Monsters

Incomplete

 

[Kahi's POV]

 

I woke up the next morning, once again, from the annoying sun trying to blind me. I wanted more sleep so I turned my body away from it, trying to wrap my arms around Jung Ah. I felt around the bed but didn't feel her or her warmth. My eyes shot opened and I jumped out of bed.

 

Me: "There's no way Jung Ah would just leave right without saying anything right?" I looked around the room to see if there was a note or something but..

 

Me: "Nothing..."

 

I got out of bed, sighing wondering where she went. I heard noise coming from the kitchen but it was probably just Dambi. I took a quick shower before breakfast.

 

Dambi: "Wow, she woke up on her own. How surprising." Of course... Dambi. I grunted and heard giggling which definitely wasn't Dambi's.... I rushed into the kitchen seeing Jung Ah wearing an apron with a spatula in her hand.

 

Me: "Jung Ah! You're still here!?" My eyes lit up at the sight of Jung Ah. Seeing the spatula, I'm guessing she made breakfast for meeeeee!!!!!

 

Jung Ah: "What are you talking about? Are you still sleeping?" She joked. I walked up to her and gave her a tight hug and good morning kiss.

 

Me: "Good morning, babe." I heard Dambi make an ugh noise from behind.

 

Jung Ah: "Good morning, babo." She kissed my cheek and I joined Dambi at the table.

 

Jung Ah: "I'm still cooking so wait a bit longer, kay?

 

Me: "Anything for you." I said like I was mesmerized.

 

Dambi: "I feel like I don't belong here... In my own house."

 

Me: "Jealous?" I smirked.

 

Dambi: "You wish." She kicked me under the table.

 

Me: "Ugh." I tried to kick her back but she already turned her body around so I couldn't reach.

 

Jung Ah: "Here you go~." She brought the food out before I could tackle Dambi. I saw her stick her tongue out at me so I did the same. We ate peacefully, having small conversations here and there. Dambi left for work as soon as she finished her breakfast.

 

Dambi: "Have fun, but not too much fun." She smirked at me. I just ignored her because we had better plans.

 

Me: "Well, let's go to the practice room then?"

 

Jung Ah: "Yeah sure, let's go. But are we really going to fool those girls? I mean I think it's quite obvious we both wear our hearts on our shoulders.. According to Bekah."

 

Me: "Don't worry, it'll be fine!! Now let's go before they spot us going in together." We got changed as quickly as possible and we headed towards the building.

 

Once we got there, we noticed that we were rather early for once. But just to be cautious, I told Jung Ah to go up first. I went up about 10 minutes after. As I was slowly walking up the stairs, I got a big pat on the back. I turned around, ready to push the person down the stairs but I couldn't as it was just Bekah.

 

Bekah: "Well, hello there." She had the biggest smile on her face.

 

Me: "Well looks like you had fun with your girlie."

 

Bekah: "Oh you bet! But, what I want to know is what happened between you two." She nudged me as we were continuing our stair climbing.

 

Me: "I have nothing to say." I pretended to turn a cold shoulder to the topic and flew up the stairs like it was nothing.

 

Bekah: "Hey! Wait, tell me what happened!!!!" Bekah came running after me.

 

We walked into the practice room together, both of us seeing Jung Ah do warm-ups.

 

Jung Ah: "Oh hey, you two." She smiled and waved at us. I ignored her and her hand slowly fell as her saddened eyes followed me.

 

Me: "We're totally fooling our biggest threat." I said in my mind.

 

[Bekah's POV]

 

What's going on with them!? I thought they spent the night together.. Did they get into a fight? There's no way I was wrong about Jung Ah unnie.. I know she still loves Kahi unnie so what's the problem!?

 

Me: "Jung Ah unnieee, hii!!!" I gave her a big hug after putting my stuff down. I joined her with her warm ups.

 

Kahi: "You guys start first if you have to. I forgot my water bottle so I'm gonna go get one." I just nodded and waved as she ran off.

 

Me: "So... Omma.

 

Jung Ah: "Huh? What's wrong?" She looked surprised at the fact I called her omma as I haven't called her that since the whole divorce thing..

