Happy Graduation

DESTINY :>

"Congratulations, ____!! I 'm so proud of you!" your Mom said as you go near her after the graduation rites.

"Mom, thank you. Thank you for always being there for me. I love you. And I promise to do my best to repay you." you said as you hug your Mom.

You are now free! You finally graduated and you can do what you really want. Your course in College is not what you like, but you just realized it after spending 3years of your life learning it. You've made up your mind that for you to be happy, you have to atleast work in the country you love and that is South Korea. So as for your graduation gift, you ask your mom to let you go to South Korea even just for 7days. You want to go there because of course, you want to see Super Junior especially your bias, Eunhyuk. And honestly, as you learn to like Super Junior, you also learned to like their country.

Your mom is kind enough to grant your wish. So as soon as you got home after graduation, you opened your laptop and search how much the airfare and hotel accomodation. Your Mom told you to have a package tour but you insist on not getting one because you want to discover Seoul on your own.

After some days of booking and some preparations, you're now all set to go to South Korea. 

It is your first time to have a trip outside your country, and you're quite nervous.

1 day prior your trip, you heard that some super junior members will go to your country to shoot for a commercial. You don't know if you'll be happy or not since, it's just one day before your trip to South Korea to see them and now you heard that they are in your country, so what's the purpose of going to Korea, if they are already in your country?

And what's worse is that Eunhyuk is one of the members that's already in your country along side Siwon, Donghae, Kyuhyun and Sungmin..

There are some rumors that they will stay in your country for 3 days. 

You're really annoyed. You don't know what to do. You just thought that for that 3days, you will just explore Seoul first, and when they are back, that's the time that you will be a 24/7 fangirl.

 

 

---------------------

*I'm sorry if it's not good enough. I'll try to widen my vocabulary next time :D