Chapter 9: Festival Disaster

7Kisses University

Chapter 9: Festival Disaster

“Yaa Kevin what are you doing to Yoona.” Soohyun entered the room with Lina behind him. He pulled Kevin off of Yoona by grabbing onto the back of his jacket, pushing him aside slightly. Soohyun smiled at her, “Yoona are you alright. We heard you hit your head trying to set up your U-Kiss Cookie Station.” He walked over to Yoona as she sat up placing a hand on her shoulder patting it. “Are you alright?” Soohyun noticed out of the corner of his eye that Kevin was trying to leave; he grabbed onto Kevin who was trying to escape from the room. “Where do you think you are going?”

“To the bathroom, I really have to go.” Kevin said with a nervous expression on his face.

“Liar!” Soohyun pulled Kevin by the back of his jacket and pushed Kevin into seating position on the bed. Soohyun forced him to sit next to Yoona with his arms cross. He was putting on his Hyung expression. “Kevin what were you planning on doing to her. You know that the paparazzi like’s sneaking around the school especially today. What if they got a picture of you two like that? You two would create a scandal.”

“Nothing! I would not do anything to Yoona without her permission Hyung what kind of guy do you think I am. I just slipped. I would not do that to a wonderful girl like Yoona. You should talk Hyung with your secret dates with Lina.”

“Secret dates.” Yoona looked at Lina who looked away with a blush on her face. “Yaa when did this start.”

“I have to um go help the others. Rest up unnie.” Lina headed out the door quickly. She was fast when she needed to get out of a situation.

“Yaa Lina get back here and answer my question.” Yoona got up and started to follow her, but her head started to spin. She fell over, but was caught by someone. Yoona looked over and saw Kevin who had is hand around her waist pulling her to his chest.

“Yoona you have to take it easy.” Kevin sighed and watched Soohyun leave. He must be going after Lina.


* * * * * * * * * *

Vania sat in the practice room all alone; she hated being alone. Vania wished that one of her noona’s were here to make her feel better. She hugged her stuffed bunny Mr. Hooniebunny and wanted to cry; she was so upset. Why was she always picked on because of Dongho? A few tears started to roll down her face.

“Vania” someone called her name as he hurried over to her. “Yaa why are you crying?” Dongho hurried over and kneeled down in front of her. He placed a hand on her tears with his thumb and dried her tears. He pulled her into a hug. “Vania don’t cry, I’m here for you.”

Vania looked into Dongho’s eyes with her water, big brown eyes, “Dongho Oppa.” She started to cry more, burying her face into his chest.

Dongho pulled her closer to him and kissed her softly on her forehead as he rubbed her back. “Did someone hurt you?” He watch as Vania pulled away from his hug looking into his eyes. Dongho leaned in closer to her and was inches from her lips. He placed a hand on her cheek.


* * * * * * * * * *

Kibum and A were finishing up a few thing backstage. They were working on the music for each performance. They wanted to make sure the audio was correct. A sighed and wonder how Yoona was doing? Yoona was her partner in crime when it came to messing with him and Kevin. Kibum and A suddenly heard yelling from the stage. They watching Eli and Yue Sun have another argument.

Kibum was trying to think of a way to stop them from killing each other. These two seem to have a love hate relationship. They are acting like an old married couple.

A walked over to Kibum who seemed to be lost in his thoughts. A tilted her head and waved a hand in front of his face. Kibum grabbed A’s wrist and gave her his famous eye smiles. He pulled her towards him.

“Just let them have it out. It’s very entertaining.” She said as she looked into Kibum’s eyes. He was being aggressive today.

“Oh really! Is that more entertaining than me?” Kibum joked leaning in close to her.

A started to blush and she placed a hand on Kibum’s cheek as he leaned in closer to A. Kibum started to blush, but stopped when A pinched his cheeks. “Back to work Kibummie.” She smirked and grabbed onto his tie pulling him along.


* * * * * * * * * *

Yue Sun looked at Eli “Yaaa it’s not that. Its step, step, spin, pop, pop, and roll.” Yue Sun demonstrated. “And your rapping is off. Pay attention to the dance moves and stop looking at my every move. So you know how long it takes to come up with dance moves. I help come up with the dance moves for I-Hug.” When it came to dancing Yue Sun was very serious.

“My rapping and dancing are not bad. What are you talking about? You keep changing everything. How can I keep up?”

