Contract

DESTINY :>

After series of audition, Mr. Lee Soo Man, Mr. Yoo Yong Gun, Ji Yoon and Im Ara had a meeting regarding the result. 

While waiting, you, Eunhyuk and Victoria are in the waiting room..

"So ____, are you ready?" Eunhyuk asked you.

Ready for what, Oppa?" you asked him.

"About being part of the SM Family." he answered back smiling.

"Yes ____. Are you ready?" Victoria asked.

"Hmm. Well, i still don't know if they will accept me."

"Of course, they will! You are a very talented person, ____."

"The way you danced and sang awhile ago, for a not prepared one, that's quite good." Victoria added.

"Ahmm. Thank you. But, how can you say that?" you replied.

"Your auditions awhile ago, it was great." Eunhyuk said.

"Hmm. Thank you. I'm actually nervous right now." you said.

 

After the meeting..

"____, Congratulations!" Mr. Yoo Yong Gun said.

"Why?" you asked.

"Mr. Lee Soo Man said with some Korean lessons, dance and singing lessons, you can debut in no time." Mr. Yoo Yong Gum replied.

"Really? Wow. Thank you." You said and bowed to him.

"Now, we all have to do is sign a contract and discuss some matters like where you are going to stay since you don't know anyone from here, right?"

"Yes. Thank you again." 

 

"Wow! Congratulations, ____! I told you, you will make it." Eunhyuk said.

"Yes, ____. Welcome to SM Family. I hope we can be friends." Victoria said then hugged you.

"Thank you so much. I'm so happy, i do'n know what to do. I also hope, I can be friends with you also Victoria-ssi."

"Aww. You can call me Unnie!" Victoria added.

"Okay, Victoria-unnie. Hmm. I think I have to go to the office right now. Bye Unnie, Bye Oppa! Thank you again." you bowed to them and went to the office.

 

When ___ left..

"Oppa?" Victoria said to Eunhyuk.

"Wae?" Eunhyuk replied.

"How do you find ____?"

"What do you mean, how do I find ___?"

"Do you like her?"

"I like her as a friend. Wae?"

"As a friend only?" Victoria asked.

"Yes. Why?"

"Because awhile ago, when she was dancing, the way you look at her, its different."

"I'm just amazed because she dances very well." Eunhyuk explained.

"And also, when she sang. You were so into her song, you didn't even hear me calling you."

"Really? You were talking to me awhile ago? Its because your voice is too weak, that's why I didn't hear it." Eunhyu reasoned out.

"Okay okay, Oppa." 

"____ is just a friend, okay? Well for now, a hoobae."

"Right Oppa. Well, I have to say you both look good together." Victoria said, then she left.

 

EUNHYUK'S POV:

What did she say? We look good together? Can't be. I have Hana.

"Eunhyuk-ah!" Donghae shouted then went near me.

"Yah! Wae?"

"Where's ___?" Donghae asked.

"Ohh. She's inside the office. Signing a contract, she will become part of SM already!" 

"Really? That's great!" Donghae said.

Then ____ went out of the office, and when Donghae saw her, he congratulated her immediately and she hugged him and said thank you for a reply.

Why did she hugged him, then just said 'Thank you' to me?

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry. i just updated now. Oh well, thank you to my subscribers :) I can't believe I have subscribers =)))

COMMENT :)