Chapter 2: If Cupid Had a Heart you would Know I Existed

7Kisses University

Chapter 2: If Cupid Had a Heart you would Know I Existed

Yinah are you coming.” Yue Sun asked.

“I’m going to stay a bit longer. I will see you back at the dorm.” She watched the two leave and blasted the music and started to dance again. She turned around and stopped when she noticed someone watching her. She fell down on her and looked at the person walking towards her and it was U-Kiss Kiseop the sweet fifth dimension funny man. She just looked at him and wondered what he was doing here.

Kiseop walked over to Yinah and held out a hand for her, “I’m sorry I didn’t know anyone was in here. Are you alright um, what’s your name again?”

Yinah looked at him and got up on her own. “I fine, I was just leaving anyway and my name is Yinah.” She went to pick up her bag but the strap broke and some of the content of her bag fell and rolled onto the floor. She started to pick everything that fell out. Her plans for her prank rolled onto the floor and Kiseop picked it up and looked at it.

Yinah grabbed it out of his hands quickly and put them back into her bag. She looked at him and then looked away. She was wondering why he was here. “Is there anything I can do for you Kiseop Sunbae.”

“Sunbae!” he pointed to himself and t brought a smile to his face that he was called a Sunbae.

“Yes you are my Sunbae Kiseop.” Yinah smiled at him. “Don’t you know that?”

Kiseop gave her a confused look and tilted her head. “How am I your sunbae Yinah Shii.”

“If you don’t know the answer to that Kiseop Sunbae you’re going to have to search for the answer on your own because a mystery is always fun to find out. If you really want to know more you will search for the answer on your own.” Yinah said as she walked out of the dance room.

* * * * * * * * * *

A was at the pool doing a few laps; she wanted to get a work out before heading back to the dorm. After finishing her work out she headed into the locker room to change back into her uniform. A felt great after her swim. She checked if she had everything before leaving the locker room that is when she realizes that she left her goggles out by the pool and headed to where she left them. A found them by the edge of the pool. She suddenly heard a bunch of screaming girls and moments later she fell face first into the pool. She swam up to the surface before she could say anything someone else did and he sounded frustrated.

"Yaaaaa! Can you girls not follow me everywhere I go? I just want so quite to get my stress out and want I want to do is go swimming alone with no one to bug me," shirtless Kibum said angrily which made him look cuter. Kim Kibum the serious funny man of U-Kiss.

"Oppa we just wanted to see you and your amazing abs." one girl said.

"We wanted to see our hot Kibummie oppa swim since he is great at singing, dancing, composing music, and coming up with the cute piro piro with Hyung Joon Oppa."

"That's sweet of you, but please let me have some alone time." Kibum gave the girls his famous eyes smiles and they screamed.

"Ok Oppa we will go. We love you Oppa." the fan girls left.

A was angry since the stupid girls knocked her into the water just because they all had the hots for Kibum and his amazing abs. His abs are amazing not that she cared. A swam to the edge of the pool and was about to climb out when she saw a hand in front of her. She looked up and saw Kibum.

"I'm sorry are you ok?" Kibum looked her, "I noticed you were swimming here before and wanted to wait till you were finished. It's my fault that you fell in and I’m really sorry."

A took his hand and he pulled her out with one tug without any effort. A looked at Kibum who was wrapping a towel around her. "Thanks Kibum Sunbae."

"Sunbae" he looked at her with a confused face. "How am I your Sunbae?"

A looked at him "if you don't know you have to find the answer on your
own sunbae. Thank you for pulling me out of the pool, but I am a big girl and would have gotten out fine on my own." A tossed the towel at him and picked her bag up and left the pool. She was smiling to herself. If he did not know that they are under the same company then that is his problem. A was going to make him guess until it drives him insane.

Kibum just watched her leave. First it was the girl in the music room that Kevin said was a mystery and now this girl. Who were these girls anyway and why are making me want to know more about them? This girl just said find out on my own. Find what out on my own. How is he going to figure it out on his own if he didn’t catch her name? He put on his goggles and dove into the pool.

* * * * * * * * * *

Lina decided to go for a walk since it was not yet curfew and it was a nice night and she wasn't really paying attention to where she was going and tripped over something causing her to fall on her stomach. She was thinking that she tripped over her own feet but she was wrong. Lina tripped over some guy’s legs, but it wasn't any guys it was the sweet romantic of U-Kiss Soohyun.

