Mistake

Incomplete

 

[Kahi's POV]

 

While we were stuffing ourselves, we completely forgot about our problems. We were too into feeding ourselves and having some family bonding time. I noticed that Jung Ah wasn't eating to her fullest so I was a little worried.

 

Me: "What's wrong? Do you not like the food?" I leaned my arm on her chair with my hand barely touching her thigh.

 

Jung Ah: "I'm not that hungry.."

 

Me: "Who are you and what have you done with Jung Ah!?" I tried to joke around to help lift her mood. Didn't help..

 

Me: "...No really, Jung Ah.. What's wrong?" I put my chopsticks down and took her hand.

 

Jung Ah: "I'm just not that hungry.."

 

Me: "Jung Ah, you know you can tell me anything.." I saw move but no words came out.. I got up and pulled her away from the table.

 

Me: "We'll be right back!" I yelled over my shoulders to the girls who just kept eating.. I brought Jung Ah outside of the noisy restaurant.

 

Me: "Tell me. I'm all ears."

 

Jung Ah: "That's my line.."

 

Me: "Hm?"

 

Jung Ah: "You tell me. What's wrong? Why were you acting weird before?" Ah so she noticed..

 

Me: "Uhm.." I didn't know what to say.

 

Jung Ah: "Did I do something wrong?"

 

Me: "What? No! When you said you were thinking, I did some thinking of my own." Jung Ah didn't say anything, she just kept her eyes on me and listened.

 

Me: "I.. Arghh. I don't know how to word it." I frowned and scratched my head, trying to think of how to tell her..

 

Jung Ah: "Just tell me what you're thinking. There's no need to put it in any other words.."

 

Me: "...I don't think us getting back together.... was the right choice.."

 

Jung Ah: "W-what do you mean by that?" No words came out of my mouth.

 

[Jung Ah's POV]

 

Kahi: "...I don't think us getting back together.... was the right choice.."

 

Me: "W-what do you mean by that?" She didn't answer me.

 

Me: "If you don't think us getting back together was the right choice then why do you still look sad and hurt?"

 

Kahi: "Jung Ah..."

 

Me: "No.. No way. I don't believe you. I think us getting back together WAS the right choice." I pulled Kahi in and landed a kiss on her lips. When I pulled back, I looked into Kahi's eyes.

 

Me: "Still think this was a mistake?"

 

Kahi: "I don't know.. I never said I was 100% positive it was a mistake. Maybe another kiss might do.." 

 

Me: "...Did you do all this just to get a kiss?" Kahi slid her arms around my waist and let our foreheads touch.

 

Me: "Babo..." 

 

After about 5 minutes, we finally pulled away from each other and caught our breath.

 

Me: "Did you really?"

 

Kahi: "No, I was serious about what I said.."

 

Me: "Do you take it back?"

 

Kahi: "Maybe.."

 

Me: "Good. Now can we go back? My stomach is asking to be fed." I patted my tummy and took her hand. We walked back to the table hand in hand.

 

____________

 

A/N: Kahi is so emotionally unstable. I didn't intend on making her like this..

IT JUST HAPPENED T^T

Comments? :3