Valuable Information

Incomplete

 

[Kahi's POV] ~ Next Morning

 

I have a day off, I just wanna lay in bed all day.. I grabbed my phone, wondering if anyone called or texted me last night. Apparently, I have...1..2.. 5 missed calls... All from Bekah.

 

"What the.. Couldn't she just wait until morning?" I dialed her number, curious about what made the Bekah so impatient.

 

Bekah: "...Hello?" Seems like I woke her up... Whatever.

 

Me: "Bekah yaaa, it's Kahi! What did you want to talk about last night? I'm sorry I didn't pick up, I fell asleep."

 

Bekah: "Oh appa!" I heard shuffling noises from her end of the call.

 

Bekah: "APPA APPA APPA APPA! GUESS! WHAT!"

 

Me: "Calm down... What happened? Did Raina propose to you? Haha"

 

Bekah: "No, not yet anyways!! I have better news! I rather speak to you face to face, or anywhere far from Jung Ah."

 

Me: "Huh..? Girl, what are you plotting? It better not have anything to do with the police!"

 

Bekah: "What!? Appa, you dork, I'm just a certain friend who holds valuable information!" She sounded so proud of herself..

 

Me: "Uh.. Okay, so? Where and when do you want to meet?"

 

Bekah: "No, it's okay. I'll come to you as soon as I get dressed! You better have food on the table!! See you soon!"

 

Me: "Okay, well please take yo-" She hung up on me...

 

Well this isn't going the way I planned.. I got up and headed to the kitchen, I frowned when I didn't see Dambi cooking. Ugh, that means I have to cook.. I opened the fridge and scanned what ingredients there were.. Hm, Bekah likes salads right? I guess I'll make one for her.. I was already eating my salad when someone, probably Bekah was trying to break my door down.

 

Bekah: "APPA, I'M HERE!! OPEN THE DOOORRR!!" She screamed from the other end. She probably woke up the whole neighborhood. She definitely woke Dambi up...

 

Dambi: "Who the hell...." She came out rubbing her eyes.

 

Me: "It's Bekah, I'll get it.." I facepalmed and opened the door.

 

Bekah: "Finally! I thought you were never gonna open it!" Bekah rushed in and headed straight to the kitchen.

 

Bekah: "Oooh salad! THANKSSSSSSS!!" She started eating right away.

 

Me: "You're welcome.. Now can you tell me what information you have..?" I grabbed a seat and sat across from her. Dambi came out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. She ignored us since she was too busy trying to find her food.

 

Dambi: "Hey... You didn't make anything for me?" She turned around and pouted.

 

Me: "Sorry, I didn't think you'd wake up anytime soon so yeah..."

 

Dambi: "Ah.. Alrighty then." She sighed and started making her own food.

 

Bekah: "Appa! I think we do need to change locations after all." She eyed Dambi.

 

Me: "...To where?" I frowned. I think I'm going to hurt this girl soon.. Why is she being so secretive?

 

Bekah: "Anywhere but here, get changed! I'll think of where to go."

 

We finally decided on going to the park... Since I used to always go there, I led Bekah to a spot where absolutely no one goes to. It's a special place to me. The only other person that knows of it is Jung Ah.. And now Bekah knows so I guess that makes it the only other two people.

 

Bekah: "Wow, this is new! I can't believe you found this place!" Bekah was running around, like a little kid... What happened to what she wanted to tell me!? Oh my god, this girl...

 

Me: "BEKAH! Get back here and tell me what you wanted to tell me!!" I yelled from the giant tree. I sat down and stared up at the sky. It's been a long time since I last came here...

 

Jung Ah: "Jiyoungie.."

 

Bekah: "OOOOOKAYYYYY!!!" Bekah ran back here and sat in front of me. She took a deep breath.

 

Bekah: "IVEBEENWANTINGTOTELLYOUTHISFORALONGTIMEBUTOMMAISSTILLINLOVEWITHYOU!" 

 

Me: "W-What? Bekah, calm down and talk slowly..I didn't catch a single thing you said...." Bekah spoke so fast, I couldn't understand a single thing... As expected from a rapper, but my god! I've never seen anyone speak that quickly before... Bekah took another deep breath.

 

Bekah: "I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time but Omma is still in love with you!" I was speechless... There's no way....

 

Bekah: "I saw you driving her home last night, so I thought maybe it's time for you to know the truth..."

 

Me: "But t-that's impossible! She hates me doesn't she? I mean.... after all that... She was even the one who filed for the divorce!! Did you forget that!?" I couldn't believe it.. But all of this came out of Bekah's mouth so how could I not believe it......

 

Bekah: "I'm telling you the truth! AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I moved in to Omma's house to try and get her to talk to you.. I've known this for a long time but... I didn't want to betray her by telling you. But I just can't take this anymore!!! You two love each other so much and yet you're both suffering every day because you're not together anymore."

 

Me: "Are you positive...?" Because it's Bekah... Because it's Bekah, that I believe this... If Jung Ah still loves me, then why did she have to kick me out of her life? 

 

Me: "But I don't understand...If she loves me then why? Why did she tell me that she hated me? Why did she want a divorce?" I sighed.

 

Bekah: "I'll tell you but, I think you need to make a plan.. TO GET OMMA BACK!" Bekah gave me a thumbs up and stood up.

 

Bekah: "That's all I wanted to tell you.. I have a date with Raina today so, good luck! BYE APPA!!" Bekah waved and ran off.

 

I decided to stay a bit longer... Jung Ah is still in love with me... I think that's the best news I've heard in a long time. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes. I fell asleep, thinking about Jung Ah..

 

Jung Ah: "Jiyoungie, I love you"

 

Me: "Me too, Jung Ah.. Me too."

 

______

 

 

A/N: So little comments  :(

Anyways, I wonder what Kahi's going to do now :3.