No Regrets

Incomplete

 

"Now that Jooyeon's caught her breath, we can finally restart practice. Kiddies, get off your butts. Break time is over!" I yelled and grabbed my iPod. Everyone came scrambling back onto the dance floor while Jung Ah stayed where she was. I looked at her wondering what was going on in her head.

 

"Okay. We're starting!" I raised my fingers counting down from 3.

 

***

 

After practice, the girls were laying on the floor, starving.

 

"You kids should be used to this by now.." I hopelessly smiled at them.

 

"I'M SO HUNGRY!!!!!!!" Jooyeon whined.

 

"I think we know that haha.. Your stomach is making some monstrous noises." Jung Ah said from her spot. I almost forgot she was there... I turned my head towards her and smiled while she was laughing at Jooyeon's stomach.

 

"Hey, let's go out and eat. We can all split the bill. Jung Ah, you can come with us.. If you want." I was starving too and I didn't want to waste any more time whining about it.

 

"Erm.. I don't really know.." Jung Ah hesitantly said. I wasn't expecting her to say yes, but I wasn't expecting her to actually think about it. Is she just being shy or what?

 

"You don't have to hold back. We've known each other for years! Just join us!" I pestered her. I don't even know why I'm doing this, I guess I just want to stay with her a little longer.. Jung Ah, I miss you...

 

"...I don't know. I mean Bekah's probably at home, waiting for me.." Jung Ah avoided my gaze, once again..

 

"I bet she's making out with Raina right now. I doubt she's waiting for you!" Lizzy smirked and everyone laughed.

 

"Yeahhh omma, join us pleaseeee" Eyoung whined.

 

"That's not fair! You know I can't say no to my kids." Jung Ah sighed and finally gave in.

 

"YESYESYES! SHE SAID YES!!" I screamed in my head

 

"Then what are we waiting for!? Let's go!" I couldn't contain my excitement any longer. I grabbed everything and rushed out the door.

 

When we got to the restaurant, it was packed but luckily, we were able to secure a table for ourselves. Jooyeon and Jung Ah were already looking through the menu for something good to eat. The rest of the kids were just talking with each other recommending some dishes as they've been here before. When we were done ordering, the waitress read over the 3 pages of what we ordered on her notepad. She gave us an odd look and headed to the kitchen to pass the order.

 

"Appa, do think think Dambi will be able to come?" Uee asked out of the blue.

 

"Nah, I doubt it. She's been pretty busy lately so yeah." I saw Uee taking a side glance at Jung Ah. I was curious so I did as well and I saw Jung Ah frowning.

 

"Jung Ah, what's wrong? Why the long face?" I asked wondering if she really wanted to be here or not. She didn't answer me though. I don't think she even heard me.

 

"Omma?" Uee noticed that she was spacing out too. She shook Jung Ah and Jung Ah blinked a few times before giving Uee her sweet smile.

 

"What's the matter, dear?" Jung Ah pretended nothing happened and continued ignoring me. I frowned and decided to play a little joke on her.

 

"Eyoungie!! Omma's being so mean to me!! She completely ignored me but answered Uee!" I whined and pulled at her arm. She was really surprised but, I think she got what I wanted to do.

 

"Omma, don't be so mean to appa! You should know how sensitive she is!" Eyoung wrapped her arms around me and patted my head. "It's okay appa, I'm here for you."

 

"Ehh? What did I do!?" Jung Ah seemed flustered. Just as I thought, she didn't even look at me..

 

"You're clearly ignoring me..." I sighed.

 

"No I'm not... See I'm talking to you right now!"

 

"You know what, just forget it..." I was clearly hurt and I hope Jung Ah saw it. I love her so much but she still chose to throw me away like I was unwanted trash..

 

"Appa..." Eyoung looked at me with her worried eyes but, I didn't want her to worry about our relationship.. It was over for good and we both knew it.

 

"Your orders are here~" The waitress came back with 50 plates of food on a cart. Oh I just had a great idea! I can just stuff myself until the pain goes away.

 

 

[Jung Ah's POV]

 

"Kahi, I'm sorry. I do love you but I can't do this anymore..."  Why am I remembering this now... It's too late, I can't ask Kahi to forgive me... I was stupid to let what we had go...

 

Kahi, why are you acting like this? You should know that we're no longer together.. I no longer have the obligation to make you happy. You have Dambi now and I have... no one. I saw the food coming and stopped thinking. I couldn't let Kahi see my tears. I chose this path, I can't turn back anymore.

 

"Omma, you better start eating or Jooyeon's going to swallow everything whole!" Eyoung handed me a fork, what a cute kid.. I smiled and started digging in.

 

 

_____

 

I finished writing this yesterday and didn't feel like waiting until Saturday to update LOL. I guess I'll update the next one on that Saturday :P. DOUBLEdeUPDATE!

Anyways, love you guys for subscribing, I really appreciate it :D.

I would like some more comments..Please? :3 I like reading them ^^

In other news, HOW WAS AFTER SCHOOL'S COMEBACK? :D. AGHYRGTFEGH IT WAS SO AWESOME

Okay bye :)