Talk in Han River 2

DESTINY :>

"Oppa, thank you." You told him.

"Thank you for what ____?" Eunhyuk asked.

"For everything, for the ride the other day, and also for the treat on my first day here in Korea.."

For being my inspiration..

"Ohh. You're welcome, ____. Always here to help you. We're friends right?" He said then smiled at you.

Here we go again, yes yes, we're friends...that's all we can ever be.. nothing more.. Don't expect anything ____... you will only get hurt..And besides, its better to be friends with him than nothing right?

"Yes Oppa. Or should I call you Sunbae?" you told him.

"But I prefer Oppa."

"Uhh. Okay! If that's what you like, Oppa." then you smiled at him.

"Hmm. ____?" then he looked at you.

"Yes Oppa?" then you looked at him. 

And your eyes met, but you turn away immediately..

Uh oh.. Friends ____... you're just friends.. stop this craziness of yours..have to focus on being friends with him..

"Do you find me awkward?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Why Oppa?" 

" I just think that you're closer than Donghae but I'm the first one you talked to, inside the plane.."

"Ohh about that, it's just that Donghae oppa talks to me more.. hmm.."

"But I am talking to you also..its just that.. ohh nevermind" Eunhyuk said then look at the stars.

Why is he asking about that? is he jealous that i'm closer to Donghae. If i could just tell you that no one will ever replace you, Eunhyuk. You're my one and only bias..

"___?" Eunhyuk asked again.

"Why Oppa? Is something bothering you? Aside from me being closer than Donghae oppa? i'll try not to be awkward with you anymore."

"Promise? Well okay.. But i have to ask you something.. have you ever had a boyfriend?"

Uh oh... hmm. why is he asking me this? Aishh. When love is the topic, i just find it awkward since i haven't had one..aside from my fangirl heart..

"Hmm. honestly oppa, i haven't had one.."

"Really? Why?.. I mean you're beautiful.. i think any guy will find you pretty.."

Really?? any guy??? so you find me pretty?... i also find you very very handsome.. can it be the two of us already?... daydreaming ____! 

"Hmm. i don't  know.. maybe because i'm not that friendly with guys.."

"Really? But with the members, you're close with them already."

"It's because, they talk to me first, i'm really shy and i don't usually start the conversation but when i'm close with someone already, i tend to be a little talkative"

"Ohh. so that explains why.."

"Explains what?"

"Nothing.. anyway, hmm. can i ask your honest opinion about something?"

"About what?"

"I know Donghae already told you about me and Hana.. that we broke up before.. but did he tell you the reason why?"

"ohh. yes he told me about it.. but he did not tell me the reason.."

"well hana and i broke up before because she cheated on me, she was flirting with her ex when we were still together..i suppose you know that story?"

"ahh yes, the mirror incident.."

"yes and after 3months, she said that she's sorry and won't do that again.. i love her that's why i forgave her.."

he's really telling me this? i am really a friend, that's good right?

"hmm.. that's good.."

"but right now, there's something that happened.."

"like what?"

"this morning, i'm supposed to pick you up at 2pm right? but then it became 12:30nn because hana and i were supposed to eat lunch together but she had a schedule.."

"ahh yes.."

"my friend told me that she saw hana in another restaurant with another man.."

"maybe its just a friend?"

"but she told me that she will go to her agency... and he saw her and that other guy holding hands.."

"ohh..hmm.."

"i don't want to tell the members about this because they told me before that i should not get back to her again because if she had done it before, she could do it again.. and i guess they are right.."

oh no.. i like eunhyuk, but seeing him sad like this, i just can't... he can't be sad, i just want him to be happy..oh no hana, you're just, aish! what did you do? how could you do that to eunhyuk?

" i don't know what i will do ___...."

"maybe i think, you should confront her about that.."

"yes you're right.. i just think that i can't do this anymore with her..you know?"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM VERY SORRY FOR SUPER DUPER LATE UPDATE.

I AM JUST BUSY WITH SCHOOL :(( But now i don't have one already =))))

so please do comment again, i want to hear your thoughts ;)

THANK YOU! =)))