y time?

Incomplete

 

[Kahi's POV]

 

Bekah: "So now that you're finally telling the truth, what exactly did you two do last night?"

 

Lizzy: "They were together!?"

 

Nana: "DETAILS APPA!! DETAILS!!!" They both ran up to me and sat down like little children waiting for storytime.

 

Jung Ah: "This is all on you, babo." Everyone eventually gathered and sat around in a circle.

 

Me: "Oh totally throw all the burden on me." I pouted and saw the curious looks on the kids' faces.

 

Jung Ah: "Not my problem." She smirked.

 

Uee: "We're waiting~" I took a deep breath and traced my memory back to the beginning.

 

Me: "Uhm, Bekah called me over in the morning saying she had something important to tell me."

 

Jung Ah: "Really? But I thought you went out with Raina..."

 

Bekah: "That was after." She justified herself.

 

Me: "Yeah and she told me that Jung Ah still loved me and whatnot. She totally ran off to Raina right after."

 

Jung Ah: "What!? Bekah, why would you tell her that!?"

 

Bekah: "Hey, look at you two now. You should be thanking me!!"

 

Me: "Well, I'm thankful for that." I grinned. Jung Ah just poked my side and I jumped.

 

Me: "Hey! Don't do that.." I whined. Everyone just laughed at me.

 

Jung Ah: "Well I see that part of you hasn't changed." She smirked.

 

Me: "Well do you want to hear the story or not?" With that question, everyone shut up.

 

Me: "After Bekah, I fell asleep thinking about what to do. When I woke up, the sun was already setting. I was thinking about Jung Ah again and realized I can just ask her out for dinner, which I did." I slowly slid my hand across the floor, searching for Jung Ah's hand.

 

Me: "She rejected me at first, but eventually agreed anyways. We were chatting for a while, but she ended up fainting for whatever reason. I didn't know where to bring her so I took her back to my place. I was cooking so, she'd have something to eat when she woke up and all of that stuff. Blahblahblah." I found her hand and held on to it. Jung Ah looked at our hands and smiled. Our hands intertwined.

 

Nana: "Hey, don't just stop there!!"

 

Lizzy: "Yeah! We wanna hear the juicy stuff!"

 

Me: "Juicy stuff? Like when we made out?" I heard Jung Ah gasp so I turned my head and saw her reddened face.

 

Lizzy: "YES! THAT!!"

 

Jooyeon: "Wait, what happened to the food?"

 

Uee: "Omg babo.." She facepalmed at Jooyeon's question.

 

Me: "We obviously ate it. All of it."

 

Jooyeon: "Waeeee, should have saved some for me!!" Uee smacked Jooyeon's arm and mouthed shut up. Jung Ah and I just laughed at the shikshin.

 

Me: "Yeah, well.. I think it's because of Dambi, that we're here right now. Uh, I think Jung Ah should tell this part since I wasn't there for the whole thing." I squeezed her hand to signal her.

 

Jung Ah: "E-eh? Ah.. I uhm. I ended up spending the night there so, yeah. Kahi was getting some clothes for me or something and Dambi started asking me a whole bunch of questions."

 

Uee: "Oh? What kind of questions?"

 

Jung Ah: "She asked me if I still loved Kahi.."

 

Uee: "Really!? What'd you say!? Wait, you said you did right?"

 

Jung Ah: "Yes I did.. But Kahi just had the best timing and walked out on my confession." She looked down and blushed. I just gave everyone a thumbs up.

 

Me: "And we had our moment which is not for you to know." I pulled Jung Ah closer towards me and wrapped one of my arms around her waist.

 

Nana: "Aww come on, what about y time!?"

 

Jung Ah: "Hah!? Nana, you shouldn't talk about that!!"

 

Me: "No y time. We both felt it was a little too soon for that."

 

Bekah: "You guys have been together for like ever. What's too soon!?"

 

Me: "Don't ask." I noticed Jung Ah stiffened up so, I thought she didn't like where this conversation was going. I guess the girls noticed as well so they stopped questioning.

 

Jooyeon: "Well then.. Now what? Can we eat??"

 

Me: "Now? Now, we get off our asses and practice."

 

Jooyeon: "Noooooooooooo!!!" She started throwing a fit on the floor.

 

Uee: "OMG JOOYEON, STOP!!" She grabbed Jooyeon's arm and pulled her up violently. She dragged Jooyeon out of the room and started yelling at her.

 

Jung Ah: "I feel so bad for Uee sometimes, loving someone like Jooyeon."

 

Me: "Once they get back, we need to start practice. OKAY?" I spoke loudly so the two outside could hear too.

 

_______

 

A/N: This was like a filler chapter I guess.

Nice family bonding though :).

Comments TT^TT..