7Kisses University

Description

Welcome to the time of our lives.  A school of Idols what could be better.  There are those who have debut and who are about to debut.  Some say we here to learn about what it takes to be a top idol, while others are hear for the experience, and to cause drama. The University has music rooms, dance rooms, and many accommodations that students are able to express themselves. 

Foreword

It is a University for students who are fifteen and older. I guess they want us to use are time wisely rather than get into a scandal that will always be with you throughout your career.  That is kind of hard when the university has the 7 Greek Gods aka U-Kiss the idol group of 7 hot men that all the girls want to be with. They are not that easy like their songs, but half the girls in the school think they are.

We are under the same company and we are debuting in a few weeks, but they never took notice to us until now. What is up with that? We have been in the same company for two years and now they take noticed.  Our lives are going to be turned upside-down when cupid’s arrow hits us. Well in time we will break our rules and let them fall in love with us, but make it hard for them to realize it.  Love is always in the air and the Goddesses will make these so called Gods fall in love unexpectedly.  Let the games begin.

Uniform Description:

 For Girls: Black Skirt, White Button down Shirt, Grey Sweater Vest with school crest on it,  Black Jacket with school crest on it, and Black Tie with white poke-a-dots  

 For Guy:  Black Pants, White Button down Shirt, Grey Sweater Vest with school crest on it, Black Jacket with school crest on it, and a black tie.

School Description:

  The school is in a gated area that spreads out. There are many different facilities on campus. There are restaurants with foods from all over the world like cake shops, ramen shops, etc.  They also have dorms that people who are in a group or trainees together stay in the same room. There are many musical facilities such as dance rooms, recording studios, and music rooms with various instruments in them.  This school also has a gym, a pool, and many other activities to do. However there is a ten o’clock curfew unless you have written permission from your company to be out late. If you are out after hours you will be in detention. 

Bannor made by my friend: kpopfan27