“If you were here on time you would be able to pick up on it.” Yue Sun moved closer to Eli. “You were off with a girl. You are always off with girls. That’s what I get for being paired with U-Kiss Bad Boy Eli.”

“Yaaa I’m a nice guy. I helped you not get your hair cut by that annoying fan girl.” He yelled back.

“All you fan girls are annoying because they hate us.”

“Who cares if they hate you? They will have to deal with it since I think you are a wonderful girl. Not everyone has the talent to come up with dance moves on the spot. Those fan girls don’t make me go bingeul bingeul like you do.” Eli leaned closer and placed a hand on her cheek. “I really am attracted to you.”

Yue Sun looked at him and blushed. She could not move a bone in her body; she was frozen my Eil and his wonderful stare. She liked him since he saved her life. “If you’re going to Kiss Me just do it.”

Eli leaned in and kissed her softly on her lips and pulled away moments later with a shy smile on his face. Yue Sun turned shy and blushed. The kiss was so awkward, but she liked it.


* * * * * * * * * *

Dongho moved in closer to Vania and kissed her softly on her lips. He pulled away moments later and smiled, “That’s a thank you for being a wonderful English tutor.” He smiled and wrapped more tears away, “and to make you smile.”

Yinah and Kiseop walked in to the dance room; they saw Dongho kiss Vania. Did the too maknae’s have a secret relationship or something.

“Yinah Unnie how-how long have you been there with Kiseop.” She looked away from her with a blush.

Dongho jumped and looked at Kiseop Hyung. He moved away from Vania quickly with the biggest blush on his face. “Hyung what are you doing here.” Dongho asked.

“Ummm Yinah said she left something in here and I wanted to come with her.” Kiseop looked away crossing his arms. “Since she said I owe it to her for ditching her before,” he puffed out his cheeks.

“Hyung you should not ditch noona. It is not nice.” Dongho rested his hand on his chin smiling cutely.


* * * * * * * * * *

Alexander caught up to Vanessa tapping her up to her shoulder. “Vanessa” he hugged her from behind and rested his head on her shoulder. “Have you checked on Yoona yet?”

Vanessa blushed and looked at Alexander. “Sunbae I was heading there right now. I had to stop a few times to help others. I can’t turn them away.” He let of her and placed a hand on her head and rubbed it.

“I’ll come with you.” He took a hold of Vanessa’s hand and walked with her.

They arrived at the infirmary, with hands still intertwined and saw Kevin and Yoona asleep together on the bed. They came to a sudden stop with a shocked look. They did not know that Kevin and Yoona were so close. Yoona’s head was resting on Kevin’s shoulder and Kevin’s head was resting on hers. In Kevin’s hand was an ice pack.

“Oh my!” Vanessa said with a smile. “They are so cute together.” Vanessa chuckled and looked at Alexander who already had his phone out to take a picture. Vanessa placed a hand on his wrist and pushed the hand holding the phone down. “Just let them be.”.


* * * * * * * * * *

A few hours have passed and I-Hug was back stage in the auditorium at the school U-Kiss was currently performing a remix version of Shikkeureo. Vanessa kept fussing with Yoona making sure she was ok.

“Unnie I’m ok.” Yoona smiled moving her hand away from her head. “My head feels fine after sleeping it off.” She had a slight blush on her face. She remembers waking up next to sleeping Kevin.

Vania was just hugging her stuffed bunny, Mr. Hooniebunny, with a red face. She was thinking back to Dongho’s kiss. She hid her face behind he stuffed toy. Yinah just looked at her shaking her head. She knew what she was day dreaming about.

Vanessa clapped her hand together, “Let’s do some vocal warm ups.”


* * * * * * * * * *

The seven girls of B.L.I.N.G hid in the shadows, “Does everyone know the plan?” Vicky said with a smirk.

“Yes we do Unnie.” Kikyo smirked. “I love the plans to get…”

“Yaa not a word” Graece said removing her hand from . “We will do what we are planning on doing once they go onto the stage. Everyone make sure you are ready since we are going to make U-Kiss ours.”

“And if this plan doesn’t work. Go to choice B.” Hyun Ae smirked..”


Authors Note: I know I haven't update. My brain has been all over the place and I been focusing on Everlating. Forgive me *bows head* Okkkk Soo tell me what you think. Hehee Love is in the air *sream* Rival group don't hate me. I have to make you a little evil *hides* Please Give mee feed back ..