I’m a… Jewel

DESTINY :>

 

While waiting for your plane to land, Eunhyuk introduced you to the other members. You still can’t believe it that you can now talk to them. Just hours ago, you were thinking on how you can see them upclose and now you’re already talking to them. You really can’t believe that all of these are happening to you right now.

As soon as the plane landed, you got off and proceeded to the luggage area.

“So ____, you said that you are our fan. I know that you have a bias, so who is it? Is it from the 5 of us?” Siwon asked smiling.

“Hmm. Actually I have.” You said not knowing if you will admit who is it.

“Who is it? Is he here?” Sungmin asked.

“Well, actually yes.” You answered shyly. You can feel your cheeks turn a bit red.

“I think I know who it is.” Kyuhyun said right away.

“Really? So who do you think? Who’s your guess?” you asked Kyuhyun playfully.

“Is that even a question? Of course it’s me!” Kyuhyun said while laughing.

“Ya! Of course it’s a question, especially if you is the answer.” Donghae said slightly hitting Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

With that conversation, you noticed Eunhyuk just laughing and smiling with the members’ comments. *Doesn’t he have any idea that he is my bias?* you thought to yourself.

When you and the members are already inside the car, Siwon , who is sitting beside you, asked you again, “____, so who is it?”

“Who what?” you asked, forgot about the topic awhile ago.

“Your bias?” Siwon said.

Then the members, look at you. Eunhyuk, who is sitting at the front passenger seat, also look at you.

“Hmm. Well… I’m an ELF.. and I’m also a…. Jewel.” You said while looking at the window, not sure if they heard you clearly.

“Eunhyuk-ah! You should be the one to sit beside here!” Siwon said while laughing.

You don’t know if you regret what you said or not but after saying that you are Eunhyuk bias, you want the car to just fly and drop you off to your hotel right away because you are already as red as tomato.

“Eunhyuk-ah! What should you say?” Donghae said loudly.

“Thank you.” Eunhyuk said while looking at you then turn to face in front again.

You don’t know if he likes it that he is your bias or not. But you figured out that he is really shy in person. Even while in the plane awhile ago, you can feel that he is very cautious. Yes, he talks to you but he can’t look directly in your eyes, which of course, it’s fine with you because if he will look at you directly in your eyes, you’re not sure if you can still remember how to breathe and maybe you will just melt away.

“So ____, why did you go here in Korea?” Donghae asked you.

“Honestly? Ahmm. I just want to see you guys and I want to explore your country.” You said.

“Are you sure, us? Or only him?” Sungmin asked pointing to Eunhyuk.

“Yes! I want to see all of you. And really, I think I fell in love with your country. The culture, the tradition, it is well reserved. It’s nice to know your country a bit more.” You said that in all honesty.

“Fell in love with our country? Or to him?” Kyuhyun said smiling with a bit of laughter.

“Ya! ____ said that she likes our country. So you should be proud of that!” Eunhyuk said facing us, at the back.

“Hyung, are you mad? I’m just asking.” Kyuhyun asked still holding a bit of his laughter.

When the car already reach your hotel, you feel sad because you have to already part with the members. The ride to the hotel is the second best thing that happened in your life so far, because of course the best is still the plane ride :””>

“Thank you Oppas. I hope I can see you again. Thank you. Be safe always.” You tell them as you wave goodbye.

 

EUNHYUK’S POV

*____ is really pretty. She is nice. But I already like someone else.* (A/N: Eunhyuk is presently in a relationship with a model named Hana )