Kiss

Incomplete

[Kahi's POV]

 

Me: "Jung Ah, are you okay?" She was looking a little wobbly so I was worried and before I knew it, she fainted.

 

Me: "Oh my god, Jung Ah!!" I was panicking because I didn't know what to do. I was going to bring her back home but I didn't have the keys anymore..

 

Me: "Crap what do I do!?" I tried to carry her on my back, but her arms wouldn't wrap around me. I was getting frustrated so, I just carried her in my arms, like a prince would do for a princess.

 

Me: "I guess you can call me your Prince Charming... or Princess Charming since I'm a girl hehe." I joked to the unconscious Jung Ah. I am so lame.. I didn't know where else to go so, I carried Jung Ah all the way back to my place.

 

When I got to the front door, I was hoping Dambi was home because I couldn't really reach for my pockets. I rang the doorbell as much as I could. Sadly, no one answered and I had to struggle to get my keys out. Once I got in and shut the door, I carried Jung Ah to my room. I laid her down on my bed and took off her shoes.

 

Me: "Finally I can put her down.. She's a lot heavier than I thought." I sighed and let my arms fling loose.

 

Jung Ah: "That's not very nice..." Jung Ah said, still with her eyes closed. I jumped because I didn't know she woke up.

 

Me: "Well you could have said something if you were awake.." I grabbed my chest to make sure my heart wouldn't jump out for real.

 

Jung Ah: "...Mhmm." She just laid there, falling back asleep and I sat down on the bedside.

 

Me: "You shouldn't scare someone half to death and then go back to sleep. It's very rude." I smiled and brushed her fringe out of her eyes. It's been a while since I last saw Jung Ah's sleeping face, she's looking as beautiful as ever.

 

I unconsciously moved in closer and when our lips were just a centimeter apart, I realized what I was doing but didn't care. I touched her beautiful soft lips with mine. 

 

Me: "I'm sorry I kissed you.." I got up and brought the blanket over her. I went into the kitchen to make something for Jung Ah just in case she woke up hungry.

 

[Jung Ah's POV]

 

Kahi: "You shouldn't scare someone half to death and then go back to sleep. It's very rude." I wasn't sleeping, I just wanted to a bit but when she said that I almost bursted out laughing.

 

I felt her weight on the bedside. I wonder when I should "wake up." I don't know if I can hold on any longer hehe. I felt Kahi shifting around, is she leaving? I suddently felt her breath when I was about to open my eyes but then I felt Kahi's lips touching mine. Kahi kissed me... I couldn't move even if I wanted to. My heart was beating so hard, I hope Kahi doesn't hear it.

 

Kahi: "I'm sorry I kissed you.." Her weight disappeared from the bed and she walked out. At that moment, I opened my eyes in pure shock. Kahi kissed me... I brought my fingers onto my lips, I still felt her warmth.

 

Me: "Jiyoung, why?" I whispered to myself. I was finally able to calm down after a while and fell asleep for real.

 

[Kahi's POV]

 

I was almost done cooking when Jung Ah walked out of the bedroom, rubbing her eyes.

 

Me: "Good morning haha, sleep well?" I smiled, pretending like the kiss never happened.

 

Jung Ah: "What did you cook? It smells.. like pasta?" Jung Ah shuffled her feet into the kitchen.

 

Me: "Uh.. It's actually lasagna but I'll make pasta if you want."

 

Jung Ah: "Nononono, lasagna's fine." Jung Ah didn't want to be a hassle I guess, but I wouldn't mind if it was for her.

 

Me: "Ah, okay. I'm not done yet so just go watch TV or something." I pointed out the remote for her and she walked into the living room without saying anything.

 

After a few minutes, I turned around to see what she was watching but, she was just flipping through the channels. I guess there's nothing on..

 

[Jung Ah's POV]

 

I was flipping through the channels, not caring for what was on. The only thing on my mind was Kahi. Why did she have to kiss me?

 

Kahi: "Dinner's ready, Jung Ah." She called out from the kitchen. I turned off the TV and rushed into the kitchen, I was starving.

 

Me: "It looks so delicious." I took a big bite and I felt like I was in heaven.

