Final decision

DESTINY :>

 

“Ohh. You’re here! I thought you’re going to turn down my offer.” Mr. Yoo Yong Gun said while walking towards you and Eunhyuk.

While you were buying food for Eunhyuk, he already told Mr. Yoo Yong Gun that you are there.

“Ohh. Mr. Yoo Yong Gun, nice to meet you.” You said while bowing to him.

“So you know some of the traditions here in Korea. That’s good. Thank you Hyukjae for bringing her here. Come let’s talk to my office. There are also some people whom I want you to meet.”

“Uhh. Okay.” You followed him.

“___!” Eunhyuk shouted.

Then both you and Mr. Yoo Yong Gun faced him.

“Thank you for the lunch. And Fighting!” Eunhyuk said while smiling.

You smiled back and then proceed to Mr. Yoo Yong Gun’s office..

“What’s your name?”

“I’m ____.”

“So how did Hyukjae know you?” he asked.

“Hmm. Well, I just met him and some of the other members inside the plane during my trip here in Korea.”

“Ohh. That’s nice. And now you and Hyukjae contact each other?”

“Hmm. Yes. But it’s because of Donghae-oppa and Kyuhyun-oppa why I’m here with Eunhyuk-oppa. They asked him if I can go with him since he is the only member who will go here also.”

“That’s good you’ve met some of the SM artists already, and also Donghae.”

“Hmm. Yes.”

“I assume, you’ve already decided that you will accept my offer since you’re here.”

“Hmm. About that, hmm, are you really sure you want me? I’m not questioning your decision or anything but..I mean, I’m just a normal person. Why me?”

“Hahaha. You’re funny ____. Well I don’t know, there’s just something about you that makes me feel that I have to bring out the best in you.”

“Really?” you asked surprised by what he said.

“Yes. So what is your final decision?”

“Hmm. Yes!”

“Okay okay. But I have a question, are you good in dancing or singing?”

“Hmm. I don’t say I’m good, but I know how. I used to sing and dance before.”

“Well, you see ____, I’ve already talked to Lee Soo Man about you the other day and he told me that if you’re good in dancing or singing, you can train here at SM for you to be an artist.”

“Artist?”

“Yes, an artist.”

“Not just acting?”

“Yes, not just acting. Also sing and dance, just like Super Junior or Girl’s Generation.”

“I like to sing and dance before but..”

“But?”

“I don’t know, I just don’t think I can do it in front of other people..”

“But do you like?”

“I like to try.”

“Then, that’s good. Come, let’s go to the 3rd floor, Ji Yoon is there and he will evaluate your dancing skills.” He said while you follow him.

“As in right now?” you asked.

“Yes.”

“I’m not prepared.”

“Any dance will do.”

Then Mr. Yoo Yong Gun knock on the door in front of both of you and when he opened it, Eunhyuk and Ji Yoon is there practicing.

“Ji Yoon-ssi, this is ____. Can we borrow a little of your time?”

“Why Director?”

Then Ji Yoon and Mr. Yoo Yong Gun talked on the other side of the room. Then Eunhyuk went near you.

“Why are you here?” Eunhyuk asked you.

“Hmm. It’s because Mr. Yoo Yong Gun said that if I’m good in singing or dancing, I can train here in SM to be an artist according to Mr. Lee Soo Man.”

“Really? So you’re like going to audition now?” Eunhyuk said grinning.

“Well, sort of? I’m nervous because I’m not prepared.”

“I’m going to watch.” Eunhyuk said smiling.

“Aniyo Oppa! Don’t watch! Don’t waste your time watching me.”

“But I want to. I will help Ji Yoon-hyung evaluate you.”

“Really Oppa. Please don’t watch.”

“Let’s ask Ji Yoon-hyung if I can watch.”

In the meantime, another trainer went inside the room and Mr. Yoo Yong Gun introduced him as one of the vocal coach in SM, Im Ara.

“Wow, instant audition. I haven’t prepared anything, really. What do I do?”  you tell yourself.

“Just be yourself ____. I know you can do it. I will watch so don’t worry, I will cheer for you. ” Eunhyuk replied.

“Aish. Please don—“ you were interrupted when you saw Victoria from f(x) enter the room.

“Yah! Victoria, what are you doing here?” Eunhyuk asked her.

“Im Ara-unnie told me to go here to watch an audition and ask my opinion about it. How about you Oppa?” Victoria said then she looked at you, “Oh hi. I haven’t seen you here before.”  Then she smiled at you.

“Me also I’m going to watch the audition” then he grinned at you, “Right hyung?!” he shouted to Ji Yoon.

“What?” Ji Yoon replied.

“I’m going to watch the audition and I will give my opinion about it.” Eunhyuk replied.

“Okay whatever.” Ji Yoon answered.

“Oh by the way Victoria, this is ____. She’s the one who’s going to audition.” Eunhyuk introduced you to Victoria.

“Hi.” You said and bowed to her.

“Oh. It’s okay okay. Hmm. Goodluck.” Victoria said and smiled at you.

 

“____! Are you ready?” Mr. Yoo Yong Gun asked you.

You breathe deeply and replied, “Yes.”

There are 5 people in front of you, 5 people who you’ve just met this past week.

You can do it ___! It’s now or never. You have to do your best. Don’t let your fear get to you. Just be yourself. Think as if you’re the only person in this room.

Fortunately, you have a lot of songs in your phone, so you just connected it to the speaker. You chose the song ‘Wait For You’ by Elliot Yamin. The song is slow and it’s quite an interpretative one but you like it, and that’s all that matters now, as long as you like what you are doing.

While you are dancing, you can see that Eunhyuk and Ji Yoon are whispering to each other.

“Her steps are nice. Did she practice this?” Ji Yoon asked Eunhyuk.

“I think no, because she said she is not prepared for this audition. But she is good.” Eunhyuk replied.

“For an unexpected audition like this, she is great.”

“Yes she is. Her moves are really suitable to the beat. She sure can dance.”

“I think SM will have another artist.” Ji Yoon concluded then he clapped as you finish your dance.

Eunhyuk also clapped and gave you a two thumbs up then smiled at you.

 

“Okay ___, that was nice. Next is your song.” Mr. Yoo Yong Gun said.

“What are you going to sing?” Im Ara asked you.

“I fall so deep by Elements of Life.” You answered.

“Start.” Mr. Yoo Yong Gun said.

 

“I’m always thinking about you

I wonder if you can tell

These things I’m feeling inside me

I keep them all to myself”

 

“Though I can’t fully understand the lyrics, I can feel her emotions.” Im Ara whispered to Mr. Yoo Yong Gun.

“Her voice is nice.” Victoria said to Eunhyuk.

“Yes. Wow. She’s so talented.” Eunhyuk said.

When you’re done with your song, you say “Thank you,” and you bowed to them.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! i'm just using English as their language but only *you* can speak english fluently. Other characters don't understand that much. that explains why Im Ara said she doesn't fully understand the lyrics, got it? :D

Super thank you for your comments! they inspire me to write more, so do comment :)

THANK YOUUUU! :)