Chapter 14: Island Getaway

7Kisses University

Chapter 14: Island Getaway

U-Kiss and I-Hug entered the beach house that they were staying at, and they knew that they were going to have to figure out rooms somehow. Who would share with who since there was only seven rooms and forth teen people plus both of their managers. There was only one way to do that a little game they like to call rock paper scissors.

"How are we going to decide rooms?" A asked, "I will not share with anyone who snores or with a erted U-Kiss member." Her eyes wandered away from Kibum who was smiling and chuckling at her ert comment. His smile made her blush slightly. Kibum really knew how to charm a girl even though he seems cold most of the time.

“We not erts” Kiseop said crossing his arms, “Soohyun and Kibum might be one.”

“Yahhhhh” Soohyun covered Lina’s ears. “Not in front of the ladies.”

"Wait...we are missing a few people!" Yue Sun said noticing the two maknae's, the umma and appa of the group, and Yoona were missing.

Eli looked around and sighed, "we need to find them first before we select rooms besides I bet Yoona wanted to get away from U-Kiss little fishy." Eli was pecking fun like a pigeon at Kevin.

"Yahhhh" Kevin said as her crossed his arms and puffed out his cheeks. "She is the one that started it!"

"Real mature Kevin! Just tell her how you feel already little fishy we all know you are in love with her. The island has many romantic destinations take her to one of them and confess" Kibum smirked, "or I will do it for you!"

"I do not like her." Kevin said, "Besides she seems close to Infinite's Sung Kyu!" Kevin crossed his arms looking away to hide the blush on his face.

"You’re really an idiot Kevin!" Kibum said with a sigh, "I'm going to see if I can find her since it seems like you don't care. Let's go A" He smiled at her with his eyes and grabbed onto her wrist dragging her along.

A looked at Kibum and wiggled her way out of his grip. Her eyes went towards Kevin. "You should not talk that way Kevin. You don't know anything about her. I don't like how you are treating her." A grabbed on to Kevin's shirt and pulled him down to her level. "You’re not the angelic prince that your fans think you are! You better apologies when you see her or you will have to deal with me "A pushed Kevin down into the cough and walked away.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Dongho oppa should we of left them like that! They might start worrying now. Unnie’s will worry about me." Vania said as she grabbed onto Dongho's hand and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Kevin Hyung is starting drama again and I wanted to go for a walk on the beach with my cute and wonderful English tutor. Besides Xander Hyung and Vanessa Noona went somewhere. I also thing Yoona Noona went off somewhere." Dongho smiled cutely at Vania as they walked down the beach hands intertwined. The waves crashed and the sea air filled the air.

"Oppa look an ice cream shop!" Vania pointed with her free hand and her eyes lit up, "I want some chocolate ice cream! Please please please oppa lets go get some."

Dongho's eyes lit up when Vania mentioned chocolate ice cream. He tightened his grip on her hand and dragged her to the ice cream shop. When they entered they saw Alexander and Vanessa there.

“Hyung” Dongho said loudly.

“Unnie” Vania said at the same time Dongho said hyung.

Alexander and Vanessa looked up from the ice cream that they were sharing. They saw the two maknaes with their hands intertwined. “Yaaahhh” they said at the same time. Alexander gave Dongho the finger wag to come over to them.

Dongho dragged Vania along with him. “Hyung is something wrong.”

“Are you two dating?” He smirked as he looked at their hands and then looked back at their faces. “You can tell me if you two are dating.”

“Hyung” Dongho blushed. “You should talk. Sharing ice cream with noona.” Dongho smirked as he sat down at the table, pulling Vaina onto his lap. “Are you two dating hyung.”

“I asked your first Dongho Yaaah.” Alexander said playfully.

Vanessa giggled, “We knew something like this would happen. It cannot be helped right Alexander Oppa. We are in the same company and work closely with each other.” Vanessa ate some more ice cream and smiled.

“What do you mean Vanessa Unnie.” Vania tilted her head.

“I will tell you later.” Vanessa smiled as Alexander put an arm around her shoulder.

* * * * * * * * * *

“Ok listen up everyone.” Kibum said, “Soohyun and Lina will stay at the house and call us if any of them come back to the beach house. Kevin should also stay here since he does not want to help.”

“I want to help Hyung.” Kevin said puffing out his cheeks again. “You’re the one who is being annoying.”

“It doesn’t seem like it. Stop being jealous and get over your diva moments. I’m not being annoying. I am being the responsible one who cares about the people we work with.” Kibum barked, but was smacked in the gut by A.

“Stay.” A said “Kevin Kibum’s right but you have to understand Yoona’s feelings. Aish both of you are ridiculous what is right in front of you”

* * * * * * * * * *

Yoona was sitting at an outside restaurant stuffing her face with food, “Stupid Kevin!” She stuffed her face with more food. Her cheeks were filled with food when someone grabbed the food from in front of her and started to eat it. Yoona swallowed her mouthful of food. “Yahhhhh!”

Yinah took a bit of the food. “Unnie are you ok.”

“I will be better if you give me my food back.” Yoona reached for the food, but Kiseop grabbed her wrist and she looked at him. “Yaahh Lee Kiseop let go of mu wrist or you will be head first in the sand.”

“Yinah do you mind if I have a chat with Yoona. I will try to talk some sense into her.” Kiseop smirked pulling me along before Yinah could answer. I can see the jealous look on her face. I pulled my hand out of his. “Yaahhh what do you want to talk about.”

“Why are you and Kevin having it out on each other? Both of you are not acting like yourselves and it’s worrying the other members.” Kiseop said as he placed a hand on my shoulder. “It’s so obvious that you two like each other more than friends. Why don’t you tell him how you feel?”

“Because he doesn’t trust me.” I yelled at Kiseop. “I am acting in a drama and he got jealous of me and Sungkyu’s closeness. We were practicing for dream high and I haven’t been getting enough sleep. I have been taking care of family things, working for out comeback, and working on a drama.” Yoona ran off again. “Yoona wait.” Kiseop said as Yinah came over and slapped him in the back of his head.

“What did you say to Unnie.” Yinah said as she ran after Yoona. “UNNIE.”

“Yinah wait…” Kiseop ran after her as he made a phone call to Kibum. “We found her, but after talking to her she got upset and ran off. I have to go Yinah is in trouble.” He hung up the phone. ‘Yahhh leave her alone.”

Yinah was surrounded by male fans that recognized her. Kiseop hurried over to her and put an arm around her. “Leave we are here for a rest”

* * * * * * * * * *

Yoona’s phone was ringing and she looked at it and noticed it was Kevin calling her. She looked at it and decided to answer it. “What do you want?”

“Are you ok? Where are you?” Kevin sounded worried. “Tell me where you are so I can…” Kevin stopped talking and noticed Yoona sitting on a rock. He hung up the phone and walked over to her and grabbed her wrist. “Yahhhh”

“Kevin let go.” Yoona said dropping her phone and stood up look at him.

“Not till we talk this out.” Kevin said in a calm voice.

“I don’t want to talk this out.” Yoona said, “I’m frustra….” Kevin pressed his lips against Yoona and pulled her into a hug. Yoona kissed him back. They pulled away and looked into each other’s eyes.


Authors Note: Full chapter is up this is my last update till I get back from my family vacation. I leave on the 21st. Please leave comments and tell me what you think.