 

Me: "And it is delicious. Oh my gosh, when did you learn how to make this!?"

 

Kahi: "Well I had a lot of spare time, so I thought why not learn how to cook. You were always the one who cooked for the both of us, so I never really bothered until I moved into this place. It's actually pretty fun." She seemed so happy talking about it. Does she even realize she mentioned the past again?

 

Me: "Hmm, who cooks more between you and Dambi?"

 

Kahi: "I would have to say me haha. Dambi's always out doing overtime, so I'm always making her dinner and leaving it out for her when she's back. I'm usually asleep by that time so yeah. But she makes breakfast in return so it's all good." Her eyes beamed when she was answering.

 

Me: "Ohhh." I continued eating, not caring anymore. Why did I ask about Dambi anyways, so stupid of me.. My mind started going back to Kahi kissing me.

 

[Kahi's POV]

 

I noticed she got quiet.. But the fact that she actually initiated the conversation made me very happy. I guess I got a little too carried away.

 

Me: "So what have you been doing? Hanging out with Bekah and the girls when there's no practice?" I was looking at Jung Ah, waiting for an answer but got nothing. I bet she's day dreaming again. At that moment, I heard the door opening. 

 

Dambi: "Kahi, I'm home!" She yelled from the living room. It seems like Dambi's voice woke Jung Ah up from her dreams.

 

Me: "I'm in the kitchen, come. Jung Ah's here too!" I yelled back, getting up to prepare Dambi's dish.

 

Dambi: "Hiii Jung Ah! It's been a while." She gave Jung Ah a hug.

 

Jung Ah: "Hi Dambi, it really has been a while. How are you?" Dambi took a seat next to her. I placed the plate of lasagna down in front of her and sat back down.

 

[Dambi's POV]

 

I decided to get off early so I can spend some time with Kahi but, Jung Ah just had to be here tonight. I have the best timing ever. I don't hate Jung Ah at all, she's a great girl. What I hate is that Kahi still loves her. I mean Jung Ah practically ripped Kahi's heart into shreads and yet Kahi still loves her.. I've been trying to hook Kahi up with people I knew but, nope. No matter what I do or say, Kahi will always go crawling back to Jung Ah and that frustrates me. I also feel like I just intruded on their little dinner date.

 

Kahi: "What are you doing back here so soon? I wasn't expecting you."

 

Me: "I got off early so I can spend some time with you, but seems like you're already occupied." I jokingly said.

 

Jung Ah: "I can leave if you want." Well I wasn't expecting that.

 

Me: "Why? Stay! I'll leave you two alone since it seems like I'm interupting something." I looked at Kahi and gave her a "go get her back" look.

 

[Kahi's POV]

 

Dambi: "Why? Stay! I'll leave you two alone since it seems like I'm interupting something." She gave me her "go get her" look. I nodded and Dambi smiled walking into the living room with her food.

 

Jung Ah: "She didn't have to go."

 

Me: "Well too late haha, she already did. Are you done? I'll clean up." I took her plate and put it into the sink.

 

Jung Ah: "Ah, wait. I'll do it. It's the least I could do since you cooked."

 

Me: "Then let's wash them together." Jung Ah surprisingly agreed and walked up next to me. We were washing the dishes but, all I cared about was that our hips and arms were touching from time to time.

 

[Jung Ah's POV]

 

I never felt so nervous about washing dishes before. This is so awkward... Our arms keep brushing against each other everytime we move.

 

"Really Jung Ah.. What are you doing when everything you've ever wanted is right next to you..." My conscious said to me.

 

_______

 

A/N: Ahhh! Kahi kissed Jung Ah!! >/////<

And also.. Dambi isn't madly in love with Kahi.

She's just a loving best friend that anyone would want, or one I would want at least :P.

Lalalala~ I wonder when Jung Ah will realize Kahi's just waiting for the perfect moment to steal Jung Ah's heart one more time :3.

This is a really long A/N sorry xD. But I feel like my chapters are getting shorter? I'm running out of ideas T__T. 

I hit a writer's block for this chapter but, I was able to get back to it

Okay.. I'm done talking typing..