Chapter 11: What is life without Drama

7Kisses University

Chapter 11: What is life without Drama

“YAAAA IS THIS A JOKE!” The seven girls yelled as they looked at shirtless Kibum who seemed to have just woken up. He was rubbing his eyes and yawning.

“Yaaa KIM KIBUM” A walked over to him and grabbed him by his ear, pulling him down to her level. “Is that the proper you answer the door to your dorm with no shirt. What if a fan girl answered your door? You would have been attack already.”

Alexander hurried over to the door and saw A lecturing about Kibum for not wearing a shirt. He could not blame Kibum for not where a shirt in the middle of the night since he never sleeps with one on, but to answer the door like that, “Kibummie you should put a shirt on. A sii can you let go of his ear please.”

A let go of Kibum’s ear, “Yaa there are innocent young ladies here. You are corrupting my Dongsaengs.”

Kibum sighed and headed into the dorm and muttered something under his breath. He headed to the room he shared with Alexander and Dongho.

“What are you lovely girls doing here late at night? Ahh Manager Ming it’s nice to see you to.” Alexander smiled cheerfully.

“We have a little issue. Someone broke in the girl’s dorm and it’s not safe for them to be in their dorm right now. We are going to find them a new one soon. Can they spend the night here? They need their rest and the president already agreed to it. He said that they will be safe with you seven.”

“WHAT” the seven girls yelled almost waking up the whole hall. A few people peered out of their dorm door. Sungkyu and Sungjong from Infinite peered from their dorm, F.Cuz Leeu looked out from his dorm, and SNSD Jessica and Yuri looked out from their dorm. They were wondering what happened.

A looked at their manager, “There is no way we are staying with them for the night.”

“You have to it’s out of my hands. I’m sorry girl’s until we get to the bottom of this you will be with your sunbae’s. See you tomorrow girls.

“Yaa Kibum wake everyone up. We need a group meeting.” Alexander yelled as he invited the seven girls in.

Vania was gripping onto Yoona, “unnie why did you cover my eyes. Was it because of Kibum oppa’s abs.” Yoona did not answer, “Vanessa Unnie can you tell me.” Vania puffed out her cheeks.

The seven girls sat down on the floor and the cough and waited for the rest of U-Kiss to enter the room. They came as a group and came to stop when they saw the girls.

“Hyung what are they doing here.” Dongho said rubbing his eyes as he walked into the room. He was in his puppy pajamas. He saw Vania and was going to head over to her, but Kibum grabbed onto Dongho’s tail, pulling on it. Kibum commanded “Sit” and Dongho sat.

Alexander cleared his throat and started to speak, “The members of I-Hug will be staying with us for a bit because someone destroyed their dorm. The company does not want them to be alone right now. It’s not safe for them.”

“Hyung where are they going to sleep,” Kiseop asked.

“We can sleep in here.” Yinah said, “All we need is pillows and blankets.”

“You guys should take our rooms.” Kevin offered.

“Kevin its ok we can sleep in here. We are a close group and we want to stay together in here.” Yoona smiled at Kevin getting up. “Where are the pillows?”

“I’ll get them for you.” Kevin smiled.

“Let me help you with the pillows and blanks Kevin.” Yoona said with a smile.

* * * * * * * * * *

The next morning the girls were woken by a bang. Vanessa sat up from the cough as Alexander opened the door to the dorm. It was I-Hug’s manager. “Wake up girls you have a packed schedule today. Yoona and A you will be heading to the set of Dream High two with Kibum and Soohyun.

Yoona rubbed her eyes and looked at Vania who was hugging her. Vania was still asleep and Yoona shook her slightly. “Vania its time to wake up our sweet sweet maknae.” Yoona started to pinch Vania’s cheeks.

“Five more minute’s unnie,” She said snuggling next to Yoona.

“Vania I have to get to the Dream High set. I can’t be late on my first day of shooting.” Yoona said sweetly. “I will buy you ice cream later today.”

“Ice cream!” she sat up quickly. “Lots and Lots of ice cream Yoona unnie.”

Kevin entered the room and looked at how Yoona woke Vania. “Wow you maknae is like Dongho, but she wakes went you say sweets. We have to use force on Dongho. That is what Kibum hyung is doing right now.”

Kibum was dragging Dongho, by his feet into the room where the girls were half awake half asleep. “Anyone want to attempt in waking him up.”

Vania crawled over to Dongho and whispered something in his ear. Dongho sat up and looked at Vania, “You would not do that to me would you.” Dongho puffed out his cheeks, “I need my cute English tutor.

Yue Sun and Eli looked at Dongho and Vania, “Yaa Dongho why are you calling Vania cute.”

“Because she is cute.” Dongho hugged onto Vania.

