Problems and More

Incomplete

 

[Jung Ah's POV]

 

After Uee's little scolding, we were finally able to get practice done and over with. We were resting for 10 minutes before we'd go out for some lunch. Throughout the whole routine, I was thinking about Kahi.. About us.

Now that the kids know we're back together, I wonder how things are going to be.. We may be a couple again, but I don't think we'll be having another wedding ceremony. Well at least, I don't think Kahi would want one.

 

Kahi: "Yaahhhh, what you thinking about?" Kahi walked up to me and took a seat next to me. She had a big smile planted on her face while she looked at me.

 

Me: "About you. About us. About everything." Her smile slowly faded.

 

Kahi: "What about us?"

 

Me: "About what's going to happen now I guess.."

 

Kahi: "Is that it? You know, you can tell me anything right?" She took my hand.

 

Me: "Of course, babo. I think I should be asking you what's wrong. Why do you look so..." Sad... Hurt.

 

Jooyeon: "Can we go eat now?????" She came running towards us stomping her feet like a little kid.

 

Kahi: "Ah, yeah sure. Let's go eat then." She stood up and held her hand out for me.

 

Me: "Why, thank you." I showed her my eye smile but, she didn't react the way I wanted her to..

 

Me: "Jiyoung..." I stopped short and squeezed her hand so she won't walk away.

 

Kahi: "Hm? What's wrong?" She faced me with a worried look.

 

Kahi: "Don't have enough strength to walk to the car?" 

 

Me: "Yah!!" Kahi just giggled and pulled me along.

 

Me: "You're not doing a very good job at hiding your feelings, babo.." I said to myself.

 

Once we got into the car, the girls continued talking like there was no tomorrow. I sat in the passenger seat, next to Kahi who was driving us to a restaurant. I watched her drive while I leaned against the window. I know she's supposed to keep her eyes on the road but even during a red light, she wouldn't face me..

 

[Bekah's POV]

 

We were all chatting in the back of the car but, I noticed a gloomy atmosphere at the front of the car. What's with them? I tried to look at appa through the mirror. She looked lonely.. But why? Appa and omma are supposed to be lovey dovey with each other while we tease them from behind.

 

Raina: "What's the matter?" She looked at me and then at what I was looking at.

 

Me: "There's something wrong..."

 

Raina: "What's wrong?" Raina was confused, but I'm not blaming her.

 

Me: "Kahi and Jung Ah unnie.." Raina turned her head to Kahi unnie, then to Jung Ah unnie, and then back to me.

 

Me: "Do you feel it?"

 

Raina: "That's some atmosphere..."

 

Me: "Yeah, exactly. Not what they're supposed to be at all.."

 

Raina: "OMMA! Why so quiet?"

 

Me: "ASDFVBASDFGHN RAINA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I violently whispered at her.

 

Raina: "Waee?" She shot me an innocent look but omma didn't respond.

 

Raina: "Did she not hear me? OMM-" I covered before she shouted even louder.

 

Me: "Shhhh!!!! We'll figure this out before talking to them, okay?"

 

Raina: "Tch. As you wish, master."

 

Me: "...." I just facepalmed.

 

We finally arrived at the restaurant and I saw Jooyeon running at the speed of light while Uee chased after. I closely observed . They were holding hands but, something didn't seem right. I noticed Jung Ah unnie staring at Kahi unnie.

 

Raina: "So what you witnessed, Bekah-ssi?"

 

Me: "This is definitely Kahi unnie's fault. Seems like Jung Ah unnie is trying to get her attention.."

 

Raina: "They're the oldest and yet have the most problems.. Really what is with them.."

 

Me: "That's what I want to know." I sighed and just pushed this aside because I was starving too..

 

_________

 

A/N: Short update :))

Comments would be lovely :3