Chapter 5: Messing With U-Kiss

7Kisses University

Chapter 5: Messing With U-Kiss


“Yaa what are you doing Sunlee. Why are you harassing such a nice, sweet pretty girl,” a male’s voice said. That male’s voice happened to be U-Kiss Eli. He looked frustrated that someone would go this far to hurt someone just because of that little incident with the pink paint.

“But oppaaaa.” Sunlee said trying to get her wrist free from him. “She was involved with the pouring of pink paint on me and my friends.” She whined.

“No buts you’re coming at her with scissors and you could seriously hurt someone with them.” Eli positioned himself in front of Yue Sun, “Don’t do this again or I will bring it up to administration at the school and have you thrown out. Do you want that.”

“Oppa your being so mean.” Sunlee said starting to fake cry.

“I’m not being mean, you were about to hurt someone who has did nothing to you. I’m sorry Sunlee, but we have to go.” Eli grabbed onto Yue Sun’s wrist and pulled her along. He stopped once they were far away from Sunlee. “You have to be more careful since she can do horrible things to nice people.”

“Sunbae, thanks for helping me, but I could have taken care of her myself.” Her faces started to turn a bit rosy. “I have to go.” She started to walk away, but was pulled back by him.

Yue Sun looked into his eyes, “What is it that you want. I thanked you isn’t that enough.”

“I want to know why you are calling me sunbae and the rest of U-Kiss are being called it by your friends too.”

“It’s a secret and I don’t break a promise I made with my friends.” She too his hand off her wrist, “Bye Eli Sunbae, I will do something for you later for saving me.” Yue Sun walked away with a smile on her face and started to hum the song that was going to be their debut song.


* * * * * * * * * *

“Vaniaaaa I still don’t understand. Can you tell me how to say that in English again?” Dongho said as he pointed to the word. He was sitting under a tree in the school courtyard with the cute, sweet Vania. “Vania Shii.” He looked over at her and her eyes were closed with the book open on her lap.

Vania’s head felt onto Dongho’s shoulder causing him to blush. He didn’t really care that she was using him as a pillow. He really liked that she was using him as a pillow. She was the first girl who wasn’t all over him or wanted to be with him just because he is famous. Dongho yawned and fell asleep himself resting his head on Vania’s head.

Lina was walking by and came to a stop when she saw Dongho and Vania asleep together. She could not believe her eyes because the girls said no dating, and she finds the maknae’s together. She headed over there and noticed the English books open on both of their laps.

Lina jumped when she felt someone tap her shoulder. She looked back and noticed Soohyun.

“Is she a friend of yours?” Soohyun asked.

“Yes she is the Maknae of our group of friends Sunbae.” She smiled at him.

“I had a lot of fun with you the other day we should do something like that again.” Soohyun smiled.

“We should but I’m busy at the moment with many things. I’m sorry sunbae. I will see you later or call you so we can make plans.” Lina walked away.


* * * * * * * * * *

A and Yoona had a smirk on their faces as Kibum and Kevin started to walk towards them. They were going act out a fake argument to trick Kibum and Kevin into interfering in their fight and wanted them to want to know more about them to drive them Bingeul Binguel. They also wanted to test out their acting ability. They whispered in each other’s ears and a hug smirk grew on her face.

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” A yelled stading up, “Yoonaa did you take that sweatshirt from my room without asking.”

“I did ask you and you said yes to when I asked if I could borrow it today, but you were half asleep.” Yoona said in a small voice.

“Take that off, I was planning on wearing that today.” A grabbed onto Yoona and Yoona grabbed onto A.

“Yaaa I’m not taking it off. I’m going to be cold in just a tank top.” Yoona said.

“Says the girl who can sleep anywhere not caring what the weather is.” A yelled back.

A and Yoona looked from the corner of the eyes that the boys were running over to them to break up their little fake fight. They were happy that their little plan was working since they had felt like messing with the two U-Kiss members. They want to know who they are so give them a little show and something that will make them go Bingeul Bingeul.

“It’s working?” Yoona whispered to A.

“I’m not shocked that it is working. They are so easy to mess with.” A whispered back.

* * * * * * * * * *

Xander walked into Miss Presidents office in the government room and noticed she was sleeping in there with her head resting on the desk. There was a book and scattered papers everywhere on the desk. He took off his jacket and walked over to Vanessa and placed it over her shoulders. He did not want her to catch a cold. He picked up the book and noticed she was trying to learn Korea and smiled because she reminded him of how he was a few years ago.

Xander placed the book down on the desk and looked at sleeping Vanessa. She looked like an angel to him. He brushed some hair out of her face and suddenly she grabbed his hand in her sleep. Xander chuckled from her cuteness and sat down next to her and fell asleep himself with his face facing hers.


* * * * * * * * * *

Kibum and Kevin hurried over to them grabbing onto the girls pulling them away from each other.

“Yaaaa what are you doing.” Kibum said wrapping his arms around A pulling her back against him.

“You girls should not fight.” Kevin said sweetly holding onto Yoona gentle not wanting to hurt her.

A had a smirk on her face, “Yoona shii would we ever fight.”

“A unni I think we just wanted to test out our acting skills.” Yoona said cutely.

“I didn’t think it would be this easy Yooan shii. I thought our acting was bad because I wanted to burst out lauging,” A said with a smirk.

The two boys let go of the girls and crossed their arms. “Why would you do that?”

“To make it harder for you to figure out who we are; I can’t believe you boys haven’t figured out what is right under your noises.” A said.

“I think we should make them figure it out on their own unni, I don’t feel like telling them.” Yoona said, “I almost got attacked by angry fan girls. I’m glad I’m too fast for them, but now sunbae’s are going to be mad at us for having a bit of fun.”

“YAA,” Kibum said making A and Yoona jump, “Why do you girls keep calling us sunbae’s all the other girls at this school call us oppa’s and it’s just you and your friends that call us sunbaes. Why is that?”

‘You will have to catch us to find out.” A said, “Yoona Run.”

They both parted ways and started to run from both Kevin and Kibum. Yoona went into one direction and A went in another. Kevin chased after Yoona while Kibum chased after A.

Authors Note: I hope you liked this chapter U-Kiss will find out about them soon. I Just like having A and Yoona mess with Kibum and Kevin becasue it's funny to me. Vania and Dongho are sweet together same with Soohyun and Lina and Xander and Vanessa. Tell me what you think. I love feedback.

Check out my other stories with U-Kiss

Finally Fallen (Vampire Fic)

Stylish Kiss