Sorry.

The Class Breakers

Author's POV.

 

"Krystal!"

"Yes, Krystal!"

"It should be Krystal!"

"WHY ME!?" Krystal snapped at the whole class choosing her to send today's lesson note since Taemin was sick. Some guys were laughing and some were immediately silent because somehow, how pretty Krystal is, it is scary to see her angry.

"Because you two like each other," a guy at the back answered. The others 'whoa'-ed her and Sulli was giggling at the joke. Krystal took a sharp glance at him who immediately turned his head down.

"Enough, class," Ms. Hwang calmed the class down.

"So Krystal, all of the students have chosen you to give the lesson note today," Ms. Hwang smiled, "Taemin really needs the notes since he's very bad at English. I hope you're okay with this..."

Krystal sighed and finally nodded, "I'm okay, Ms. Hwang..."

"Oh, and can you please give him some additional lessons?"

"Excuse me?" Krystal asked, hoping she misheard the teacher and...

"Since you have the best English scores in the class, I really want you to help Taemin to improve his English skills and scores. Can you teach him too, please?"

Sulli glanced at Krystal and giggled while Krystal, could do nothing but smiled and nodded.


So Taemin lives in a quite luxurious apartment and there she was, still in front of the boy's house door and biting her lips because she didn't know what she should say or what she should do right then. She kept thinking about those stares and Taemin's cold face everytime she met him. And the sharp words he always told her.

She should have denied the task in the first place, because she didn't want to make their relationship worse.

"Krystal, you can do this. Just press the bell, say 'hi' like nothing happened, give the note then teach him, and you can go home. That's it," Krystal lifted her hand to press the bell when suddenly the door opened.

Taemin was there, wearing nothing but a cartooned car-printed looser boxers which actually made Krystal screamed with hands covered on her face.

"AH!! !! !!!!" Krystal shouted when Taemin pulled her into his apartment because she was too noisy. Taemin snorted and pulled Krystal's hands from her face, giving her the coldest gaze she ever had from him.

Krystal was about to cry and so scared when Taemin looked at her closely, made Taemin laughed hard.

"You never saw a guy wearing boxer shorts, huh?" Taemin asked sarcastically. Krystal wiped her tears away and put an annoyed face, then immediately turned her head down.

She was... blushed. And Taemin noticed it.

"Okay, okay, I'll put proper shirt and pants. Wait here," he said and left Krystal alone. , , Krystal thought, I didn't know he would wear like, NOTHING, at home. Geez.

It took only 5 minutes when Taemin came out with t-shirt and skinny jeans--the first time Krystal saw him with such simple style and somehow, it quite fit him.

"So, why are you here? How did you know my home?" Taemin suddenly asked. Krystal looked at him, gave no answer and handed her English notes to him.

"What is this?" he asked again, but Krystal still gave no answer. She was too annoyed to answer.

"English note? God, why were you bothering yourself to give me this?" Taemin asked. Krystal shrugged.

"If you don't know why, then why would you come here?" he asked again.

 Krystal shrugged.

Taemin rolled his eyes and sighed, "Why wouldn't you open your mouth and tell something to me so I am not clueless?"

Krystal stayed quiet and glanced at him.

"Answer me or I will really kiss you on your lips. Right now."

"Don't you dare..."

"I dare to," Taemin walked closer and smirked. "Now you're speaking to me. Are you that afraid because no one has ever kissed you?"

Krystal rolled her eyes, "Shut up. The class have chosen me to give today's lesson notes to you and Ms. Hwang told me to teach you some English lesson."

"What?" Taemin frowned. "No way. Thanks for the notes, but I don't want you to teach me."

"I know," Krystal said, "I will just go home now and tell Ms. Hwang that you don't want to be taught by me, so..."

"Wait," Taemin held her, "Don't. Please, just... don't. I don't like Ms. Hwang since nowhen and I don't want to meet her as long as I can and..."

"So you will take the courses, or not?" Krystal folded her arms. Taemin sighed, "Fine, . I'll take your courses. Be happy."

Krystal giggled.

It was even then; 1-1.


"You should put the modals here and..."

"It's been 40 minutes, don't you want to go home?" Taemin asked, "I'm so enough of English today."

Krystal snorted then put her pencils back to the pencil case, "Okay. Today's lesson is enough. Give me back me pencil, then."

"No."

"That's my pencil, moron! Give it back!!"

"Can I have this pencil? Pretty please?" Taemin plead. Krystal frowned, "What?"

"I don't have any pencils..." Taemin answered. Krystal shook her head, "What?"

"I hate going to school so that's why I rarely buy school items," Taemin shyly confessed. "Can I have this? This pencil is good."

Krystal sighed and nodded, "Just take it, then. You should buy them when you have time."

"I have to go now, where's your mom by the way? I haven't seen her since I entered your house," Krystal asked. Taemin didn't answer and Krystal noticed his face darkened.

"Did I just ask something wrong--"

"I think you should go home now," Taemin said. Krystal bit her lips--she knew she asked something wrong then.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"You still remember the way to the door, right?"

The atmosphere was then silent and cold. Krystal swore herself that she was so stupid to ask such a question. But... she didn't know it, right?

Okay, forget it, Krystal, she thought.

Krystal then walked and stood in front of the door like when she first arrived at his house.

"O--Okay, I'm sorry for ask--"

Taemin immediately slammed the door before Krystal ended her line, making her froze and snorted.

"If you are angry with me," Krystal murmured, "At least give my pencil back. That's my favorite pencil after all."

She shook her head and walked his feet home.

At that moment, she knew it was quite fun to have nice relationship with Taemin, even for 2-3 hours.

And Taemin did so.

--

Sorry for not updating for like forever T_T

The next chapter is still being written~!