Chapter 12: Hard Work

7Kisses University

Chapter 12: Hard Work

“We have a problem ladies…” their manager came in. “Somehow B.L.I.N.G is releasing a song that sounds like your title track Please. Their teaser came out today and we have to change your title song. The company does not want you to go down for copying them. We are going to shoot the sub groups videos today so get changed for that they stylist are waiting for you. We are working on changing the sets. Get into wardrobe and tonight we will be recording a new song.”

The seven girls looked at each other as they were dragged off to get ready for their sub group music video shoot.

Vanessa sat there and watched as the make-up artist do heavy eye make-up. They had a darker, bad girl concept for their sub group 4our. The hair stylist was putting several purple hair extensions in her hair and waved it.

Yue Sun was getting her eye make-up done like Vanessa and the hair stylist was putting white hair extensions in her hair. A was also getting her make-up done similar and the hair stylist was putting red hair extensions in her hair.

Yoona was getting her make-up done like the other girls; the only thing that was different was that the hair stylist was putting several turquoise hair extensions in her hair and putting soft curls in her hair.

The younger group K&H were doing a cuter concept so the make-up artist gave them soft eyes to complement on their sweet image.

Vania was being put into a pink long sleeved shirt and a puffy white skirt that was made of lace. They put a white and pink lace braided into her hair. Hana had a similar look to Vania’s but she was in yellow and white and the same goes with Yinah who was in green and white.

* * * * * * * * * *

4our was shooting their music video first. They were doing their dance shots on a black sand beach with rain falling from the studio’s ceiling. They were dressed in black shorts, white shirts with a black vest, and black three inch heeled boots. Their dances and vocals had a harder, stronger more grown up look.

The younger members of I-Hug were shocked about their unnies charismatic song. They really were going for the bad girl look and they were amazed that they had all that charisma. After 4our was finished K&H started to shoot their video in a candy shop and they had one actor which was Jo Kwon of 2AM. He smiled at Vania who continued to blush.

* * * * * * * * * *

I-Hug was in the recording studio and they all looked tired. If they weren’t recording they were asleep on the cough or reading over the new lines for the new song. Yoona, Yinah, and Vanessa were recording their group part together. They left the booth and A went in to do her rap.

Vania was asleep and hugging her stuffed bunny, Mr. Hooniebunny. She was sleeping soundly. They had been recording for two hours. It was almost three am and they had schedules tomorrow starting early.

Yue Sun finished her recording and they were done. Vanessa went over to Vania and helped put her on Yoona’s back. “You really take care of her like a mother.’ Vanessa smiles patting Yoona on the head..

“She is the little sister I never had.” Yoona smiled at Vanessa.

“I really don’t know how you manage yourself. You are working for your father in your free time. Does he even know you are a music artist yet?”

“No he thinks that girl is someone else and I don’t plan on telling him any time soon.” Yoona walked away.

“Tell him since you look so tired it’s not healthy.” Vanessa looked at her and crossed her arms shaking her head. “You should not put on a fake act for your dad. He should be happy that you are doing something you love.”

“I’m fine and he would not understand,” Yoona sneezed.

* * * * * * * * * *

Vanessa, Vania, and Hana were asked to take part in a new show called I-Hugged the Radio. I-Hugged the radio was a radio show that was also going to be aired on Arirang TV. It was like the boys show “Radio school,” but with their twist.

“Hello Kpop fans from around the world welcome to I-Hugged the Radio. Today is our first show and I am very excited to be meeting you all. I’m Vanessa leader of I-Hug here to make you smile with her cute charm. We have a great show for you today. We have previews of our newest mini-albums.”

“You cute Maknae Vania here and you wonderful KPOPPER will be amazed with our three new concepts.” Vania said cheerfully. Vania had a bunny ears on her head and started to hop. She also hugged a stuff carrot.

Lina spoke, “Vania you’re giving out to much classified information they spies might get you and your carrot.”

“What spies Lina Unnie?” Vania asked with a questionable look. “No I will never let them take my carrot.” Vania bit her stuff carrot.

“It’s part of our little game I-Spy.” Vanessa said with a smirk “don’t change the channel we have more of our show after RaNia’s Dr. Feel Good.”

* * * * * * * * * *

“Yoona sii” Sungkyu walked down the hall and noticed Yooan leaning against the wall. He had a smile on her face as he walked over to her. He noticed that she was reading the Dream High 2 script. He walked over and tapped Yoona on the shoulder and smiled at her when she turned around. “We should practice our song and dance for the show Yoona sii.” He blushed when she looked at him, because she looked different to him. He noticed she had turquoise extensions in her hair.

“Hi sunbae” She looked at Sungkyu. Sure lets practice our part for Dream High.” Yoona smiled as she got up slowly. She looked really worn out.

“Are you sure you look really sleepy.” Sungkyu looked at her with concern.

“I’m fine let’s get to work. How about we practice the song first and then practice our dance for out next shooting of the show.” Yoona headed to the music room with Sungkyu who was admiring her from behind

* * * * * * * * * *

Kevin who was walking with Kibum had a jealous look on his face. Kibum started to poke Kevin’s blowfish face. “Yaa hyung cut it out. What is Yoona sii doing with Sungkyu.”

