Departure

DESTINY :>

" Oh yes yes! This is the day! I'm finally going to Korea!" you said as you wake up that morning. You are really excited but at the same time, quite annoyed because Eunhyuk is already in your country and it's as if you're leaving him. But it's only for 3 days (as what the rumors said they will stay in your country for 3 days) and after that you promise to yourself that you will do anything and everything to see him personal and upclose.

"____! Wake up! Today is the day you've been waiting for." your mom said as she goes upstairs to see you.

"Mom, thank you so much for this trip. Thank you for letting me decide on everything about this trip. And of course, thank you so so much for financing this trip. I love you!" you said to your mom as you hug and kiss her.

"___! Congrats! Your finally going to your beloved South Korea. Have fun there!" your bestfriend, Grace said as she gave you a call on your way to airport.

"Thank you Grace! This is the day. I'm so happy. I will sure have fun. I will miss you!" you said as you hung up the phone.

You arrived at the airport a liitle late that's why you rush to go inside. But as you pass by, you see that there are a lot of people in the airport. You wonder if that's just normal. 

You're now inside the boarding area and just waiting for your flight.

As you wait, you avail of the free wifi and just read some updates in your twitter. And some of the updates stated that super junior members will now leave your country and go back to Korea. You were so happy to hear that because now you don't have to wait for 3days to see them.

As the announcer said that your flight is now boarding, you were inside the bathroom and went inside the plane a liitle late.

As you follow the stewardess as she leads you to your seat..

Butterflies inside your stomach started moving and you felt as if you forgot how to breathe...

 

---------------------------

What do you think happened? :D