Embrace

Incomplete

 

[Kahi's POV]

 

When we finished washing the dishes, Jung Ah gave Bekah a call, telling her where she was.

 

Jung Ah: "Bekah, I'm with Kahi right now. Are you still with Raina or are you back home?"

 

Jung Ah: "Oh, really? Then have fun, but not too much fun!~" Jung Ah sung into the phone. I'm taking that as Bekah's going to be staying over at Raina's tonight.

 

Me: "So Bekah's still with Raina?"

 

Jung Ah: "Yep, she's still with Raina.. And I should probably go home, it's getting late."

 

Me: "Wait, w-why don't you spend the night here? I mean, you'll probably be lonely right? ...S-since Bekah's not there and yeah..." I stuttered a bit, how embarrassing.

 

Jung Ah: "Well I'm used to being alone.. I mean, she only moved in two days ago."

 

Me: "Ahh that's right, I almost forgot." Really, what was I thinking?

 

Dambi: "Jung Ah, just stay. Don't make Kahi sulk all night." She said from the living room.

 

Me: "YAHHHHHHH DAMBI SHUT UP!!" Oh my gosh, I hope Jung Ah didn't hear that.

 

[Jung Ah's POV]

 

Eh..? Wait what? Did Dambi really say that?

 

Kahi: "YAHHHHHHH DAMBI SHUT UP!!" Too late. I already heard what she said.

 

Dambi: "Calm yourself girl, you didn't have to scream like that sheesh!"

 

Me: "Uh... I-I'll stay if you really want me to.." That's when Dambi and Kahi turned to faced me.

 

Dambi + Kahi: "Really!?" They said in unison and I just nodded.

 

Kahi: "But you don't have any clothes with you.."

 

Dambi: "Then lend her some of yours. I'm sure you two have shared the same clothes before.."

 

Me: "Neh, that's fine with me."

 

Kahi: "Alright but.."

 

[Kahi's POV]

 

Dambi's out to get me, I swear. Just thinking about it now, Jung Ah doesn't have a place to sleep...

 

Me: "Where will she sleep?" I asked Dambi.

 

Dambi: "I am not your mother, figure it out yourself. Though if you must ask, she can sleep in your bed." She smirked at me. 

 

Jung Ah: "Eh? What about Kahi then..?"

 

Dambi: "You'll share the bed, duh? What else?"

 

Me: "Oh you've got to be kidding me.." Yep, she's definitely getting her revenge..

 

Jung Ah: "Eh?"

 

Me: "Oh nothing, just talking to myself. Uhm, I'll go find something for you to wear then.." I quickly walked into my room, looking for spare clothes.

 

[Dambi's POV]

 

Now that she finally gave in... Time to investigate hehe.

 

Me: "Hey, Jung Ah. Can I ask you something?"

 

Jung Ah: "Yeah, what's wrong?"

 

Me: "Do you still love her?" I saw her eyes widening when I asked but, she didn't say anything.

 

Me: "Well do you?"

 

Jung Ah: "I-I'm.. I don't know." She was avoiding eye contact, trying to look for something to stare at.

 

Me: "That's not an answer. I want a yes or a no."

 

Jung Ah: "Well what about you, do you love her?"

 

Me: "No, but that has nothing to do with my question at all.. Do you love her or not?"

 

Jung Ah: "Like I said, I don't know." 

 

Me: "...Look, Kahi still loves you, whether you already know or not. She misses you badly. If you don't want to be with her anymore, please stop leading her on." My mind flashed back to the night Kahi came to my house, drenched in rain and tears.

 

Jung Ah: "I..." Kahi came out with some neatly folded clothes in her hand but, Jung Ah didn't notice.

 

Jung Ah: "...do love Kahi." I started grinning immediately because I was watching Kahi's expressions and she was in complete shock. She dropped the clothes which made Jung Ah recognize Kahi's presence. 

 

Kahi: "You do?" I expected more from her but, it was a good start.. I would be shocked too if my ex-wife said she still loved me.. Well then, my job here is done. I stealthily walked into my room so I can be at peace and let those two do their thing.

 

[Kahi's POV]

 

Jung Ah: "I..." I finally found something that fit Jung Ah, that took some time.. Seems like they're talking about something, whatever.

 

Jung Ah: "...do love Kahi." My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. I didn't realize I dropped Jung Ah's clothes too.

 

Did I just hear what I think I heard? Jung Ah just said..... She loves me?

 

Me: "You do?" I don't know if I should be happy that she still loves me or sad that she didn't tell me earlier. I was just frozen, I didn't know what to do.

 

Jung Ah just gave me a slight nod. I ran towards her and held her in my arms for the first time in months.

 

Me: "Jung Ah... I love you too. You don't even know how much I've been wanting you in my arms again.." Jung Ah didn't say anything. Instead, she returned my embrace.

 

_____

 

 

A/N: The lack of comments...

I wasn't going to update today but, I realized I couldn't update on Sunday :(..

Silent readers, I'M WATCHING YOU T^T

But yeah, I'm going on a road trip with my family ^^ Yayy.

I should be home in time to update Wednesday's chapter but I'm not 100% sure..