“They are acting in Dream High together and are probably going to practice their song. He is playing her love interest.” Kibum said that with a smirk as he walked away. “They might be practicing their kiss scene.”

“Yaaa Kibummie Hyung” Kevin ran after Kibum and ran in front of him, “What Kiss? They have to kiss?”

“Yes it’s in the script. A and Yoona had a freak out moment about it yesterday. I just found out from A.”

“How did you get it out of her Hyung. She will make you play a game to get it out of her.” Kevin crossed his arms.

“I flirted with her and…”

“And what?...” It took some time for Kevin to think of what he was going to say; it finally hit him. “You Kissed her.”

“Yes since I really do care about her, but she doesn’t think that. She slapped me across the face.”

“Well you should not treat her like that so tell me more about this kiss Yoona has to do.” Kevin gave Kibum puppy dog eyes.

“I don’t think I will. It’s too much fun watching you get jealous like this.” Kibum looked at his cell phone.

“I am not!” Kevin walked away from Kibum.

* * * * * * * * * *

Kiseop was looking for Yinah who was probably up to one of her pranks again. He heard Yinah’s yelling voice and came to a stop.

“Do not play games with me you sneaky….”

“Aww you found out that we found Yoona unnie’s lyrics to “Please” and stole the song. That girl needs to stop fallen asleep in places she shouldn’t”

“Yaa Yoona Unnie and Vanessa Unnie worked hard on that song. We have packed schedules unlike you and the rest of B.L.I.N.G. Hyun Ae does the company you work for tell you to do this stuff.”

“No we just want to make I-Hug disappear from the industry. Oh and if you try any pranks on us. We will start a scandal about you girls targeting you one by one.” Hyun Ae walked away from Yinah feeling satisfied with herself.

* * * * * * * * * *

A and Yue Sun were taking a nap in U-Kiss dorm. Eli came in with Alexander they noticed both girls were asleep and wondered why they were sleeping in the middle of the day.

“They look so tired don’t they hyung. I heard Vanessa, Vania, and Lina are doing a radio show and have yet to sleep. Yinah is wandering around and Yoona is busy with Dream High 2 stuff plus other stuff that she is not telling us.”

Alexander nodded and placed a blanket over the two girls. “Let’s head back out and let them rest. I hope they get some rest soon. They had to rerecord last night.”

“What! Why?” Eli looked at Alexander.

“B.L.I.N.G is apparently using the same song.” Alexander said.

* * * * * * * * * *

“Welcome back everyone are your ready for previews of I-Hugs new songs and” Vanessa started to say when she noticed that Lina had fallen over.

They went off air and Vanessa and Vania hurried over to Lina who fainted and felt her forehead; she felt so warm.

“We have to get her to the hospital.” Vanessa said as their manager came into the booth picking up Lina. “You to finish the show, just say that Lina had to get to another schedule. I will texted you information.”

Both girls nodded and they went back on air, “Sorry about the off air time Lina had to leave for another scheduled activity.” Vanessa acted cheerfully.

“This mini album coming out is going to be special. It does not only feature I-Hug, but the sub groups we created. Vanessa Unnie, A Unnie, Yoona Unnie, and Yue Sun Unnie make up the charismatic sub unit 4our. They use the number four in place of the letter f.”

“And Yinah, Lina, and Vania make up the cute sub unit K&H that stands for Kisses and Hugs. Our new mini album will be released soon so keep your eyes out for it and we will be holding a contest. One lucky fan will end up with a free album signed by all of us. Check out Arirang website for more information. That is all we have for you this week.”

“We will be back next week with more fun and games and a preview of our song. So tune in please.” Vania said and moments later they went off air they both hurried out of the studio. As they hurried out of the studio the crashed into Big Bang Taeyang and 2AM Jo Kwon.

“Is something wrong?” They said at the same time.

* * * * * * * * * *

Yinah was walking back when she crashed into Changmin from DBSK and almost falling to the floor. Yinah looked up at Changmin with eyes half opened and closed. She did not look to well.

Changmin pulled her into a hug to stop her from falling and felt how warm she was. “Yinah yaa are you ok.” When there was no answer Changmin noticed that she had fainted in his arms. He lifted her up and carried her to the infirmary.

Kiseop saw Changmin carrying Yinah who looked really pale. He hurried over, “What happened.”br />
* * * * * * * * * *

Yoona was done with the singing part of her practice with Sungkyu. They were now in one of the many dance rooms. Yoona the instrumental for this song. Yoona tossed her jacket onto the floor. She and Sungkyu started to dance together.

Sungkyu noticed that Yoona was messing up a lot. He watched her stop and placed a hand on her head and turned off the music; he walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. “Are you ok? I think we should stop for today. We can get this done another day.”

“Not let’s continue.” Yoona headed to the music player but stumbled; she started to fall to the floor.

Sungkyu hurried over to her and caught her. He looked her into the eye and sighed placing a hand on her forehead; she was burning up. “No more dancing for you.” Sungkyu lifted her up in his arms and headed to the door of the practice room and stopped when he saw Kevin leaning against the door.


Authors note: mwhahahaha I hope you like this chappie. I was able to finish it. I hope you like it. <3 you kiss mes. Enjoy I will try my best to update. School ends in 3 weeks its getting CRAZY