Dream come true

DESTINY :>

*Oh my! Is this true? I'm inside the plane with super junior members?? Oh my! I can't believe it. And now I'm sitting beside Eunhyuk?!? Of all people? It's not that i'm complaining. but... I don't know what to do* These thoughts cross your mind..

"Maam, this is your seat. I hope you will be comfortable. Just tell me if you need anything." the stewardess said before she leaves.

"Hi." that's all you can say as you see Eunhyuk look towards you.

He just gave you that innocent smile. And get back to playing with his ipad. 

When you look who's in front you, you see Kyuhyun and Sungmin and on your side, you see Siwon and Donghae.

*Am i just the luckiest girl on Earth? Am i really that good to have this kind of reward? I have to take this opportunity. I must remember that this is a once in al lifetime chance and i have to do my best to be able to talk to them. Luckiliy, this flight will last for hours..* you thought to yourself..

As you sit beside Eunhyuk, you don't know what to do. If you can just stare at his face the whole flight, but of course that will be weird.

So while waiting for take off, you just sat there quietly glancing to Eunhyuk and to some members. When you look at Donghae, he smiled and you smile also. And he noticed the baller you're wearing, I AM AN ELF, is written on the baller. 

"It's nice." Donghae said pointing to your baller.

"Oh. Thank you. I'm proud to be an ELF." You tell Donghae smiling.

*Oh my, did i just talk to Donghae?!?*

As the plane take off, you still can't believe that you talked to Donghae. He's nice and you badly want to be friends with him.

As you look at Eunhyuk, he stopped playing with his ipad. And his eyes are closed and you figured out that maybe he wants to rest.

So you just get your laptop and you plan to just watch a movie or something while thinking of ways to get to talk to Eunhyuk when he's already awake.