He Comes.

The Class Breakers

So, guys. Started from here I'd just write whose POV it would be, since I just couldn't re-upload any more image :) I hope you guys are okay with that ^^;;;

Enjoy reading! n_n

 

 

Krystal's POV

D-2 to the festival.

BUT IT'S LIKE NO ONE HERE TO HELP. I'M SO ING MAD RIGHT NOW.

There were only 9-12 people here to help me build the stand and things we have listed before. 

I believed that was because of Lee Taemin ordered his so-called-friends to not help me. That .

Most of them were girls and I just couldn't tell them to build the stand, right? I mean... They were woman, and... Ugh. .

Wow, what is this advantage of you having and telling everybody you're a guy when you can't even help any woman to do these s?

"Krystal, I think you should take more rest," Jinri suddenly said. 

"No, this all is my idea and I'm responsible to it. I'm just confused why aren't the rest of us here to help? We do really need boys' helps the most," I said. Jinri nodded. 

"I heard Taemin is treating all the boys and some of the girls today, so that may be why they can't come..." Jinri bit her lips. I widened my eyes.

"IT'S LIKE 2 DAYS MORE TO THE FESTIVAL AND HOW DARE HE ACTED THIS WAY!?!?" I raised my voice. Jinri covered two of her ears and told me to shut up. No. I can't!

"Calm down, Krystal. Well, we are here to help you..."

"It's actually about the stand. It's still 40% done and I just can't tell the girls hammering, or bringing such heavy equipments here. Beside, with these 3-4 boys, it won't be enough," I say, facepalming. Jinri took a seat next to me and suddenly she gave a quite stupid idea.

Her brother. Helping us.

That was actually not that bad, but that was just... well, he came from other class and he should help his class instead of ours.

"No, really. It's okay. My brother is skipping the class today--he said he would go out with Taemin, but I think he's still home," Jinri said, trying to call Minho.

"Well, Jinri. You don't need to tell your brother to help us--I'm afraid this will bother him," I said. Jinri shook her head. "No, it's okay, I said. That stupid brother should have some moves instead of sleeping all day at home."

I just nodded  when suddenly my hands felt cold and my heart beated faster as I thought about Minho.

What the actual happened to me?

---

I was hammering when suddenly the hammer hit my thumb. Stupid hammer.

"Are you okay, Krystal?" A warm, heavy toned voice took aback me. I turned my head.

It was Minho, with concerned eyes looking at me.

"It's okay," I smiled. He then approached me and took the hammer from my hand.

"This is a man's work," he said and patted my head. "Go paint and decorate the plywoods," he said. I nodded and went to bring some paints and started to paint the plywoods as Minho told me to do. 

"Thank you for helping, Minho," I said. He then smiled while still hammering and fitting some plywoods.

"It's okay," he answered.

"Why won't you help your class?"

"I'm in the third grade, and the third grades are supposed to not participate in this event," he said, "Ah, it's done!"

"My bad. Sorry for bothering you, Minho," I said.

"No, it's okay, Krystal. I really have nothing to do today, beside, I want to meet you somehow. Jinri talks a lot about you at home."

I was clammed up.

"She said you are a very brave girl and talks really loud," he chuckled. I gasped and now I felt embarrassed.

CHOI JINRI. THIS GIRL.

"But it's okay, though. I think it's cute," Minho said. "Don't take it too seriously. Be who you are," he suddenly etched paints on my nose.

"Hey!!"

He stuck his tongue and laughed at my face. 

But he didn't know that Jung Soojung always fights back, so I splashed paints onto his shirts. He was speechless and looked at me with an angry face.

Oh my God, was I too much?

He came approaching me and I looked down, felt a bit afraid when suddenly I felt his fingers caressed my cheeks.

Fingers which were coated by new, wet paints.

I yelled at him and he was laughing hard. "You should have seen your scared face!"

I pouted and splasheed him with more paints as he tried to avoid the splash (but he failed).

"So... having fun, eh? You lovebirds..." Jinri suddenly came and folded her hands.

"WE ARE NOT LOVEBIRDS," Minho and I said simultaneously. She rolled her eyes.

"Wow, how compatible you two," Jinri clapped her hands. Minho and I looked at each other and smiled evilly.

"Why are you two smiling... Ah!!"

I pulled Jinri and Minho splashed much paints onto her shirt, making her yelled at how she loved her shirt and it was one of her favorite--but we ignored her. We then came into this stupid-and-childish-paint-fight again and laughed hard, when suddenly I realized that it was then a very late afternoon. It was going to be night soon, and people were about to go home.

"Wow," Minho said, "Glad I brought some clothes here."

We looked at each others' shirts and yeah, they were completely in mass.

"Us too," Jinri said. "You have planned this, haven't you?"

Minho widened his eyes, "Of course not! I... I... I brought clothes here because..."

Jinri raised one of her eyebrows and I looked at him, waiting.

"Because I thought I'd just go to Taemin's party right after helping you," he finally said. We nodded.

"Well, thank you for helping, Minho. Sorry for bothering you," I said.

"No problem, Krystal. I'll tell Taemin to help you guys later," he answered. Now I'm thinking--is he really Taemin's best friend? I mean, he's MUCH nicer than Taemin. Just saying.

We then changed our clothes (in different rooms, of course) and then parted after reaching the school's gate. It was quite dark and somehow, I couldn't catch the bus so I decided to walk.

It was very quiet when I suddenly spotted some guys were looking at me walking passing them. One of them suddenly decided to walk behind me and I walked faster.

It was ing scary.

The others then walked very fast and suddenly blocked my way.

"What do you want?" I asked, trying not to be as scared as I felt then. They were laughing.

"What's your name, pretty?" 

"Why would you know?"

"Aw, being revengeful, aren't you?"

"Hey, pretty. Where are you going?" they asked again.

"None of your business," I answered. They kept looking at me and decided to surround me. Dammit, what the heck do these guys want?

"It's my business, because I like you," one of them pinched my cheek. I harshly snapped his hand from my cheek.

"This ..."

"Wait! No!! Don't!!" I yelled as one of them caressed my chin and other was grabbing my arms tightly

"Get off my girlfriend!!"

I turned my head over the voice.

No way.

Minho?

"Get the off my girlfriend. Or else, I will beat you up until you cry for help from you moms," he said, with low toned and scary voice. The guys were looking at each other and decided to leave me. He then approached me and I was in tear... It was very scary.

"I-I..." I couldn't say properly with tears covering my cheeks. He suddenly hugged me tightly.

It was warm, very warm hug.

"M-Minho, I..."

"I don't want to lose you," he whispered. I gasped.

I could hear his heartbeat went very fast right now...

Really... Minho?

He then pulled back and wiped away my tears.

"Let me walk you home, okay?" he offered.

"B-but, Taemin's party..."

"Sssh. It's okay. Now let's go home," he then held my hand.

It was somehow, very calming and protecting. It was a very big hand, with very long and slender fingers covering mine. Mine looked so much tinier than his.

I then looked at him. And somehow I realized his eyes were still full of concerns and his face was still anxious.

I held his hands tighter and I spotted his eyes went bigger but he still continued walking.

I don't want to lose you too, Minho.