* * * * * * * * * *

Yoona, A, Soohyun and Kibum arrived on set looking around seeing who else was going to be in the cast. Sungkyu from Infinite walked in and up to Kibum.

“Hi Kibum and Soohyung sunbae it’s nice to be working with you.” He bowed and then he looked at Yoona and A, “You lovely ladies are from I-Hug it’s nice to be working with you too.”

Yoona smiled. “It’s nice to meet you Sungkyu sunbae.” Yoona smiled at him.

“Your lead vocals of I-Hug right and you sang finally with Kevin didn’t you? That morning a few months back. Yoona sii you have amazing vocals and A sii you are an amazing rapper. I heard your making a comeback soon. I can’t wait to see it.” He waved and headed over to L.Joe from Teen Top and patted him on the head. Mi Cha from B.L.I.N.G walked onto the set and she smiled when she saw Yoona, A, and Kibum.

She walked over to them, “Hi Sunbae’s”

“Hi Mi Cha sii how are you.” Yoona asked.

“I’m well Yoona unnie. I heard I-Hug have been very busy.” She asked.

“We have been, excuse me Mi Cha.” Yoona smiled as the director called over Kibum, Soohyun, Am and Yoona. They got their scripts and were told to study them and shooting will begin tomorrow.

* * * * * * * * * *

Lina and Vanessa were heading to the M Wave with Kevin and Alexander. Alexander looked back at the two girls as they drove there. “Don’t worry girls. It’s a lot of fun and we will help you with your first day.”

“I’m sure we will be fine.” Vanessa said with a weak smile.

They arrived on set and were getting prepared for the show. Both lina and Vanessa were both nervous at the same time.

Alexander and Kevin started to talk. “Welcome to today’s addition to the M Wave.” Kevin and Alexander did the symbol with their hands

“I’m your sweet angel from U-Kiss Kevin”

“and I am you energetic monkey from U-Kiss Alexander”

Kevin and Alexander stared to speak again, “today we…”

Lina and Vanessa popped out from behind Alexander and Kevin. “Hello M Wavers we are I-Hug. Do you want a hug?”

“I’m it sweet Lina here to making you smile,” Lina blew a kiss.

“And I am the language guru Vanessa here to brighten up your days.” Vanessa made a heart with Lina.

“Today we have a lot for you.” Lina said.

“The KPOP world is always changing with new groups and new styles of music.” Kevin smiled.

“Our first artist is who Miss President.” Alexander asked Vanessa.

“They put the good girl in bad girl making their long awaited comeback miss A.” Vanessa smiled.

* * * * * * * * * *

Vania was sitting with next to Dongho during the Star King shooting. Vania looked really shy around all these top idols.

Vania’s eyes lit up when she saw her favorite ballad singers; it was 2AM’s Jo Kwon. Vania’s eyes looked away when he looked at her. He finished off talking to someone and walked over to Vania and Dongho.

“Hey Dongho sii how are you? Who is your cute friend?”

Dongho’s fist clenched when Jo Kwon called his Vania cute, “She is my dongsaeng in the company. She is a rapper and the maknae in I-Hug.” Dongho put and arm around Vania.

Vania smiled at Jo Kwon and started to talk to him. “I really love ballad and our group is working on one right now. When it comes out please support?” Vania said really fast as her face turned pink.

“Of course I will support you lovely ladies. You girls really impress me.” Jo Kwon said.

Dongho let go of Vania and crossed his arms. He wasnot very happy about Jo Kwon flirting with Vania. He was too old for her.

* * * * * * * * * *

Yoona and A were reading the script in the back of the managers car while Kibum was talking to Soohyun about the piro piro business.

Yoona nearly dropped the scripted and was shocked what she just red.

A looked at her and picked up the script and her eyes went wide, “You have to kiss Sungkyu from Infinite.”

Kibum and Soohyun turned around and looked at us. “What about a kiss.”

“Nothing” both girls said at the same time.

* * * * * * * * * *

The members of I-Hug finished their day activities and headed to set of their Music Video shoot. Today they were going to shoot the group music video and later in the week they were going to shoot the sub group videos.

The seven girls were dressed in white, laces dresses. Their hair was in simple curls. They had two dresses for their music videos. The one was white and other dress was grey.

Shooting was about to being when...


Authors not. Is this chapter ok I don't think its a good chapter. I hope you like it. I am bringing in male Rivals for U-Kiss. So tell me who is your your Bias from another group.

Kevin's Rival is SungKyu from Infinite.
Dongho's Rival is Jo Kwon from 2AM
Soohyun's Rival is L.Joe from Teen Top
Kibum's Rival Unknown
Kiseops Rival Changmin from DBSK
Alexanders Rival Unknown
Eli's Rival Hyung Jun from SS501.