Chapter 13: Trip to…

7Kisses University

Chapter 13: Trip to…

“Sungkyu hurried over to her and caught Yoona before she hit the hardwood dance floors. He looked her into her tired eyes and sighed as he placing a hand on her forehead; Yoona was burning up. “No more dancing for you. I need to get you to the infirmary” Sungkyu lifted her up in his arms and headed to the door of the practice room and stopped when he saw Kevin leaning against the door. “Hi Kevin sunbae.”

“What did you do to Yoona. Why is her face so pale?” Kevin asked as he looked at her pale face.

“I did nothing to Yoona nor will I ever, she almost fainted. She has a fever and I am going to take Yoona to the infirmary before she gets worse.” Sungkyu looked at Kevin with a confused expression. He did not understand. “She will be fine Kevin. I will take good care of her.”

“No I will take her there she is in the same company as me. I want to take care and protect my Dongsaeng.” Kevin walked over to Sungkyu.

“Yaaa Kevin Woo…” Yoona screamed and turned towards Sungkyu and spoke sweetly. “Put me down please. I will head there myself.” Sungkyu put Yoona down and she pushed passed Kevin.

“Yaaa Yoona wait.” Kevin said as he followed her; he raced to her when he saw her fall to the ground. “Yoona! Yoona yaaa wake up.” Kevin picked her up and started to carry her to the infirmary and ran into Kibum.

“Kibummie Hyung, Yooah she…” He started to panic about Yoona.

“Calm done and come Kevin my car is outside.”

* * * * * * * * * *

Allkpop Article…

Are the members of I-Hug being overworked?

Yoona lead vocals, Yinah main vocals, and Lina main rapper of I-Hug were hospitalized with high fevers and fatigue. Lina was the first member to arrive at the hospital after she fainted during I-Hug the Radio show that is hosted by the leader Vanessa, Maknae Vania and Lina. There was a short pause during the recording of their show. Yinah passed out at school after chatting with a B.L.I.N.G member. Changmin of TVXQ found her and brought her to the hospital. Yooah one of the lead actors of Dream High 2 was practicing with co-actor Infinites SungKyu when she fell ill. She had an argument with U-Kiss Kevin Woo and fainted after this. Kevin and Kibum brought Yoona to the hospital.

Soompi Article…

Three members of I-Hug Hospitalized and Comeback pushed back

I-Hug member’s popularity has been growing in various entertainment fields. These seven girls have been on the radio, variety shows, and even dramas. They have been working hard for their comeback with three different concepts. Their comeback that was supposed to be next week may be postponed due to Yoona, Yinah, and Lina being hospitalized.

Please wait for their comeback! We hope the members Yoona, Yinah, and Lina feel better soon and we can’t wait for their comeback. Please give the girls their privacy.


The NH Media president looked at the articles that were popping up and he continued to get frustrated. He looked at his managers and advisors. “Write something to take care of this issue.”

NH Media released a statement a few days after the incident…

I-Hugs new mini album release will be postpone another month due to the girl being overworked. Yoona, Lina, and Yinah are feeling better and will make a full recovery soon. They girls are broadcasting activities are cancel till they get back from their short trip to clear their mind from stress.

The seven girls will be back soon so please wait for them.


* * * * * * * * * *

The members of U-Kiss and I-Hug were sitting in U-Kiss dorm with their managers in the room. They looked at both groups.

Vania’s head was resting in Dongho’s lap as she hugged her stuffed bunny Mr. Hooniebunny as they looked the managers. Yoona was resting her head Vanessa’s shoulder because she needed her Unnie right after she told her about Kevin’s jealous outburst.

A was resting against Kibum’s legs while Yinah’s head was resting on her shoulder. Kiseop, Alexander were chatting about something before turning their heads towards that managers.

Lina’s head was resting on Soohyun’s shoulders, and Soohyun had an arm around her shoulder rubbing it. He was worried about her after she spent three days at the hospital with Yinah and Yoona.

Yue Sun was sitting next to Kevin and Eli. She titled her head when she looked at Kevin’s face that seemed frustrated. She knew that there was a little fight going on between Yoona and Kevin because she heard it from Vanessa and A.

“Listen up you guys. The president feels like you guys need a break so he will be sending the fourteen of you to the Jeju Islands for a week trip to get a good rest. This is not a joke, you guys been overworked and after having Yoona, Yinah, and Lina faint you need a break. The president does not want to see this happen again.”

* * * * * * * * * *

U-Kiss and I-Hug arrived in the Jeju islands. They were constantly looking around as the bus drove along the blue ocean.

A removed her PiroPiro leaned over and whispered into Yoona’s ear, “What is going on between you and Kevin. You two have been avoiding each other these days.”

Yoona looked at her, “Nothing but a jealous fishy.”

A giggled at the jealous fishy part, “Come on Yoona admit it you like Kevin.”

“I do not like him” My eyes looked away from her.

Vania hopped over to us since she was hanging with Dongho. ‘WHO DOES YOONA UNNIE LIKE?”

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” A and Yoona yelled.

Kibum and Kevin tilted their heads and looked at them when they heard what Vania said. Alexander and Vanessa were in their own little world only paying attention to each other. Apparently they got together when Yoona, Yinah, and Lina were in the hospital. Alexander was there to comfort her. Dongho came over and grabbed Vania’s head. “Vania I need you?” He dragged her back to where they were sitting and pulled her into his lab.

“Yaa Shin twin are you two dating?” Soohyun asked.

“I would not tell you if I was Hyung since you go on secret dates with LINA NOONA.” Dongho puffed out his cheeks.

Yue Sun, Yinah, Eli, and Kiseop just watch the madness going on. They could not wait to arrive at the beach house where they will be staying. They were glad the bus stopped and that they arrived at the beach house. Their week adventure will soon begin.


Authors note: I know its shorter then other chapters but it is just here to get the next one started. Enjoy... Give me feedback.

Questions.. Who should get a Kiss? How many Chapters should I do in the Island? What should they do in the Jeju Islands?

Please check out my other fan fics... Alice, 0330, 9Dates&Kisses, Finally Fallen, Stylish Kiss, Choco-O-Love, and Everlasting fairytale. Everlasting is a stroy i am writing with my wonderful unnie check out her fic Sons of Adam which star Kibummie and Hyung Junnie and U-Kiss of cource.