Together

Incomplete

 

[Jung Ah's POV] - 3 months later

 

I can't believe I'm even doing this.. Is this all a dream? Have I gone insane!? Oh Kahi, look what you've made me become. Who would have thought "love makes people do foolish things" would actually apply to me... Really.. Just how much of a fool have I become for you..?

 

Bekah: "Are you okay? Can you handle this?" Bekah came out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee in her hand, handing it to me.

 

Me: "I don't even know. I'm nervous!! I wonder if this was how Kahi felt back then."

 

Bekah: "Oh let me tell you.." She took a deep breath.

 

Bekah: "Appa was probably a million gazillion times more nervous than you even look haha."

 

Me: "That's... Uh.. A lot of times?" I didn't know what else to say. I never knew Kahi was that nervous.. From what I remember, she acted like her usual cool self.

 

Bekah: "Yeah, I don't think you have to worry. If Kahi was able to do it, so can you. HWAITING!!" She patted my back.

 

Me: "Thanks, let's just hope things go well.." I touched my back pocket, making sure I had it with me and headed out to the dance studio.

 

[Flashback]

 

Me: "Can I take the blindfold off yet?"

 

Kahi: "No." She said bluntly. All of a sudden, she scooped me up and I screamed a bit.

 

Kahi: "Don't worry, I'm just carrying you. It's easier this way."

 

Me: "Yah, where are you taking me!?!? Don't tell me you're taking me to some secluded area and then you're going to murder me."

 

Kahi: "What..? What the hell are you talking about babe? Just relax!!" I heard her laugh. I sighed and gave up struggling.

 

Kahi: "We're almost there~" I heard water sounds. The ocean? 

 

Kahi put me back down but didn't let me take my blindfold off yet. She took my hand and had an arm around my waist, making sure I wouldn't trip as she carried me onto a boat. She lead the way and sat me down on a chair.. Or a couch.

 

Kahi: "Wait one sec! Don't move or I'll cry!" I just nodded, wondering what she was doing. I heard her shuffling through stuff and heard a bang.

 

Kahi: "Oh shii-" I heard her whisper.

 

Me: "Baboooo, what are you doing?" She didn't answer me. After another minute, she finally said something.

 

Kahi: "Okay Jung Ah. Take the blindfold off."

 

Me: "Oh finally, what was it for anyw-" I froze. 

 

Kahi: "Like it?" She smiled, showing me her dimple. I looked around amazed, there were flower petals and balloons everywhere. It looked like heaven. 

 

Me: "..When did you do all of this?"

 

Kahi: "Save your questions for later, Jung Ah." She walked towards me and kneeled down.

 

Kahi: "I know that we've had our ups and downs as a couple. It's hard as we're both girls and this type of thing isn't accepted in our society. But, I just want to let you know that I'll forever be by your side. I want you to be by mine as well.

 

Kahi: "Though this isn't as fancy as you'd probably want it to be, it's still something right? I mean I had quite a hard time renting a yacht like this.." She paused and took a deep breath. She reached for a box on the floor and pulled out the diamond ring hidden inside.

 

Kahi: "Kim Jung Ah, will you marry me?"

 

Me: "Oh my gosh, K-Jiyoung.. You should already know the answer."

 

Me: "Yes Park Jiyoung, I will marry you." Kahi got up and brought me into a deep embrace.

 

Kahi: "Jung Ah.. I love you. I love you so much. Forever and always."

 

Me: "Me too, Jiyoungie. Forever and always."

 

[End of flashback]

 

I can't believe Kahi was able to actually get a yacht... I'm surprised, just who is she... Oh wait, she's mine HAH! 

 

Me: "Agghhh I'm so nervous. It feels like my heart's going to jump out of my chest at any moment." I headed up to the dance studio and the lights. I looked around one last time, making sure everything was in place.

 

Me: "Alright Jung Ah, let's go. You can do this!!" I took my phone and dialed Kahi's number.

 

Kahi: "Hellooo?"

 

Me: "It's Jung Ah, yah are you busy right now?"

 

Kahi: "I know who it is babo. I'm not, why? What's wrong?"

 

Me: "I want to see you.."

 

Kahi: "Ohh now? I'll run to you at the speed of light!. Where do you wanna meet?"

 

Me: "The dance studio. I'll be waiting, okay? Byee!!" I hung up before she could say anything.

 

Me: "ACK! Come on girl, you can do this!!" I smacked my face with my hands.

 

I went to the speakers and plugged my ipod in. I looked for the song and put it on replay. I turned off the lights and took a deep breath. I let the music take me over. I don't want to mess up. I can't mess up. I heard the elevator door open and footsteps getting louder. I saw Kahi walking in.

 

Kahi: "Jung Ah, are you here?" She the lights and I saw her eyes go big. She looked around and then her eyes made her way towards me.

 

Kahi: "What's all of this?" I shook my head and put a finger to my lips, telling her not to talk. The music ended and went back to the beginning. I began to sing.

 

I couldn't believe I saw you in front of me

This was the moment we dreamed of everyday
It was meeting you that I've been waiting for

I'll confess my love for you

Being with you makes me feel for the first time

That this world is filled with love
Say that you always love me
You are the only one I know

I could not have loved anyone

Now I know
You've made me change

[After School - Love Love Love]

 

Me: "Park Jiyoung, I love you. Always and forever." I walked up to her and kneeled down.

 

Me: "Will you marry me?" I saw a tear fall from Kahi's right eye.

 

Kahi: "Jung Ah.. Of course I will.." I took her hand and put the ring on her.

 

We embraced and kissed for 15 whole minutes. We sat on the floor, holding each other's hands, drowning in happiness.

 

Kahi: "But why here?"

 

Me: "There's a reason behind this you know."

 

Kahi: "Care to share?"

 

Me: "Babo, isn't it obvious? Dance... Even though you say it's just a profession, I can tell it's much more than that. Dancing has been a part of your life for many many years. Dancing is just another part of you that I've come to love."

 

Me: "And this dance studio was where everything started so I thought this would have been the perfect place."

 

Kahi: "Wow Jung Ah.. You really thought about it, didn't you?"

 

Me: "Of course I did.. I'm serious about this, about us.."

 

Kahi: "I know.. I love you, Jung Ah."

 

Me: "I love you too, Jiyoungie."

 

Kahi: "Let's make things right this time. God was willing to give us a second chance. Let's not make it go to waste." She smiled and I nodded in agreement.

 

Me: "Yeah.. Forever and always. Let's make the best out of our lives."

 

Kahi: "Together." I smiled and wrapped myself around Kahi as she did the same.

 

_______________

 

A/N: A nice long last chapter eh? :)

I was getting kinda bored of writing and I figure you guys were getting bored of this right?  I decided to just put an end to it all XD.

Just for you guys to know.. The first tear to fall from your right eye indicates a sense of happiness :).  Superstition of course~~

Thank you guys for reading this fic, I appreciate it mucho! :D

I'll stop writing this A/N now. LOVE YOU GUYS!! ♥♥

 

WAIT.

One last thing: I'm starting a new fic, it's called You Don't Know Me

I'll make sure it won't be as crappy as this fic :P.

THERE WILL BE . I REPEAT. THERE. WILL. BE. . You have been warned.