Chapter 4: Keep Them Guessing

7Kisses University

Chapter 4: Keep Them Guessing

Dongho, Kevin, and Kibum looked at the girls and their jaws dropped. This was the first time that they saw Sunlee lose to anyone. Sunless was one of those girls who liked making people feel bad and fall to their feet. Kiseop and Eli came up behind them with a basketball in their hand.

“What happened?” Kiseop and Eli asked at the same time.

“Seven girls just poured pink paint over Sunlee and her annoying posy.” Kibum said with a dorky grin on his face.

“Really those girls have lots of guts to do that to Sunlee. She will probably be plotting her revenge on them soon” Eli said. “Wait one of those girls look familiar. Where have I seen them?”

“I know that one girl blew me off at the pool the other day. She called me sunbae.” Kibum said.

“You were called sunbae too.” They all reacted to the word and were in shock.

“Who are those girls?” They said at the same time.

* * * * * * * * * *

It was the next day and Vania was walking around the library on campus. She was looking for a book about sweets from all over the world because she wanted one of her Unni’s to cook something for sweet and delicious her. She reached up and found a perfect book that she will have Yoona unni or Vanessa unni help her make all the sweets in this book. Vania was heading out when she saw Dongho with a confused look on his face sitting at one of the tables in the library. Vania walked over to him and sat down in front of him.

“Dongho Sunbae are you ok.” Vania asked.

“English is so hard why do hyungs find it easy.” Dongho whined.

“I can teach you some Sunbae since I studied there for a bit.” Vania smiled at Dongho and hugged her book filled with sweets. Dongho’s practically jumped over the table and hugged Vania knocking her to the ground landing on top of her.

Dongho looked into Vania’s eyes and blushed. She was really cute up close with her big eyes and cute smile, “Vania Shii I’m sorry.” He quickly got off of her and pulled her up to her feet and kept holding onto her hand. “Ok time to teach Vania Shii.” He pulled her over to the table and pointed to the book. “Please help” He gave her puppy dog eyes.

“Ok I will help you Sunbae, but I have to meet my unni’s, but I can reschedule. She pulled out her phone and sent a text to all the girls. “Ok what would you like to learn first.”

* * * * * * * * * *

Yinah and Vanessa were in one of the dance rooms. Yinah decided to help Vanessa with some of the dance that they already started to learn for their debut and help her with her Korean. “Unni your doing a great job.”

The next song on her iPod came on it was Bo Peep Bo Peep came on by T-ara and Yinah smiled and started to dance to it. She really like this song since it was cute. “Unni dance with me.” She started to sing to the song, “Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep ohh.”

Vanessa just smiled as her dance and noticed to people pop their heads into the dances room and smiled at both of them.

“Miss President how are you.” Xander asked her in English walking over to her, “We have to do some preparations for entering students.” He held out his arm and Vanessa took it. They left the room together leaving Kiseop and Yinah behind.

Kiseop just looked confused in what Xander said to Vanessa. He watched them leave and he took noticed Yinah who was dancing cutely to the T-ara song. Kiseop went over to her and started to dance to the song behind her with a cute dorky look on his face.

Yinah turned around and tripped over her feet when she saw Kiseop. She felt his arms go around her waist stopping her from hitting the groud; she looked up at Kiseop. He looked at Yinah with a dorky smily, “Please tell me why you called me Sunbae.” He tightens his grip around her waist. “It’s driving me crazy.”

“Sunbae, I will tell you if you let go of me.” Yinah had a plan and knew it was going to work since Kiseop was easy to trick. She felt his grip loosening around her waist and then let go of her completely. “Now close your eyes and I will whisper the answer in your ear Seoppie Sunbae.”

Kiseop covered his eyes, “Ok!” He waited a few minutes and uncovered his eyes and noticed Yinah was no longer there.

* * * * * * * * * *

Yoona and A were in the gym at the school getting a work out since they wanted a good work out to be gone with their stress for working hard on their debut. They already recorded a few songs.

A was on the treadmill running with her music blasting in her ears. She was too focused on what she was doing, not really paying attention to her surroundings. When she was done with that she decided to watch Yoona beat the crap out of her creepy guy friend who always wanted a date from her. She wondered why she was even friends with the guy.

Yoona was training with one of her guy friends. She swung a kick at him, but he blocked her and grabbed onto her leg. “Noona why are you rusty last time I trained with you I would of been on the ground already. Is something wrong or something is there some guy who is trying to steal you from me.”

“Yaaa” Yoona said as she got her foot free and put him in a head lock. “How many times do I have to say that I’m not your girl?” Yoona kicked his feet out from under him. “I’m stressed out enough already I don’t need you to add to it ok.” She said in a cute voice puffing out her cheeks

“Don’t act cute like that it’s hard to say no to that face.”

“Then it is working.” Yoona smirked and was about to walk away, but her arm was grabbed on to and she was pulled down and into hugged. “Noona why do you have to be so cute and so cold to me all the time it makes you a mystery.”

“Yaa I’m not cold your just being a pain.” Yoona elbowed him in the gut and got up. “Like I said before I’m a black belt, but I don’t like using violence so stop making me use it on you.” Yoona started to walk away and she felt someone hug her from behind. Yoona elbowed him in the stomach and flipped him onto the ground. She placed a foot on him and smirked. “I win and you’re not getting a date from me.” She said heading over to A and sat down next to her taking a drink of water.

“You can be vicious sometimes Yoona, but I would do the same thing to the guy. It’s too much fun to tease them.” A smiled and noticed Kibum and Kevin watching them, “Do you want to have some fun dongsaeng.” She eyed Kevin and Kibum.

* * * * * * * * * *

Kevin and Kibum entered the gym. Kevin didn’t want to go, but Kibum dragged him along anyway because Kiseop and Xander were busy. Eli was off some were being a pigeon and Dongho was probably eating his sweets. They saw what happened between Yoona and the guy. They started to watched Yoona and A talked to each other.

“Hyung did you see that, wow pretty and strong!” Kevin smiled.

“That girl who is driving me crazy is friends with the girl you’re crushing on Kevin.” Kibum smirked. “I can see the look in your eyes when you see that girl you spent a special moment singing with. You’re easy to read Kevin. You need to be a mystery to her to get her interested.”

“That’s because we knew each other for soooo long Hyung. Yaa not like your having any luck! You said that she was driving you crazy” Kevin started to sing Britney Spears in a sweet voice. “We should talk to them Hyung since you seem interested in the girl that is making you go Bingeul Bingeul.” He smirked and started to walk over to them.

* * * * * * * * * *

Yue Sun was heading out of a classroom. She was learning more about different types of dances. She stopped when she saw Sunlee who was walking towards her and pushed her against a wall. “I’m going to take you and your friends out one by one. I will be starting with you of course. What to do to you?” She pulled out a pair of scissors, “I think cutting your hair would be fun.” Sunlee grabbed onto her hair and was about to cut it when someone grabbed her wrist.

“Yaa what are you doing Sunlee. Why are you harassing such a nice, sweet pretty girl,” a male’s voice said.

Authors Note: I think this is a bad chapter. Sorry if it is short TT_TT I hope you like it guys. I tried my best on it. Romance will be starting up soon and messing with the boys will too. Mwhahahaha ha

Please Check out my new U-Kiss Finally Fallen. If you are into vampires and ukiss being them you will like it.