Soohyun started to wake up and he looked over at Lina. He rubbed his eyes and sat up. He quickly got up when he realized that he tripped a pretty girl. Soohyun went over to Lina to help her to her feet. “I’m so sorry that I caused you to trip.” He looked into Lina’s eyes and smiled sweetly at her and started to brush off the dirt on her jacket. “I hope you aren’t injured haven’t I seen you before umm?

“Lina is my name Soohyun Sunbae,” Lina smiled sweetly at him. “Don’t worry about me tripping or falling since I was not paying any attention to where I was going. It happens sometimes when I get lost in my daydreams.”

Soohyun smiled at Lina, “Lina is a very pretty name.” Soohyun didn’t realize that she called him Sunbae he just noticed a bunch of girls giving Lina dirty looks. Soohyun just ignored them and turned his attention back to Lina, “let me treat you to something since I feel bad for causing you to fall.”

Lina looked at him, “How about another time since it’s almost curfew.” Lina pulled out her phone, “How about exchanging numbers Sunbae”

Soohyun smiled, “Sure Lina Shii that sounds like a great idea.”

* * * * * * * * * *

A walked into the dorm and she sighed, “I really hate U-Kiss fan girls.” She dropped her bag on the ground and took off her wet jacket. “Those stupid girls are such a pain in the neck. They pushed me into the pool just because they saw Kibum and his abs and went crazy.”

Yinah was laying on the cough upside down, “Want me to prank them since they got you all wet. Ooo Kibum’s abs ha ha ha seeing his abs would make any girl go crazy, but not us since they don’t know that we exist and are in the same company anyway. Those stupid clueless boys.”

“Do what you want, not like those annoying girls are going to stop them from throwing themselves at someone that they will never get.” A said heading to the room she shares with Yue Sun to put on dry clothes. She came out of the room moments later and sat next to Yinah on the cough. “So how was dancing when everyone left.”

“Kiseop Sunbae appeared and I fell down in a middle of a spin. When I was trying to leave the dance room my bag broke and my plans for my next prank fell out and he saw them. I hope he didn’t get a good look at them.” Yinah sighed.

Yue Sun entered the dorm with Vania, “Hey were back!”

“I’m back, back, back to single” Yinah started to sing.

Vania giggled, “Yue Sun Unni was helping me with my Mandarin and we lost track of time. Where is Lina and Yoona unni.”

“Lina went for a walk awhile ago. She wanted some fresh air as for Yoona she could be anywhere, but don’t worry Youna Unni can take care of herself well.” Yinah smiled at them, “besides it nowhere near curfew yet.”

Yue Sun looked at Yinah, “It’s almost 9:45.” Just when Yue Sun said that Lina walked into the dorm with a big smile on her face.

“Yaaa where have you been.” Yinah asked, “Are you sneaking around with a guy without telling us.”

“No, I tripped over Soohyun’s feet and he offered to treat me to sweets tonight, but now we have those plans for tomorrow. It’s so sweet of him.”

The four girls looked at her and tossed a pillow at Lina, “No fallen in love till we debut besides his fan girls will murder you if they knew.”

“I don’t care let them murder me since I know Yoona unni and all of you will have my back.”

“That’s true” A said, “Have you seen Yoona”

“No, but she is probably asleep somewhere. She will be fine not like she got was caught before.” Yinah said

Vania looked at them, “She usually makes it back by now, I’m worried what if Unni is hurt.”

“She is fine, don’t worry,” A said.

* * * * * * * * * *

This time the girls were wrong Yoona was with Vanessa talking over a few things over in the government office and they were discussing what was going to happen to the group. They were hoping that Vanessa would join NH Media for a while.

“So what do you think Vanessa,” Yoona spoke to her in English and looked at her with her many sweet gentle smiles.

“I wasn’t sure before but after practicing a bit with you guys I think I know what I am going to do” Vanessa answered her back in English since her Korean was a bit broken. “I will let you and the companies know in the morning. You should head back to your dorm now. I will write you a letter so you don’t get in trouble for breaking curfew.”


Authors Spazz: I hope you liked this chappie. I had fun writing. U-Kiss is so clueless. They don’t know anything about NH Media and their new girl group. I hope I didn’t make them two clueless. I started defining U-Kiss

Kevin = the sweet prince
Kiseop= the sweet fifth dimension funny man
Kibum= the serious funny man
Soohyun= the sweet romantic

What do you think of the names that I came up for them so far.