Good Night

Incomplete

 

[Kahi's POV]

 

I gave Jung Ah one last squeeze and let my arms down towards her waist. I didn't let go of her, just loosened up my arms. I leaned my forehead on hers.

 

Jung Ah: "Ka-Jiyoung..."

 

Me: "Neh.." I smiled at the sound of her voice.

 

Jung Ah: "I love you." She whispered into my ear.


Me: "I love you too, Jung Ah." I lifted my head and faced her, with our noses barely touching. I leaned forward once more and gave her a kiss full of the love I've been wanting to give her for a long time. Jung Ah slid her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss.

 

[Jung Ah's POV]

 

Kahi slowly started to walk backwards. I opened one eye and noticed she was walking in the direction of her room. I didn't want to do it tonight.. Now that we're finally together again.. Not yet anyways.

 

Me: "Stop..." Kahi came to a halt.

 

Kahi: "Do you not want to..?" I heard the disappointment in Kahi's voice. I just nodded.

 

Kahi: "Sorry." I felt the pressure around my waist loosening.

 

Me: "No it's okay." I pulled her closer and kissed her once more.

 

Me: "I'm sorry, I don't think I'm quite ready to do things like that again..." I looked away.

 

Kahi: "Babo, you don't have to apologize.." She poked my cheeks to get my attention and smiled.

 

Kahi: "Hey, I have an idea."

 

Me: "Huh?"

 

Kahi: "Let's pretend none of this never happened in front of the kids."

 

Me: "Aren't you being a little cruel? They're supposed to be the first to know that their parents are back together."

 

Kahi: "So what!? They've teased us long enough, it's time for revenge!" Kahi smirked and I facepalmed.

 

Me: "Fine, but what's the plan? Just act cold to each other?"

 

Kahi: "Exactly. But for now, come." She took my hand and lead me into her room.

 

Me: "What are you doing?"

 

Kahi: "Getting ready for bed, duh? Unless you changed your mind?" Kahi wrapped her arms around me and smirked. I turned into a cherry.

 

Me: "Yah!" I pinched her arm.

 

Kahi: "Oww! I was just kidding, babo." Seeing her pout like that, made me want to pinch her cheeks but I held it in.

 

Me: "Tch, weakling." I teased. I jumped into bed and threw the blanket over me so she couldn't say anything back.

 

[Kahi's POV]

 

She called me a weakling, of all things. She's clearly had it coming. I tried not to make any noise and approached her. Making sure she had her gaurd down, I pounced on her.

 

Jung Ah: "Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!" She screamed so loud. Success!

 

Me: "Haha, got you!" Jung Ah pulled the blanket off herself and threw a pillow at me. I caught it and she made one of the cutest frowns ever. It didn't help because all I did was laugh harder.

 

Jung Ah: "That's not funny! You scared me to death!" She kicked the bed like a little kid throwing a tantrum.

 

Me: "Yeah yeah." I climbed over to the other side and placed the pillow back to where it belonged.

 

Me: "Let's go sleep already, kay? I'm tired." I smiled and got comfortable in bed.

 

Jung Ah: "Ugh, alright." She squirmed her way back into the blanket. I was laying there waiting for her to get comfortable.

 

Jung Ah: "Good night babo." She turned with her back facing me.

 

I don't know if it was her telling me to spoon her but, I did anyways. I turned my body and wrapped myself around her. I felt Jung Ah being startled but, she relaxed into my arms.

 

Me: "Good night, Jung Ah." I fell asleep with my love in my arms.

 

_____

 

 

A/N: Are you guys disappointed there's no ? HAHA XD

You guyss!! This isn't a rated fic >.<. Maybe I'll write one of those in the future :). We'll see though.

I'm actually starting to lose the urge to write :/.. I'll finish this fic though, don't worry!

Please bear with me for a bit longer ^^.