As long as he is happy

DESTINY :>

 

You arrived a little late at Kona Beans since you don’t know the place that much. When you entered the café, the number of people is not that a lot so you thought the members haven’t arrived yet because if the members are there, for sure the café will be jam-packed. When you sit at one of the table, your phone rang..

“Oppa? I’m already here!” you tell Donghae.

“You’re late.”                                 

“Yes, I’m sorry. I lost track of time. You’re already here?” you asked him.

“Yes and also the other members are already here.” He told you.

“I’m really sorry. Are you mad Oppa?” You said pouting.

“Aww. Don’t be sad, I’m just acting out. Haha! Why do you have a lot of paper bags with you?“ he told you.

“I thought you’re really mad. Wait, you can see me? That’s not fair! Where are you?”

“Okay okay. I’m on my way to help you carry those paper bags.”

“____! “ Donghae said and you turn around to look at him, he came from the kitchen.

“Oppa!”

“Come, let’s go inside.” He told you as he helped you carry the paper bags and lead you to inside the kitchen.

When you are inside, there’s another door and when he opened, the rest of the members are already there. For a second, you forgot how to breathe. Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Yesung, Siwon, Leeteuk, Shindong and Kangin are there sitting and talking. When they saw you, they greeted you right away.

“Hana, dul, set! Uri Super Juni—“ Leeteuk said.

“O-eyeo!” the rest of the members followed.

You laugh as you saw them do that, not because you find it hilarious but because you’re just too happy and it’s just your normal body response to laugh.

“Hmm. Hello. I’m ___.” You said smiling at them. Donghae leads you to your seat, which is between him and Kyunhyun.

“What are those paper bags?” Sungmin asked.

“Hmm. Actually these are for you guys.” You tell them as you show them what’s inside. “It’s a pillow that you can put at your neck. I know that you guys are really busy and you are kind of deprived to sleep that’s why I think you can use this.” You tell them as you give each one of them the pillow.

“Ohh. Thank you ____.  That’s so nice of you.” Siwon said.

The members started asking you some questions like from what country are you, what are the places that you’ve already visited while staying there, things about you. You felt happy talking to them and they are easy to get along with. They are just like normal group of friends chatting. But then..

“Hey guys, sorry I’m late!” Eunhyuk said.

He’s alone? I thought he will bring Hana with her.

“Aish! Always late!” Kangin said.

“I brought Hana to their home because she suddenly had a headache. I’m sorry I’m late.” Eunhyuk explained.

Ohh. That explains why.

“Hyung, what’s that? Why you all have that pillow?” Eunhyuk asked Shindong while sitting next to Kyuhyun.

“This is from ____.  She bought for all --“ Shindong replied.

“She bought for the members who are here early.” Leeteuk said while looking at Eunhyuk and to me then he winked.

“Ohh. I don’t have one?” Eunhyuk said while pouting.

“Go ask your girlfriend to buy you one.” Sungmin said to Eunhyuk.

“Hyung, your girlfriend is sick but you’re here? You’re supposed to take care of her right?” Ryeowook suddenly asked.

“Hmm. Yeah. I was about to, but she said I should go here instead and bond with you guys.” Eunhyuk said.

“Wow. She really said that? It’s not like her.” Siwon said.

“I hope that’s really the reason and not anything else.” Leeteuk said.

“Hyung, she told me she has changed already.” Eunhyuk defended her.

“I hope so.” Leeteuk said.

Okaay. What was that? What are they talking about?

“Don’t forget ____ is here! Stop talking about the past and let’s celebrate!” Donghae quickly said.

“Oh yes! Cheers for our achieving 500,000 album sales!” Kyuhyun said.

“Wow! Congrats!” you told them. And then food is delivered to the secret room inside the kitchen and you started eating.

“Thanks to you ___. And of course to all the ELFs.” Leeteuk said.

“Aww. You’re welcome. But also thanks to all of you because you guys have been our inspiration.” You tell them.

“Especially Eunhyuk-hyung? I mean he is your bias right?” Kyuhyun teased you.

Wow. Now, I know why they call you an evil maknae.

“Really? Eunhyuk is your bias? Why?” Leeteuk asked.

“Yes! The wallpaper of her phone is Eunhyuk.” Kyuhyun added.

This is embarrassing. With Super Junior members here and I just figured out that Eunhyuk has a girlfriend few days ago and now they are teasing me. Teasing me if he’s single is okay, but he is already in a relationship, it’s just awkward. Aish. Timing is perfect. Right, just right. You tell yourself sarcastically while covering your face.

“___?” Leeteuk asked.

“Yes?”

“Why do you like Eunhyuk?”

“Aish. Hmm. Because he’s unique?” you tell them.

“Are you asking us?” Siwon said.

“No, no. That’s the reason why he is my bias.” you replied. Then you suddenly add, “But I’m happy to know that he is in a relationship, I mean he is just a person so it’s normal for him to have one. And I promise not to tell it to anyone, so don’t worry.” you said smiling.

Honestly, you’re not that happy that he is in a relationship not because you want him to have a relationship with you, well there’s a tiny percentage on that thought, but because Donghae said that they don’t like Hana for Eunhyuk, there must be a good reason behind it. But as long as your bias is happy, you’re fine with it.

“Aww. Thank you ___.” Eunhyuk told you.

“Oh and by the way, here’s your pillow.” You gave him his pillow.

“Thank you ___!” Eunhyuk said while showing his gummy smile.