Prologue

Incomplete

 One day, I decided to go over to my ex-wife's house because I needed to take my belongings back to my place, which has been long overdue. We got divorced about a month ago. I've moved into a friend's house.

 

“I don't even know what to say when she opens the door. A simple hello or what..?” I had just arrived at her house and I'm talking to myself. Great. Just great.

 

When she opened the door, she gave me an emotionless glance and stepped aside for me to walk in. We didn't say a single word to each other. I headed to our.. or should I say her bedroom. I took one last look around the room and headed towards the remaining bags filled with my belongings that I no longer even want. Since I only had two hands, I couldn't carry all 6 bags at once. I just wanted to get out of there so I tried my best but failed miserably. I grunted when a few bags fell from my grip.

 

Here, I'll help you.” She grabbed the bags that fell and followed me out the door. I threw everything into the trunk of my car not caring for what was in there. She laid the bags that she was holding on top of everything else.

 

“Thanks...”

 

“...I guess this is good-bye then.” She looked down avoiding my gaze.

 

“I guess so...” I tried to meet her eyes but she wouldn't let me.

 

“...” We stood there for another ten seconds before I said my final good-bye.

 

“I'll see you around, then. Good bye.” I said as I got into my car. I gave her one last wave good bye while she just stood there in the drive-way watching as I drove off.

 

____

 

A/N: A quick intro to the whole story hehe ^^.