An encounter with THEM

DESTINY :>

 

Is this true? The one who just gave me his card is from SM? As in the SM Entertainment? What do I do? What do I do? You thought to yourself.

As you just stare at the card, your phone just rang.

“Oppa!” you tell Donghae.

“____! Are you ready for later?”

“ Of course, oppa! Where will we go?”

“ I don’t know also. But some of the members want to meet you also.” Donghae said while you hear some people in the background.

“ Oohh. As in some of the members, I haven’t met before?”

“ Yes? Why? You don’t like ____?”                      

“Aniyo, I’m just a little nervous.”

A little? No. I’m REALLY nervous.  You say to  yourself.

“ Don’t be. They are nice, and of course, we want to meet all of our fans personally, honestly. But we cannot do that, that’s why whenever we have a chance to meet one, we do it. And you’re my friend and dongsaeng, I would like all my friends to meet you. ” Donghae said.

“ Hmm. Okay, Oppa. So what time again? And where?” you asked him.

“ Maybe at around 4pm in Kona Beans? You know how to go there? Or I will just pick you some place that you know?”

“ Okay! 4pm Kona Beans. Got it! Kamsahamnida Oppa! “

“ Bye ____. See you later.”

“ See you later. Bye.”

Kona Beans? How will I go to Kona Beans? Aish! I believe that place is quite popular, I can always ask other people.

Then you saw the card again, Will I tell Donghae-oppa about this? I mean his opinion regarding this one? If this person really works for SM Entertainment? I hope this person really do work for SM Entertainment. This is my chance. Should I grab this one? When I was a kid, I really like to sing and especially dance. But my family only consider that as a hobby not as a career I can have.

Honestly, one thing you like about Super Junior is their determination to achieve their dream. You like the idea that anyone can have the chance to be an “idol” if you just work hard for it. You only have around 4 days to decide if you will grab that opportunity, If I will accept this, how will I tell my family about this? What if they don’t like? But first, I should go to this man, to see if he is really from SM Entertainment.

After lunch time, you decided to walk around for you to decide properly regarding the offer and to buy something for the members. When you started liking Super Junior, you also started to like their country itself. And you thought, If I will accept the offer, I will be able to stay in this country, but it will also mean that I will stay away from my family, which is of course have a good and bad side. Bad side, I will miss them terribly because I haven’t been away from them for more than 7 days and I don’t know how to live on my own, and the good side, I will learn how to be independent. Aigoo. I need to decide right away.

EUNHYUK’S POV:

Is that ____? Is she lost?

“Honey, let’s pull to the side, I think I have seen a friend. And I think she is lost.” I told Hana.

“What? Uh. Okay.” Hana replied while busy texting someone on her phone.

“ I will pull down your window, Honey, so I can go  ask her if she is lost.” Since Hana’s side is near the sidewalk.

“Yeah sure.”

BEEP! BEEP!

“____!”

“ Huh??” ____ asked.

“I’m Eunhyuk, still remember me? Inside the plane?”

“ Of course I do remember you, but, I mean why you called me?” ____ asked maybe a little shock with the girl I am with. Donghae told me that he already told ____ about Hana.

“ Oh. Hmm. ____ this is Hana, my girlfriend, and Hana, this is ____, Donghae’s friend.” I introduced them to each other.

“Hi there, Donghae’s friend? Friend only? Or soon to be girlfriend? So you know about me and Eunhyuk, you must be very close to Donghae, because as far as I know, my relationship with Eunhyuk is top secret.” Hana told ____ while she touch my face.

“Yes, they are only friends. They are just close, right ____?” I asked.

“Hmm. Yeah. Sort of.” ____ replied.

“ So ____, where are you heading?” I asked.

“Hmm. I’m just walking around, taking some pictures and visiting some place. Why?”

“So you’re not lost?”

“No.” ___replied.

“You sure?

“Yes, do I look like I’m lost?”

“Hmm, no. I was just thinking if I can give you a ride.” I told her.

“No, I’m enjoying walking. This way I can see the the city better.” ____ said while smiling.

“You’re just walking? That won’t be good for me since I’m a model. Do you know that I’m a model?” Hana asked ____.

“Hmm. Yeah. I think I have seen you somewhere.” ____ replied.

“____, you will meet the boys later right? In Kona Beans? “ I asked her.

“Yes, later.”

“You know how to go to there? Hana and I will just have a late lunch then we will go there after, wanna come with us?”

Hana raised an eyebrow looking at me.

“No, I just had my lunch. And I can go to Kona Beans, so thank you for the offer. Have a great time.” ____ said.

“Are you sure? Uh. Okay, bye. See you later.” I told her.

“Bye. See you later.” She replied with a smile then walk of.

Then, when I am driving..

“What was that? “ Hana asked me.

“What?”

“Why did you invite her to our lunch? We haven’t seen each other for a while then you will just invite a stranger to have lunch with us?”

“Honey, she is not a stranger, her name is ____. I’m just being nice to her.”

“Yeah right, whatever.”

YOUR POV:

Okay, that was weird. I just met HER Hana. And they will also go to Kona Beans later, just right, I’m a little nervous a while ago and now I must say I’m REALLY nervous. But I shouldn’t, yes ____, you should not be nervous. Think of it just a casual bonding with your friends, but of course, they’re not your friends, except for Donghae who constantly say that you and him are already friends, but they are idols. Aigoo, what will I do? I’m happy that this is happening, me will get to know the other members, but Eunhyuk and Hana will be there. Why do they have to go there? Of course Eunhyuk is one of the members! Pabo ___! But Hana, she’s not a member and Donghae said the members don’t like her for Eunhyuk. Aish. Why am I being mean to her? You’re mean ____. You’re judgmental, just because she is the girlfriend of Eunhyuk, I’m being mean to her. Maybe she’s nice if I get to know her better. Just be yourself ____, and everything will be okay. You can do it! Fighting ____!