Misunderstanding

Incomplete

 

I woke up from my nap and realized the sun was setting. I got up as quickly as I could and checked the time.

 

6:53 PM

 

Wow... Did I really sleep that long? I don't know if that's still considered a nap... Hmm what to do? I doubt Dambi's home so, I guess I'll just go to a restaurant for dinner.

 

Bekah: "I have a date with Raina today, so good luck!" Ah that's right! Doesn't that mean Jung Ah's home alone right now? Maybe... I can go ask her to come with me!

 

I was already walking up to the front porch when I realized I had no idea what to say.

 

"H-hey, Jung Ah. Since Bekah's not around, it's kind of l-lonely eating alone right? Wanna eat dinner together?" Ugh, that's so stupid. Think, Kahi think!

 

At that moment, the front porch lights went on. I freaked out so bad, I didn't even know where to hide. I saw Jung Ah's shadow behind the curtains and almost had a heart attack. She opened the door and her eyes widened when she saw me.

 

Me: "J-J-J-Jung Ah! Hi!" Oh my god, what am I doing!?

 

Jung Ah: "W-what are you doing here?"

 

Me: "W-would you.. Uh.. You know? Like.. Uh.." Say it, Kahi! You can do it!

 

Jung Ah: "Know what? No I don't know." Jung Ah was starting to get impatient and it written all over her face. Ugh, Kahi come on! Fighting!

 

Me: "EAT DINNER WITH ME!" I looked down out of embarrassment. I can't believe I just said that. I want to bury myself in a hole...

 

Jung Ah: "I already ate." Those words tore my heart and ripped it into a million pieces. She ate dinner already and I was too late.

 

Me: "O-oh.. Well then, I'm sorry for bothering you." I faked a smile and walked away before she said anything else. I don't want to hear it..

 

[Jung Ah's POV]

 

I saw my porch lights going off so I thought Bekah had come home with my dinner. I headed to the door but, I saw Kahi instead.. What is she doing here?

 

Kahi: "EAT DINNER WITH ME!" W-what? She wants me to eat dinner with her? She just randomly walked up my porch to ask me to eat dinner with her? Well I guess that's what I expect of Kahi.. But it seemed so last minute.. I guess I was just a last resort because Dambi's probably working overtime at that stupid hospital again.

 

Me: "I already ate." I will not become a last resort. I refuse to become a last resort. If Kahi's not putting me first, then why bother right?

 

Kahi:  "O-oh.. Well then, I'm sorry for bothering you." I watched Kahi leave. For some reason, she looked really lonely. Maybe I should have just gone with her... I can't believe I'm doing this...

 

Me: "....K-kahi! Wait!" I shoved my feet into the closest pair of shoes I could find and ran after her.

 

Me: "I'm actually still kind of hungry.. So can we.. uhm s-still go eat?" At that moment, I saw Kahi's eyes lighting up. I guess this wasn't such a bad idea after all.

 

Kahi: "Y-yes! Of course we can!!" She grabbed my hand without a second thought and sped walk down the block. I started blushing without even knowing it. I was staring at our intertwined hands while I was being dragged.

 

[Kahi's POV]

 

I can't believe it! She actually said okay. If I don't calm down now, who knows what might happen tonight. I'm so happy! I'm so happy! I'm so happy! I'm so happy! I'm so happy! I could just fly to the moon right now!

 

Ah.. I just realized I'm dragging Jung Ah. I slowly stopped and turned around to face her. Jung Ah was panting a bit since she doesn't have much stamina.

 

Me: "I'm so sorry Jung Ah. I didn't realize I was going so fast..." I looked down and saw that we were holding hands. My eyes shot wide open and I let go as quickly as I could.

 

Me: "Hahaha, I'm sorry.. again. I got caught up in the moment, I didn't mean to take your hand like that." I scratched the back of my head, not knowing what to do.

 

Jung Ah: "..It's fine." She said it with almost no voice, but I heard it.

 

Jung Ah: "So where are we going anyways?" She tried to change the subject.

 

Me: "Oh well, where do you think we're going?" I  honestly had no idea..

 

Jung Ah: "Don't tell me you don't know..." All I did was give her a hopeless laugh. I didn't think much of it because Jung Ah was taking over my mind.

 

Me: "Uhm.. Sorry? We can go to our...usual?" It's not really our usual anymore...

 

Jung Ah: "Alright, we'll just go there then." She sighed. I don't think she realized what I said.. Or she didn't want to..

 

Me: "Hey, what have you been doing lately?" I didn't want our walk there to be awkward so I thought small talk would be enough.

 

Jung Ah: "Working." So blunt..

 

Me: "That's it? Nothing fun?" 

 

Jung Ah: "What do you want me to say? I found someone new?" I wanted to ask if she really did but, no words came out of my mouth. Did she find someone new..? I... I hope not... Jung Ah realized I went quiet so she decided to speak up.

 

Jung Ah: "... I didn't, if that's what you wanted to know." I sensed a hint of pain in her words. What's wrong Jung Ah? Why do you sound so...sad?

 

Me: "I see..." I didn't know what else to do.. I wanted to bring her into the tightest hug possible, but I just couldn't..

 

Jung Ah: "...What about you? What have you been up to?"

 

Me: "Teaching the kids, that's all.." That really was all I was doing. My exciting life died along with our relationship...

 

Jung Ah: "Hmm.. What about Dambi? You haven't been doing anything with her?" Again.. That hint of pain in her words...

 

Me: "No, she's always working and I'm always home alone haha."

 

Jung Ah: "Why don't you take her out on a date then? I'm sure she'll be happy." 

 

Me: "Take Dambi out on a date? Why would I do that?"

 

Jung Ah: "You were never this dense before.. Aren't you two together now? You should take her out more often.. Show her how much you care about her.." I saw the pain in her eyes when she said that. Does she really think I'm dating Dambi?

 

Me: "W-what? We're not dating.. Where did you get that idea from!?"

 

[Jung Ah's POV]

 

Kahi: "W-what? We're not dating.. Where did you get that idea from!?"

 

Me: "E-eh? Not dating? But then.. What was that kiss about?"

 

Kahi: "What kiss? What are you talking about?" She sounded so confused... There's no way...

 

Kahi: "Wait Jung Ah, you were there!?"

 

Me: "Eh?"

 

Kahi: "Erm.. That time we were arguing, I ran to Dambi's house because she was the only person I could go to at that time..Bekah wasn't there to cheer me up. Dambi threw herself at me and I tried to push her off..She had the upper hand and tried to kiss me..." I saw her lips crease downwards.

 

Me: "So you're saying I misunderstood everything..?" This whole time... I... Oh my god.. What have I done!? Kahi, I'm so sorry... I can't believe this was all my fault...

 

Kahi: "Jung Ah? Are you okay?" That was the last thing I heard before blacking out.

 

______

 

 

A/N: Well then :)... Misunderstandings aside, Jung Ah fainted :(. My poor baby..

What's going to happen to their love life!? Who knows? OHWAIT I DO 8D.

LOL I'm sorry. You know I love you guys! :3