 

Me: "Do I get details on what happened last night?" I had my hands behind my back and slowly walked towards her.

 

Jung Ah: "O-oh last night? Nothing happened, really. It was nothing." I always knew Jung Ah unnie was a bad liar but, this is just too good.

 

Me: "Oh really? Nothing as in a kiss? Maybe even love making?" I smirked at the sight of her flushed face.

 

Jung Ah: "We didn't do anything! Stop asking me already!!" She went to get her phone but, I already knew she was trying to hide something. I need details.

 

[Jung Ah's POV]

 

Crap.. I totally messed things up already didn't I? I grabbed my phone, opening up a new text.

 

Me: [[Hey, I think our little secret's out. You've always known I was a bad liar, why would you keep me here alone with Bekah!?]]

 

Kahi: [[Hey babe I'm almost there. Just wait 5 sec and then we can talk, kay?]]

 

Me: [[Ugh, it's too late. I'm pretty sure Bekah already knows. Hurry up!! T^T ]]

 

She didn't reply back but instead, I got one Park Kahi running towards me with no signs of stopping.

 

Me: "ACK, STOP!!" I rolled to the side, hoping she wouldn't collide into me.. And luckily, I made it in time while Kahi rammed into the wall. Bekah's laughter could be heard from the other side of the room.

 

Kahi: "Well thanks for being an airbag." She pouted while rubbing her nose. I joined Bekah and laughed at her.

 

Bekah: "Well that was a lovely entrance of yours. Were you missing omma too much that you just had to come back here ASAP?"

 

Kahi: "As a matter of fact, no. I about to get jumped by monsters."

 

Bekah: "And what monsters would want to jump you?" At that moment, Nana and Lizzy came into the room, panting like dogs. Raina, calmly following behind.

 

Kahi: "Does that answer your question?" Bekah just nodded and went to attend her girlfriend.

 

Nana+Lizzy: "Omma!!!!!" They both came up to me and gave me hugs and kisses on my cheeks.

 

Nana: "You're here again!! And you're in your practicing outfit!"

 

Lizzy: "Are you here to stay for good again?" They both looked so happy and excited.

 

Me: "Yep." I smiled and got tackled by the two so-called monsters..

 

Bekah: "Now where were we, omma?" Ah crap.. I thought we finished the conversation already.

 

Me: "Eh?" Please, someone save me.

 

Kahi: "Yah, Bekah where were you guys at?" I quickly turned my head and faced her. I tried to ask her what happened to our little prank telepathically but failed.

 

Bekah: "What did you two do last night? I know you were together. Well at least that's what I heard."

 

Uee+Jooyeon: "Really!?" Oh great, and then more pop up.

 

Jooyeon: "Were you really together!?"

 

Kahi: "Ohoho? So you heard?"

 

Me: "Eh!? Kahi, you idiot!!" I tried to throw my towel at her but sadly she caught it before it smacked her face. Well so much for pretending we didn't care about each other.

 

Raina: "So Bekah's right? You guys were together last night?" I just nodded and sighed in defeat.

 

Kahi: "We even shared the same bed." She smirked and put her arm around me. Everyone's faces were full of joy and shock.

 

Uee: "NO. WAY. DON'T TELL ME!!" And I didn't think her eyes could get any bigger. I'll let Kahi do the talking...

 

Kahi: "Yep, your parents are back together. Right, babe?" She poked my cheek and I blushed a bit. Once again, I just nodded.

 

The girls: "YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Me: "So tell me again.. What happened to pretending we didn't like each other?"

 

Kahi: "Well, I don't think I can just turn a cold shoulder to you when you're right next to me.. So might as well right?"

 

Me: "So I made a fool out of myself in front of Bekah for no reason.."

 

Kahi: "They were bound to find out eventually anyways." She gave me her idiotic smirk and I just facepalmed. 

 

Me: "Why am I in love with such an idiot?"

 

_________

 

A/N: Forgive me for the long wait T^T

But is this chapter long enough for my comeback even though, it's not all that long T__T.

Comments would be lovely~~