”

“Yaaa you can’t tell me not to perform Kevin Woo.” Yoona pushed him away and fell back onto the bed.

Kevin reached out to grab her before she fell but slipped on the ice pack. He fell forward and landed on top of Yoona. Kevin looked into her eyes. His face was inches from her with wide eyes. He blushed and looked away from her. “I’m sorry Yoona Shii. Are you alright.”

“I’m fine!” She turned his face towards her. “You’re cute when you act shy.”

“Are you being sincere or is that the concussion talking?” Kevin asked her blushing more because Yoona called him cute. He liked that she called him cute. He looked her eyes.

“Yaaa Kevin what are you doing.” Some said loudly..

Authors Note: Hahaha most I-Hug likes to man handle U-Kiss. I had fun writing this chapter. You can see that they all have rivals. Some worse then others ^^. I have many plans for this story and I think its going to be a long story ^^. Who should get a kiss first. Vote and pick hehehe. Feedback please!.

Please check out my other stories as well

Choco-o-Love

Finally Fallen

Stylish Kiss

and

A Song Calling For You One More Time